Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos (3556 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Tinubu Appointments: @Waspapping Rantings On Twitter, Twitter Users React / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by VotePeterObi: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Indeed There is a new wind of change in the air.
2023 will usher in a new Nigeria when Peter Obi becomes the president.

I have seen Yorubas , Hausas and other tribes burying the hatred towards Igbos because of Peter OBI.
Waspapping aka Sarki is one.
Hear him.

My sincere apologies to the Igbos for all I’ve tweeted about you guys in the past. I don’t mean any of those things. It usually comes from a place of frustration when your influencers direct derogatory words and insults towards northerners. Let love lead henceforth

4 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Penguin2: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol

We told them right from 2015 that Buhari would be a disaster but brainless fools who can’t see beyond their noses called us names. Now it’s happening before their very eyes.

Waspaping is already preparing for Igbo presidency, that’s why he’s trying to make sure he’s at peace with Igbos.

Something that I’d advise Tinubu urchins to do instead of clutching on straws.

Who is really supporting Tinubu now?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by VotePeterObi: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
His remarks against the Igbos and Obi

1 Like

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by fman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
I guess he just realized his been
A fool All these yrs.
Folly runs in the veins.
Sarki or whatever, has no foresight.
He is a full definition of bad influence.
Nothing makes a man more stupid
Than a foolish and ignorant past..
He is just a sick joke.
His future political career and federal
Character has been
Tarnished. Rubbed into the
Mud by himself.

20 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Malory: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku owes the Igbos unreserved apology for deceiving Nigerians with Buhari.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Choilila: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Whatever.

Sit belongs to West and North.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by otipoju(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
It takes a high level of maturity to realize one's mistakes and apologize for it. Well done Sarrki. We all supported Buhari the first time but that was because how bad Jonathan was and we expected Buhari to comeand turn things around...as he was branded as a capable military general with a zero tolerance for corruption.

Buhari is a monumental failure and we what we need right now is a tried and trusted competent hand to manage the country's affairs. Obi is certainly the only credible one of the contestants.

Tinubu is a thief and dictator . Atiku has nothing to offer .

11 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Ofodirinwa: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's never too late to change as a person, this man was one of the people that made me stop looking at Nigerian political twitter.

1 Like

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Reinamaria(f): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
It's never too late to change as a person, this man was one of the people that made me stop looking at Nigerian political twitter.

He was that bad
Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by paramakina202: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
That twitter parrot is unstable he shouldn't be taken serious.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by GamalNasser: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
He is just looking for our donation for his Ransome payment

9 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omo,hu dey breathe,!Waspaping dey apologize. We Igbos too dey Vex sometimes.Dont worry just be obidient E go better..

2 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Ofodirinwa: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Reinamaria:

He was that bad

He was not the only one, but he was for sure the top 3 worst. Everyday something very hateful about Igbo this Igbo that. It's only now that Fulani are really showing him pepper that he changed his tone. If you use twitter go to his account and search 'igbo', you will see that he was really possessed.

But he is an emotional fool so he can very well return to his regular program

1 Like

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Onigawara(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
What I'm gonna say to this guy is to learn from his yesterday. Alot of people voted for Buhari simply because they were encouraged, or rather blinded by their leaders to hate on bros J. well Buhari got in and we're all suffering for their mistakes. Whoever voted for Buhari and APC in 2015 and 2019, and still, somehow, goes ahead to vote for APC again, and Tinubu, who almost everything about him, ranging from his age, to his certificates, to his wealth etc are all questionable and controversal.... That person, is I'm afraid, the scum of this earth.

Though I'm not igbo, I think Sarkki should go and sin no more. The igbos will undoubtedly forgive him and I know they have

3 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by heendrix(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Who sarki this thing no do well, APC don show am shege lil wonder he has been quiet on Nairaland to

Buhari/APC showing their supporters shege since 2021/2022 AD

1 Like

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by femisplash: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
He had a clash with a fulani dude but had to apologise to ibos to get back at the guy. It's a family affair and those two are going to settle it between each other. Funny dude.
Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by obiekunie01: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
GamalNasser:
He is just looking for our donation for his Ransome payment

exactly my thoughts.

i still dont even understand why people pay attention to him.

oh i get it. they so like the guy bc he makes out time solely to insult the igbos.

