Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother (38806 Views)

IN PHOTOS: Dino Melaye Hosts ‘pirate Of The Caribbean’ Themed Party / PHOTOS: Dino Melaye Steps Out In An All Military Camouflage Ensemble / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by datola: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dino Dino

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Solowande(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
IYANGBALI:
he yeye pass yeye
at least he get money pass u

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Rexnegro(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
wait o se him mother knelt down beside him ni or na by default him mother short or What?
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by BabaOlowo: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
For the sake of your sweet Mum, I have forgiven you, Dino. Go and sin no more!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by shibanbo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
So Na de woman Wey burn thief and fraudster be that...

After all his money he no fit take good care of his mother.. See as his mother resemble housemaid...

this shows you have no respect for your mother.may be she is a street woman,i think so,i know so.she is a ...

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by LockDown69(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Watch out for SR wo! dem go come talk say you were adopted grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by LockDown69(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
SR go come say you be adopted pikin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Moving4: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dear Mother
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Pray(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Although I personally believe Dino is a graduate but d guy dey lie small cha. Knew that when he was dating one yoruba actress Bisi ibidapo obe that had baby for him. He no pure sha.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Xeedorf: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

After all his money he no fit take good care of his mother.. See as his mother resemble housemaid...

Omo iran kiran ni e. who be ur parent?
omo jagbajagba..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Jumbus31(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
daemrys:

typical Ekiti being
Who told you? We okun people in Kogi also speak the same dialect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Pray(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

Never insult someone's mother. U never knows what she went through giving birth nor training her kids. God bless all the mothers.

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by smartty68(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Every woman is special. You still got a loving mom @Dino
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Adebowale89(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
So Na my mama wey burn thief and fraudster be that...

After all his money he no fit take good care of his mother.. See as my mother resemble housemaid...

ve a little respect for an elder. face d son nt his mother

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's only in Nigeria that a politician can lie about having multiple degrees from big schools abroad and still be in office. Unfuckiiigbelievable. The schools have said he never attended their schools nor got any degrees from them. In the western world he would be out of office by now. Rubbish people, rubbish government.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by masseratti: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
See as e be like one better person grin
abi,the picture is cute tho.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Jarus(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dino don go report SR to mama in the village grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nigeriadondie: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mama born goat wey dey chop our yam. Dino which constituency project u don do with the constituency allowee u collect or which motor u don buy to show? I hear say u thief TV wen u been dey uni from were u comot with 3rd class? So that cap de cover brainless skull? If u fit thief TV tell me y u no go thief constituency allowee? For the mama mind my pikin don hammer. Honourable goat eating the yams of the constituents
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Sketchandcraft(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Xeedorf:

Omo iran kiran ni e. who be ur parent?
omo jagbajagba..
same to you... Omo ale jati jati ...abi pabe

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Sketchandcraft(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
shibanbo:

this shows you have no respect for your mother.may be she is a street woman,i think so,i know so.she is a ...
lol how does my comment pained you... Face ur front...all I said was there was no reflection of his wealth on the mother
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by AdviserGeneral: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

Respect mothers, your problem should be with Dino and not his mother. Sunday is Mothering Sunday. #CelebrateMothers

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by davidif: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Solowande:
at least he get money pass u

So life is all about money now right?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Xeedorf: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
same to you... Omo ale jati jati ...abi pabe
its now I understand you family background...
okowa lati ile ire, reason you're abusing someone mother

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
So he has a mother he loves n respects?seriously taught he was raised by tigers d way he threatened to rape remi tinubu

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Solowande(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

So life is all about money now right?
any level he pass u
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by hbof(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babzrockman:
Okun Iye Dino. Wa jeun omo kale
Oba, okun oo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Abiajiga(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

its a pity ur likes r allowed to make ds knd comments n get away. All ds rule wey una put 4 NL, none to admonish pips like ds wey no get respect 4 mothers, its a pity. Y d rules den? If una like, ban me, e no mata if ma 1st comment 4 NL go b ma last. I don talk ma own

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by davidif: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Solowande:
any level he pass u

And they wonder why Nigeria is corrupt and the country struggles to attract foreign direct investments despite its leader traveling all over the world to beg for foreign investments.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by zzbrodah: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

With the whole Lamborghini,Ferrari and gently et al...
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Solowande(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

And they wonder why Nigeria is corrupt and the country struggles to attract foreign direct investments despite its leader traveling all over the world to beg for foreign investments.
guy na grammar u dey speak

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by davidif: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Solowande:
guy na grammar u dey speak

hahaha i see that you don't even have a good rebuttal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo / APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.