Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time (19976 Views)

10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade / 10 Most Annoyingly Difficult Video Games Of All Time / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by sucess001(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
What about Mbison in street fighter?
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by naturebase: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Everything about Dark souls is just so hard.

1 Like

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
who has Kinect Sensor for sale ?
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by naturebase: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
sucess001:
What about Mbison in street fighter?

M bison wasn't nearly as hard as shao Kahn. Don't know about street fighter V though. Haven't played it properly yet.
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by MasterChen: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
The sorrow from Metal Gear Solid was another bastard guy. The guy be like further maths

2 Likes

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Hahaha wtf, do you mean the bolded literally or metaphorically?

Yes literally you had to switch controller to player 2,mgs was ahead of its time on the ps1 back then.senator Armstrong was hard as fcvk but I killed eventually on the 2nd day that's the longest hours I've spent on any boss fight.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by Gbengadaniel12: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vaas from far cry3
Say hello
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by hilroy: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by maklelemakukula(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
nobody is talking about pacoloco (sega) sunset riders...or the last boss on sunset riders(cant remember his name). I will never forgive NEPA for taking light when I and my brother almost killed that dude after trying for almost one year as a kid cry cry
ayam tired of this country sef...

5 Likes

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by 25thJOE(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
what of the four ghosts in pacman
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by sarutobie(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
naturebase:

True shao khan was hard to beat but don't think he comes close to being in the toughest boss category.
The best character to beat shao kan in mk2 was subzero and not rayden.

1 Like

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by kennykendo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Video games can be fun to play but can also be frustrating when playing with some insane boss imagine me trying to beat a particular boss for four good months!!! I've decided to compile a list of game boss that is considered the toughest with YouTube videos enjoy!!!
lalasticlala, Seun Mynd44

VERGIL- DEVIl MAY CRY 3
Devil May Cry 3 is a punishing game. It also boasts some of the most satisfying boss battles in video game history. The showdown against twin brother Vergil, in particular, is one of my favourites. Thing is, you battle him three times in total, each more grueling than the last. It’s the final showdown that is the toughest and subsequently the most fun. Vergil has the ability to regenerate health whilst in devil trigger form and deals considerable damage when doing so. Dante must stymy his attempts at transforming or else he will stay in that form for a prolonged period and kick your butt pretty easily. One wrong move and you’re dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWkpvsnBww

the first two battles seemed somewhat easy, but the last of the three battles with him was a pain in my ass.

I had to go back to the very beginning put two on two together, started from scratch that's how I managed to beat him...
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by cumlord(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Psycho mantis Metal gear Solid
Psycho mantis is one "psycho boss" you'll ever face in the metal gear series. This boss can be easy if you know what to do but he can also be a very tough nut to crack if you don't have any idea of what to do. if you don't have any idea on how to beat this boss, my brother, my sister "you are on a long thing" , if you like spam all the weapons Snake has he would be able to predict your every move. Who would have thought that the only way to fool his mind reading abilities is to plug the controller to the second port, this never crossed the mind of gamers back in the 90's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0oHnGM_iQw
This is wat happens when dey calm down to make a real fun game.... Still love that game to death
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by Jakeattah(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
That dark souls is too hard jor. I just played a stage and dropped the game.
Some skeletons always beat my ass up and I can't pass them so I just decided to drop the game and move on.
I haven't even reached these hard bosses you're talking about
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by sucess001(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
naturebase:

M bison wasn't nearly as hard as shao Kahn. Don't know about street fighter V though. Haven't played it properly yet.

MBISON was madt men!...shao khan wasnt half as hard...to even beat sagat...you needed to be on top of your game
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by groovie(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dahaka, prince of persia

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by Spidermon: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
sarutobie:
The best character to beat shao kan in mk2 was subzero and not rayden.
Yes oo. Freeze, uppercut and repeat till fade. Combos or any other techniques were punishable.

1 Like

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by naturebase: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
sucess001:

MBISON was madt men!...shao khan wasnt half as hard...to even beat sagat...you needed to be on top of your game

For me street fighter was easier maybe coz I played it way more than any other beat em up. But come on do you remember shao khan with his leg in your face, that ungodly hammer and that evil laugh that says you can't do jack? That was scary.