someone should pls tell him we are too busy to even notice him talk less of taking him serious.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
I learnt his uncle was recently kidnapped by bandits , maybe baba dey use style beg for donations from the Igbos but we no dey give shishi

5 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by descarado: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
I pity whoever believe sarki.
Sarki of all people. Lol
Maybe some of you are only months here and underage else why pay him attention
Is that how you guys especially igbos crave attention and belonging you will accept any idiot who tilt towards you a minute and then go rogue on him if he changes his mind.
They actually know your mumu button and are using it very well

What makes you standout is whe you don't need a second party to convince you of who you are or believe in.
Be proud of yourself and let others chase after you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Let's all say no to a MUGABE in Nigeria. The old man wey bend like crayfish must not be allowed to burry this dead country.
It's OUT TURN to beat back OLD THIEVES.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Femifasola: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
VotePeterObi:
His remarks against the Igbos and Obi
That's why he apologised. He has gotten back to his senses

1 Like

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by descarado: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

He was not the only one, but he was for sure the top 3 worst. Everyday something very hateful about Igbo this Igbo that. It's only now that Fulani are really showing him pepper that he changed his tone. If you use twitter go to his account and search 'igbo', you will see that he was really possessed.

But he is an emotional fool so he can very well return to his regular program
The guy hates igbo with passion.
From his time on nairaland, nobody except omenka and simply Leo can match his avid hatred.
It's still igbos that will go on his feed to bring his tweets here everyday. Do they worship him?
The same with reno. Reno never liked igbo. Ffk the same. Anybody that want social media fame will align and start defending igbo before they strike and these mumu will be hailing them.
Tell these boys to grow up.
Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Ofodirinwa: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
descarado:

From his time on nairaland, nobody except omenka and simply Leo can match his avid hatred.
It's still igbos that will go on his feed to bring his tweets here everyday. Do they worship him?
The same with reno. Reno never liked igbo. Ffk the same. Anybody that want social media fame will align and start defending igbo before they strike and these mumu will be hailing them.

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by omenka(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
descarado:

Anytime I see an Okoro complain about being hated, it makes me laugh. cheesy

Such poor clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by oneolajire(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari reset his brain to factory setting

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Elliotg: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
heendrix:
Who sarki this thing no do well, APC don show am shege lil wonder he has been quiet on Nairaland to

Buhari/APC showing their supporters shege since 2021/2022 AD
Wait! You mean say that Sarki of Twitter and the she sarki of Nairaland? Walai, this one choke. Or choken't it?
Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Elliotg: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
omenka:

Such poor clowns.
It looks like you have lost one of your comrades. Don't worry, he will still come back to your camp after his uncle is released.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Abfinest007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
I laugh
Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by descarado: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
omenka:

Such poor clowns.
Ain't gonna start trading words with you now.
Too late for that Mr.

1 Like

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by EMEKAodogwu1: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
descarado:
I pity whoever believe sarki.
Sarki of all people. Lol
Maybe some of you are only months here and underage else why pay him attention
Is that how you guys especially igbos crave attention and belonging you will accept any idiot who tilt towards you a minute and then go rogue on him if he changes his mind.
They actually know your mumu button and are using it very well

What makes you standout is whe you don't need a second party to convince you of who you are or believe in.
Be proud of yourself and let others chase after you.

How Igbos are in this forum or know the guy sarki that you mentioning the whole Igbo nation over the silly nonentity
Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by OkCornel(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Interesting…

Anyways my own is…how will some brainless folks still campaign for a man that threw Nigerians under the bus?

He knew the danger Buhari would cause, but still went ahead with media propaganda and false promises to repackage Buhari as an incorruptible saint.

Re: Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
fman:
I guess he just realized his been
A fool All these yrs.
Folly runs in the veins.
Sarki or whatever, has no foresight.
He is a full definition of bad influence.
Nothing makes a man more stupid
Than a foolish and ignorant past..
He is just a sick joke.
His future political career and federal
Character has been
Tarnished. Rubbed into the
Mud by himself.

You're wrong. It takes a real man to make the right turn at every junction of his life.

My people say, "anytime you wake up, nah your morning"

Congratulations Sarrki

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Seeking Asylum Abroad / Fashola Accused Of Tejuosho Market Scam-a Must Read / Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.