Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection (3734 Views)

APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / APC Crisis: The Deal That Saved Oshiomhole / Obaseki Blames Oshiomhole For Edo Assembly Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
str8talk1:

I am not surprised, this is all you can come up with.... hauling insults? A display of poor cerebral intelligence. What counter opinions do you have to opined? Absolutely none?
Better go back to school, at least d almajiri setup where your likes are rolled out into a civilized society.
@emboldened, I will take it that you are unequivocally bereft of intelligence as you mentioned me first and started the insult. Shameless fool, if you point one finger, the three other fingers are pointing right back at you. So, look into the mirror and see that you are a perfect description of whom you refer to in your gibberish up there. Why don't you go and play in traffic, azzhole?

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

RUBBISH!
Biafra need to fight its cause alone and not use Ife crisis as a litmus test for its agitation. We dont give a shytte about Biafra, even if only Yorubas are arrested in the Ife crisis we will resolve our problem with FG and get justice, no need tagging Biafra to it. Please, Yorubas are not Biafrans and Biafrans are not Yorubas, there is no common ground between us. Do not use Biafra to speak for us.

Nonsense article!
My frend dat guy iznt ibo..I feel hiz trying to use de ife crisis to draw ibo support..De ibos I know don't give a fucck about de ife crisis.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
str8talk1:

Full blooded Igboman (FBI)
Am Sorry to tell u man say u be (NIB) no ibo boy like me.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

RUBBISH!
Biafra need to fight its cause alone and not use Ife crisis as a litmus test for its agitation. We dont give a shytte about Biafra, even if only Yorubas are arrested in the Ife crisis we will resolve our problem with FG and get justice, no need tagging Biafra to it. Please, Yorubas are not Biafrans and Biafrans are not Yorubas, there is no common ground between us. Do not use Biafra to speak for us.

Nonsense article!

Ain't surprised.....your likes make up 90% if yellobas who in the face of constant lost of the spoils of goodies after d 2015 Presidential Election are still regurgitating this nonsense you are spewing out.

Keep it up, I will know where it is going to lead you all.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

My frend dat guy iznt ibo..I feel hiz trying to use de ife crisis to draw ibo support..De ibos I know don't give a fucck about de ife crisis.

Keep on living in fools paradise.
So, all Igbos should think alike.....sic.
Boy,u r really a nonentity, you are far below my level of sophisticated reasoning.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
str8talk1:

Keep on living in fools paradise.
So, all Igbos should think alike.....sic.
Boy,u r really a nonentity, you are far below my level of sophisticated reasoning.
Hahaha!Does ur brain load or wot?or were u born to reason slowly u dis son of a street orchin?cos I made dis kwote since ad have forgotten I did so..I don't have ur time now Mr sophisticated goat go find ur mate son.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 2:06am On Mar 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahaha!Does ur brain load or wot?or u were born to reason slowly u dis son of a street orchin?cos I made dis kwote since ad have forgotten I did so..I don't have ur time now Mr sophisticated goat go find ur mate son.

After a little research about you I got this here:

Time registered: November 19, 2016
Time spent online: 21 days & 6 hours
View SIRmanjar's posts (952)

Analysis of this research:

1. You probably one of these idle mind goons, spending most of your time on this platform commenting on other people's comments while unable to develop or generate a simple topic for discussion.

2. No New Top created by you.

3. You are a probably a floater unable to associate/define your stance relating to ethnic issues, but dissipating scarce latent energy on antagonising other commentators with higher quotient than you.

4. Being a newbie and a wannabe considering your date of registeration, you are frantically trying to get noticed on this platform obviously for the wrong reasons.

5. Wrt (4) , congratulations, your stupidity has been noticed.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 3:49am On Mar 28, 2017
str8talk1:

After a little research about you I got this here:

Time registered: November 19, 2016
Time spent online: 21 days & 6 hours
View SIRmanjar's posts (952)

Analysis of this research:

1. You probably one of these idle mind goons, spending most of your time on this platform commenting on other people's comments while unable to develop or generate a simple topic for discussion.

2. No New Top created by you.

3. You are a probably a floater unable to associate/define your stance relating to ethnic issues, but dissipating scarce latent energy on antagonising other commentators with higher quotient than you.

4. Being a newbie and a wannabe considering your date of registeration, you are frantically trying to get noticed on this platform obviously for the wrong reasons.

5. Wrt (4) , congratulations, your stupidity has been noticed.

Hahaha..So u mean u did all dis research on me?WOW!Its an honor cheesy..Am sure u are one of my jobless fan..u took time to read all my comment,read de time I registerd,Am also sure U made a reasearch on My kind of girls,my fine taste for fine wine grin,How I sleep ad wake,Cars I drive..U for go study me as course for skool na mr sophisticated punk.

Just be bold and tell me am ur mentor son or are u angry I dismantled ur stupid tread?Next time try and talk well cos I hate misyarners and Make sure u keep stalking me ooh,na u go taya..jobless mumu boy. tongue
if u want your hero to create a tread so u can tap from my knowledge and drink from my pure river of wisdom just let me know grin
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 1:53am On Mar 29, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahaha..So u mean u did all dis research on me?WOW!Its an honor cheesy..Am sure u are one of my jobless fan..u took time to read all my comment,read de time I registerd,Am also sure U made a reasearch on My kind of girls,my fine taste for fine wine grin,How I sleep ad wake,Cars I drive..U for go study me as course for skool na mr sophisticated punk.

