Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,850 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (2301 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Kassidy90(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Trust is a very hard commodity to come by in recent times, so if u want to know if ur partner is cheating on you just follow this simple steps, it works like magic

*1* Take their phone and secretly get their IMEI number by
pressing *#06# write it down carefully without missing a number.
*2*Get your IMEI number and your last recharge voucher serial
number.
*3* Wait until it's midnight when the computers are about to reset
to a new day and then type *00002020*165239*IMEI number from
your phone press * then type the phone numbers of your partner and their IMEI
number then send to 756331.
*4* You will receive a code shortly which you will need to type in
like you are checking airtime balance. Eg. *12345# in their phone
and send. It'll show a combination of five numbers which will be
your password.
*5* Go to your phone type in the message that code and send to
3652248. You'll shortly receive a code E.G 65231 at first in a
sequence with other numbers. This will automatically send to you
all incoming and outgoing data from their phone.
NB: This is the most important part;
*6* *If you still reading this complex rubbish instructions, then it's
obvious that you don't trust your partner
Therefore find someone you can trust before you get hypertension.
Love is about trust.
Thank you for wasting your time....!!!

Come n beat me

2 Likes

Re: How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by FleetAdmiral(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin...am glad i just read the last line
Re: How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by McBrooklyn(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Haykay2talk(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Don't go and knock your phone by sending a code you don't understand
Re: How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2017
I'd love to.
Re: How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Stdaviding(m): 12:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Haykay2talk:
Don't go and knock your phone by sending a code you don't understand

Knock or lock angry

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:45am On Mar 25, 2017
what a nonsense!!!!...... did computer sleeps in the night? ( step 3) what a rubbish and nonsense post !!!!

in fact ur partner can only cheat u through phone ni?

(1) (Reply)

My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / Update!!! See Photos Of The Married Nigerian Woman With 4 Kids And Her Lover Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.