Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Senate Should Declare Every Cult Group A Terrorist Group Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Should Declare Every Cult Group A Terrorist Group Now (432 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate Should Declare Every Cult Group A Terrorist Group Now by ojimbo(m): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2017
We may be looking helpless with the recent insurgency which have for many years kept North East Nigeria in a terrible state. It has come to a point where we now look hopelessly without knowing the day we will be free from these babaric attitudes of terrorists in North East Nigeria.
I would have bet with my life if we had argued that Nigeria will one day face such group who go around killing innocent people for no just reason. I believed this group of people didn't went off hand just in a twinkle of an eye. They have long beingredients grouping themselves and our leaders turned blindidi and deaf until they went off hand.
Same thing goes to fulani herday men. We don't even know if we will defeat that group again in Nigeria because they have been protected and now they have gone wild.
I want to use this medI'm to appeal to every state government to declare every cult or gang group a terrorist group and as much, must be treated as terrorist group.
With examples of what is now happening in Edo state, Rivers state and Akwa Ibom. I can tell you that if we can treat cultists with hard hand. It may grown to wipe us all.
Declare every Cult group a terrorist group now!
Re: Senate Should Declare Every Cult Group A Terrorist Group Now by CoolFreeday(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2017
lol, I no wan talk. Who are the real cultist?

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve Biafra Without War / El-rufai Replies Dogara, Gives Details Of Security Vote, Salary --ThisDay / Buhari Remains Indoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.