Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters (48763 Views)

Throwback:Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / EXCLUSIVE: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s ​WASC Results (January 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by oyinkinola: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hugo7:
Who did Dino offend?....make una allow this man have a sweet night sleep na
...he arogantly offend African ancestors, on African soil!
and I warn then!
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Masculity(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
rheether:
Father lord, any sahara reporter in my life will die by fire .

That shows you have skeleton in your....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by AlanTuringAI: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
koji01:
The use of A3, C4, and B3 by WAEC started in 2001 pls Sahara Repoters these grading system was not in use as at the time Dino was in secondary school. Junk journalism will not lead us any where!
Seems you're a bit visually impaired. If not you won't make this statement you've made. Where did you B3 in this article by Sahara Reporters. The grading system used in the 90s when Dino did his WAEC was A1,A2,A3,C4,C5,C6,P7,P8 and F9 which was what Sahara reporters displayed here as you can see he obtained P8 in both Maths and English. B2, B3,D4 and E8 were later introduced in the 2000s.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Clemzzz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
bumpy5ng:
[b][/b] pls how old are you? Geography falls under humanities which is an Art. Back in those days there was nothing like BSc geography
I said it that Dino has paid some indolent teenagers on this platform. I can't join issues with you ,boy.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Clemzzz(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
seguno2:

Ignorance is not something to be proud of please.

Take your lecture to the kids in your compound. I still maintain it that geography is under Science. Wisdom is not so common anyway.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
ivandragon:

making bold a comment you disagree with is better.

Seun also put a share option that does little or nothing... lol...

anyway, I don't like it & I won't do it to you or another commentator, so remember that next time you quote me.
If you don't know the functions of these things, you should really ask. Take that "Share Button" for Instance: you can use it if you like a particular post and you may want to re-visit it in future without the need to search for it endlessly. That's why you can share your own posts but can't like it.
For the crossing out, it is not up to you. I'm sorry.
And I use bold to attract attention to the part I'm commenting on that doesn't have anything to do with disagreement.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by engrchykae(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
always pray against anything that will make sahara desert reporters to reason your matter.we need more of these kind of investigative journalism.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Flawlessness: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Very unfortunate for the senator. Dis sahara reporters no get joy.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Eruditor: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
mantosa:
I called you intelligent before, now I will have to retract that compliment. You are freaking dull.

We are having a conversation, mentioned me & quoted you don't unintelligent and sentimental comments, where you referring to the wind or the phone you used in typing?

Mofo

E pain am.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
LOOL. Funny man

Eruditor:

E pain am.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by shaldrestar(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
D only thing am seeing on dz thread z d Igbos defending dino! Maka why??
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
maasoap:

If you don't know the functions of these things, you should really ask. Take that "Share Button" for Instance: you can use it if you like a particular post and you may want to re-visit it in future without the need to search for it endlessly. That's why you can share your own posts but can't like it.
For the crossing out, it is not up to you. I'm sorry.
And I use bold to attract attention to the part I'm commenting on that doesn't have anything to do with disagreement.

look...

I see you just want to be annoying & provocative.

if you can't respect my own rules, then don't quote me first. if I should quote you first, feel free to be as childish as you wish & strike out my comments.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Rtopzy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
such a bad bad girl.
How I take bad na?
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Rtopzy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
muhakeem:
then hide his certificate away from his children deep inside his box
I am telling you
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
ivandragon:

look...

[s]I see you just want to be annoying & provocative.[/s]

if you can't respect my own rules, then don't quote me first. if I should quote you first, feel free to be as childish as you wish & strike out my comments.

You don't set rules for me on nairaland.com. You don't decide who I quote or don't quote, me neither. You don't decide for me whether to bold or strike through any comment I quote.
Don't be "annoyed and provoked". It is a faceless forum, doesn't worth it.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 1:45am On Mar 26, 2017
maasoap:

You don't set rules for me on nairaland.com. You don't decide who I quote or don't quote, me neither. You don't decide for me whether to bold or strike through any comment I quote.
Don't be "annoyed and provoked". It is a faceless forum, doesn't worth it.

same here.

you do not decide for me who I think is annoying & provocative.

that it is faceless is not a free reign for being mannerless.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by gbegemaster(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Rtopzy:

How I take bad na?
You simply, objectively, and funnily put an end to the matter
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Rtopzy(f): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
You simply, objectively, and funnily put an end to the matter
Lolz.................. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by fegben(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's shocking Dino's arrogance disappeared very fast and quickly replaced with prayers. He was not wise enough to understand that occupants of glass house do not throw stone.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by ACURASPEEDO(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Nonsense. Dino I am in full support of you. Bullying Senators will not help Buhari!

At least his olevel is traceable without the assistance of 30 SANs

NB
For those mentioning me. I only comment on page one.

SOME PPL ARE JUST SO BLIND THAT IF A NEIGHBOUR SNEEZES THEY TRACE THE BALE TO BUHARI.

PLS B CANDID IS SAHARA REPRTERS BUHARI OR DOES THE RELATIONSHIP BTW BUHARI AND DINO MAI LIE LIE HAVE ANY BLEMISHES?
PLS GOAN PICK UR CLOTHES WHERE YOU HAD UR BATHE. NONSENSE
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by donnie(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

If I never went to secondary school, all I needed to do was indicate the school in which I wrote the GCE in and the year. Afterall, it is the school that would be indicated on the certificate.

I don't know why otherwise intelligent Nigerians because of political biases will be supporting things that spell out criminality and fraud.

Oya it is time to pay for spreading lies. Sebi you ready to join SR eat the fruit of their decetful campaign?
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by donnie(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
fegben:
It's shocking Dino's arrogance disappeared very fast and quickly replaced with prayers. He was not wise enough to understand that occupants of glass house do not throw stone.

Umm.. can you please repeat yourself?
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Eruditor: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
donnie:

Oya it is time to pay for spreading lies. Sebi you ready to join SR eat the fruit of their decetful campaign?

I wish you know how disappointed in you I am when I see you make political posts. Disappointed because they betray your spirituality. You need to check it.

So what evidence did the VC present to buttress his claim that Dino graduated? Dino's cert? Proof that Dino was posted through ABU to serve? Dino's name in the list of graduands? Proof Dino passed all his courses and satisfied the conditions of his graduation?

Do you realize that if a school waives off courses for a student who couldn't take them they are not allowed to issue such a person a cert stating the degree but instead will offer them a cert of participation? Do you realize that one with a cert of participation cannot undergo NYSC? Will not have their names in the convocation brochure? Will not be treated as an Alumni of the school?

So Dino has no certificate. Did not do NYSC (He claimed 99 but the VC said he graduated 2000 so reconcile it). Was not in the dept's list of graduands. Was not in the convocation brochure for years 1999-2001. Only Dino.

Yet I am supposed to believe he graduated because the VC said so? grin
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by donnie(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Eruditor:

So Dino has no certificate. Did not do NYSC (He claimed 99 but the VC said he graduated 2000 so reconcile it). Was not in the dept's list of graduands. Was not in the convocation brochure for years 1999-2001. Only Dino.

Yet I am supposed to believe he graduated because the VC said so? grin

Well the onus is on your team to prove he didnt graduate. You do not know the bolded as fact, do you? As for the confusing dates, that could easily be an error on Dino's part... afterall, going by his School results, the man no sabi book like that.

The VC is smart; at this point, he knows there will certainly be backchecks and he can be investigated.

As for me and politics, it's just my opinion o... at least I didnt say, Thus saith the Lord. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes / Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.