But like I said I'm better at SF than Mk and that's why I find M bison easier.
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Where is the crow witch from castlevania: Lords of shadow? That bitche gave me sleepless nights.
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by abduldope(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Devil may cry, A NO game for me.

maybe due to the too much comic effect and the sword thingy the gun and bike ish, and those soul or whatever opponents made the game a turn Off to me.

hated the game since Ps1-2 era

About Saho Khan yea agreed he's a Bad Asss mourfvvcker boss with that evil green dash he makes. tho you can defeat him with sub-zero also
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by Kaxmytex(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
i dont think i do games lyk before anymore and. d last boss game i played...

hmm.... i think dat should be GOW2... showdown between kratos and zeus...

i didn't even break a sweat...i slayed kratos after second trial....

the best way to play all dis boss game is to think lyk the developer...

realize the pattern being used by the developer and you are good to go....

played mkke aswell...., chai, miss good old days
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by tscara(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Shao kahn - Mortal kombat II
This is boss is one of earliest boss that upped their game in terms of difficulty. Khan is strong, can block like a pro and will taunt you in the middle of the of the battle The final battles with Shao Kahn in Mortal Kombat II & 3 are equally as irritating as his appearance in the 2011 reboot, but it's the latter version that appears here, for one simple reason. You have no choice but to fight the evil emperor as anyone other than Raiden at the climax of MK9's story mode, and that's just a load of bollocks. If you're not a Raiden fan, you're forced into using him, and even if you are, you're still up against the guy that has an answer for everything. Shao can't be staggered, stunned or thrown and, to make matters worse, his X-ray move takes off over 50% of your health in one fell swoop. Screw that. If you mistakenly set the game to hard while playing this games oh boy hell will loose because before you can say jack this boss will K'O you. The only way to beat this boss is to use a quick and powerful attack like Raiden's and just hope you'll get lucky. This is one of the that requires less skill and more luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms40qrtWgxo

This takes the cake. Shao Kahn vs Raiden was so frustrating in mortal kombat 9. I gave up and had to reduce difficulty. He is practically unbeatable.

1 Like

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by tscara(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
MasterChen:
Lol. This is the first time I'm seeing someone say Shao Khan is tough. Shao Khan wey plenty people dey close eye beat.
Shao Khan vs raiden in mortal kombat 9 is tough. It has multiple youtube videos woefully teaching you how to beat him.
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by tscara(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
maklelemakukula:
nobody is talking about pacoloco (sega) sunset riders...or the last boss on sunset riders(cant remember his name). I will never forgive NEPA for taking light when I and my brother almost killed that dude after trying for almost one year as a kid cry cry
ayam tired of this country sef...

hehehe, sega, the last boss was sir richard rose. We killed him cos we were playing two players
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
What Of "GOD OF HERO"?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by Chuckdee(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please add General Raam in Gears of War 3
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by maklelemakukula(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
tscara:

hehehe, sega, the last boss was sir richard rose. We killed him cos we were playing two players
hahahahha i would have killed him too if it wasnt for that useless NEPA

1 Like

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by tscara(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
maklelemakukula:

hahahahha i would have killed him too if it wasnt for that useless NEPA
lol, nepa ehn, and till now they never change. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by maklelemakukula(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
tscara:

lol, nepa ehn, and till now they never change. grin
I dey tell you grin grin grin
Re: 10 Toughest/Hardest Video Games Boss Of All Time by Canme4u(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Senator Armstrong - Metal Gear Rising Revengeace
Look at his head undecided , he thinks he's untouchable and annoyingly... he kind of is. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance isn't an easy game by any means, the difficulty of this boss can make you destroy your game controller in anger. What's more annoying is that there's no actual preparation for the boss the game only prepares you for the ass whooping you're about to receive. Every boss prior to Armstrong in Revengeance has a tell. It can be subtle or obvious, but there's always an opening in their attack pattern where you'll find yourself thinking that you've found an opportune moment to but a move. With Armstrong? Not so much. The dude is quite literally on OSHOGBO WEED sorry steroids , having infused his body with, copious amounts of nanomachines that make him all but impervious to blunt trauma attacks. That's okay though, you have a,, huge sword to slice him up with, right? Wrong. You won't be doing any slicing and dicing, because Armstrong will be reading your every move before you even think of it just like psycho mantis and there's no changing of controllers to this one tongue and he will respond with a punch to the face or a hail of hot lava. Fun times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALkd3DG6HA
Do you have a blog bro?
If your answer is now, is there a chance you can put together stuff like this on my blog?
Check ma signature for the link, check it out and lemme know what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction / Official Thread For FIFA 2016 PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.