Just be bold and tell me am ur mentor son or are u angry I dismantled ur stupid tread?Next time try and talk well cos I hate misyarners and Make sure u keep stalking me ooh,na u go taya..jobless mumu boy. tongue
if u want your hero to create a tread so u can tap from my knowledge and drink from my pure river of wisdom just let me know grin

Haha.... This fool, you think I will waste my valuable time reading your junks. I actually underated your exponential imbecility....I think you should grow up cos I have seen your types, but you really beat the rest of the pack with your rooftop level of insanity and disillusionment.

And talking about dismantling my thread, haha...your likes are yet to be born in light years, cos you have shown penchant for being a wannabe trying to make up for your low lack of intellectual ingenuity.

Come on I think you need to go and see a psychiatrist cos your brain obviously needs reformatting.

I think you should go home & construct your English properly. grin
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2017
str8talk1:

Haha.... This fool, you think I will waste my valuable time reading your junks. I actually underated your exponential imbecility....I think you should grow up cos I have seen your types, but you really beat the rest of the pack with your rooftop level of insanity and disillusionment.

Come on I think you need to go and see a psychiatrist cos your brain obviously needs reformatting.

My boy!how are u?I can see ur obsessed wit me..Sorry boy am not gay.Try sumone else..exept u wanna present ur sister to ur mentor. cheesy I can manage her.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
SIRmanjar:

My boy!how are u?I can see ur obsessed wit me..Sorry boy am not gay.Try sumone else..expect u wanna present ur sister to ur mentor. cheesy I can manage her.

I laugh when you call me boy...while I keep on getting Likes and Shares on my article, imbeciles like you are busy regurgitating trash.
Have you check my Facebook page to see my posts lately and that of this platform?
I guess NO! Because uneducated fools like you are the problems we are having in this country..... misfits and nonentities trying to hijack the political arena using crude & barbaric means.... You came into my territory trying to display your ignominy in the public domain,...[b]boy get a life![b]
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
str8talk1:

I laugh when you call me boy...while I keep on getting Likes and Shares on my article, imbeciles like you are busy regurgitating trash.
Have you check my Facebook page to see my posts lately and that of this platform?
I guess NO! Because uneducated fools like you are the problems we are having in this country..... misfits and nonentities trying to hijack the political arena using crude & barbaric means.... You came into my territory trying to display your ignominy in the public domain,...[b]boy get a life![b]
Dis mumu gay boy don come again o!I never check betta pipul page na to come check ur garbage of a page,when I never crase.
Oya go sell ur shares for stock market use ur likes go collect money for bank..SOPHISTICATED FOOL angry
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Dis mumu gay boy don come again o!I never check betta pipul page na to come check ur garbage of a page,when I never crase.
Oya go sell ur shares for stock market use ur likes go collect money for bank..SOPHISTICATED FOOL angry

Keep on ranting while I leave you to your folly...I guess nitwit like you is trying frantically to use me to get popular.

Hahaha...keep on living in fool's paradise.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by stonemasonn: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
orisa37:
Hausa/Fulani Politicians deliberately put Buhari "A Military" in the Presidency to launch this Fulani Herdsmen Takeover Nigeria and lord it on all Nigerians.
They estimated correctly that Obasanjo would support Buhari as a Military colleague, more so with Osinbajo as his V.P.
Buhari and Buraitai are prepared to surprise Nigeria with a Coup if their nefarious Fulani Herdsmen Takeover Nigeria go awry.
But God(Olodumare, Allah, Chineke) will not let them.
But you know all these conspiracy theories won't work, when Buhari goes all these herdsmen madness goes with him. His successor, be it El Rufai, Atiku or Kwakwansor ain't that powerful because the ain't ex general/ former head of states.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
str8talk1:

Keep on ranting while I leave you to your folly...I guess nitwit like you is trying frantically to use me to get popular.

Hahaha...keep on living in fool's paradise.
Mumu boy I don see say u no get yarnz.U no deep inside u dat you ar trying to use me to keep ur rubbish thread I dismantled aliive.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mumu boy I don see say u no get yarnz.U no deep inside u dat you ar trying to use me to keep ur rubbish thread I dismantled aliive.

Kai! Jeeeeeezzz! What a creature are you? You are busy savouring on your disillusioned mind, beating your chest like a chipmunk that you did what?
This drifter is busy summoning some courage.... keep living in fool's paradise. grin
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
str8talk1:

Kai! Jeeeeeezzz! What a creature are you? You are busy savouring on your disillusioned mind, beating your chest like a chipmunk that you did what?
This drifter is busy summoning some courage.... keep living in fool's paradise. grin
Gay boy!I dey chill sumwere ad dis ur yeye english don dey vex me...Bye Bye..Tank me for keeping ur dry thread alive later.
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Gay boy!I dey chill sumwere ad dis ur yeye english don dey vex me...Bye Bye..Tank me for keeping ur dry thread alive later.

Shift your sorry a$$ somewhere else daft!
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by SIRmanjar(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
str8talk1:

Shift your sorry a$$ somewhere else daft!
Mumu grin
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by str8talk1: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mumu grin

Yeah, your words are not more than this, try a little harder maybe you can be refined,twig! cheesy
Re: Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection by orisa37: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2017
APC is already asking for Handicap when they want the constitution suspended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The New Nigerian Political Map? / The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic / Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.