Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters (48754 Views)

Throwback:Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / EXCLUSIVE: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s ​WASC Results (January 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by sshalom(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Keep it coming until we have a semblance of decency across all levels of government in Nigeria!
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2017
maasoap:

No, I'm telling you as good citizens, we don't need to drop Dino issue in order to protect Buhari. Let all who are being accused defend themselves. Simple.
Let me quote you again, you were even asking us question:
Why asking such a question like this? What do you stand to gain for asking a question like this? It is either you're protecting Dino or Buhari.

first off, crossing out another person's comment(s) is childish.

second, you isolated a sentence made which in itself is not a total representation of the totality of my submission.

third, like you pointed out, it was a question! a question that when taken in full context of my submission, especially what follows after, clearly shows that was not stated to support any of the characters involved in this imbroglio, but simply to raise the awareness about the possible repercussions of the ongoing matter.

I want to believe you have carried out academic research before, so you should know that my questions were akin (in an informal way) to asking 'research questions'...
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2017
oh please is there any form of academic requirement to become a political office holder in Nigeria? any fool can become a senator or president sef without going through university. Ask your current president for his waec result. we all allowed this nonsense. we allow daft punks rule us, people who dont measure up to our academic qualifications hold vital political positions yet we wonder why Nigeria has refused to grow.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2017
ivandragon:

first off, crossing out another person's comment(s) is childish.

second, you isolated a sentence made which in itself is not a total representation of the totality of my submission.

third, like you pointed out, it was a question! a question that when taken in full context of my submission, especially what follows after, clearly shows that was not stated to support any of the characters involved in this imbroglio, but simply to raise the awareness about the possible repercussions of the ongoing matter.

I want to believe you have carried out academic research before, so you should know that my questions were akin (in an informal way) to asking 'research questions'...
Crossing is childish to you but to Seun who put it there and me who uses it, it is not childish.
When I cross part of a comment, it means that I disagree with that part. No offence meant.
Remember, crossing not erasing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Chuksonyeike: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Geography Department was under the Faculty of arts and Social Sciences offering the degree of B.A (Honours) and B.Sc (Honours) in geography respectively. Presently, the department is under the Faculty Science offering only B.Sc in Geography

https://geography.abu.edu.ng/About/history.html

chai Sowore is finished!!!! N5Billion nobi moimoi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by bukodeen(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Dino Dino, nxt tym no talk 2 much ok.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by MajorGomwalk(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=54925240] grin grin grin Morning sister mi, personal grudges or not, let SR continue to expose the criminals dragging our country backward. Imagine a lawmaker with fake result, how do you expect such person to pass a productive law that will affect us positively. One thing i so much cherish about this government is this. They keep exposing themselves and I hope we masses we learn come 2019.

My broda, yours is by far the most sensible comment I've read on this matter. Sadly sha, our people nor dey learn. See how some of our Naija youths are taking sides with our oppressors. Abrasive and unintelligent. It leaves one wondering if it is Dino himself posting from their accounts.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by agabaI23(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Speculation
The same article
He got 3 credits which were not up to the minimum requirement for university admission
His classmates said he was impeached which means he got admission anyway.

Why can't you tie up your investigation before running to publish?

Meanwhile any info about Buhari's certificate?
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
maasoap:

Crossing is childish to you but to Seun who put it there and me who uses it, it is not childish.
When I cross part of a comment, it means that I disagree with that part. No offence meant.
Remember, crossing not erasing.

making bold a comment you disagree with is better.

Seun also put a share option that does little or nothing... lol...

anyway, I don't like it & I won't do it to you or another commentator, so remember that next time you quote me.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Klington: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2017
This is really getting messier. Dino would have been a good farmer. Nigerian politics where the dumbs are the smartest.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by karnap(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2017
AND YOU THINK I GIVE A F**K?,WHEN A PRESIDENT CAN FOLLOW BACK YARD TO GET A CERTIFICATE....SENETOR DINO BEEN GRADUATING 3CREDIT IS NOT BAD..
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by karnap(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2017
undecided AND YOU THINK IM SUPPRISE!!?.NAH.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by karnap(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2017
MrDude:
Dino right now..... grin

more to that, he can be thinking of frustrate saharareporters
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by bigsmoke2(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Dino melaye right now grin

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by LAUWALI222(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Not yet. Until you provide Buhari's O Level Certificate!
Your mind is full of hatered and you won't see the truth..
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by gudofuck231: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2017
masterpiece86:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/24/senator-melaye%E2%80%99s-wasc-results-show-he-had-only-three-credits

See erection dis function witch hunting
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by madridguy(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
God alone will us.

[quote author=MajorGomwalk post=54929887][/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by 0b10010011: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Aye Dino Melaye ti baje!

Sahara reporters will run his political career aground!

Ti e ti ba
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by stieyven(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Holatunde007:
Dino will be like Kukuma kill me
Do not take the name of the Lord or His Prophets in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by salafy050(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Chai!!!!!!!!!! grin. Bro

I go sue you,the word 2much
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by bomijuwon(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sahara reporters have lost focus. Fake and uninformative news. Please shut down if the business can't thrive on truthful reportured.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by onojujohn53: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is another case of Toronto uploading. Dino is fully aware that he cannot free himself from this problem considering all the evidences and discrepancies in his academic records.I therefore urge the law enforcement agencies to be at alert at all times in order for him( Dino) not to escape from the country. Because this is a serious case of forgery and he knows the implication. well, somebody is heading to kirikiri. Sorry Dino, your evil has caught up you.All those like Dino wishing this administration evil will receive hundred fold of what has befallen Dino now
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
masterpiece86:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/24/senator-melaye%E2%80%99s-wasc-results-show-he-had-only-three-credits
but Buhari failed All his own subjects and was admitted based on reccommendation, el rufai confirms that now

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Kobicove(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
This guy is a dunce undecided
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by karben(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
At least Dino did not wear babariga snap passport on his WASC result.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by FactualSpeech: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin
Rtopzy:
This kind parent will also brag to his kids that he took first all through his school days.
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
karben:
At least Dino did not wear babariga snap passport on his WASC result.
oh you mean this? Even the passport will be rejected because its sideways, Now we All see that APC are bunch of Hypocrytes creating unnecesary distraction for themselves, Chai

Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by truthstands11: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
kolado:
How does it amount to bullying the Senators by Buhari? Someone Certificate is in question which he might have obtained fraudulently and cannot even defend himself yet you're defending him. Is Buhari another name for Headache paining your brain? You're too mature to be talking like a guttersnipe with no education.

At least we can see something, can the president openly show us his own certificate instead of hiring 15SAN
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by oyinkinola: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
....sahara reporter had deserted dino!
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by oyinkinola: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
....whe I said dino is knocking the door of devil, when he sponsored the anti tribal mark bill and slap "Alaafin of Oyo Iku baba yeye" many didn't take me serious! Dino is already inside it , am looking for who will get him out!
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by Hugo7(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who did Dino offend?....make una allow this man have a sweet night sleep na
Re: Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters by oyinkinola: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
...No wonder why dino use the word MUTILATION for CIRCUMCISION in his BILL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office / President Tinubu, APC Governors Meet For First Time / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.