Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic (3732 Views)

We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi / I Was Almost Rescued From Prison In Commando-style – Ex-president Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by nwabobo: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Look at this man. His name is Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe. He almost saved Nigeria and Nigerians in 2015. What do you say of him today?

https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/965599550399447040?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by nwabobo: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
This man here tried to stop Nigerians from boarding a 'One chance' bus but Nigerians being stubborn refused to listen.

21 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by dudebuck: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
true talk

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by Kyase(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
nwabobo:
This man here tried to stop Nigerians from boarding a 'One chance' bus but Nigerians being stubborn refused to listen.
the painment is still fresh even after 3 years grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by nwabobo: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:

I'm sure you are posting this from a fuel queue.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by Kyase(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
nwabobo:

I use electric car dude.

9 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by nwabobo: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
I use electric car dude.

I know that. You still in the fuel queue to get fuel to power your generator so as to charge the car.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by Kyase(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
nwabobo:

I know that. You still in the fuel queue to get fuel to power your generator so as to charge the car.
I use solar dude.

11 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by qleap2all(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
nwabobo:
Look at this man. His name is Elder Peter Godsday Orubebe. He almost saved Nigeria and Nigerians in 2015. What do you say of him today?

https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/965599550399447040?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5
E1
Where is he today? Was fighing for his mouth then

5 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by FarahAideed: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Many people who laughed at him that day have been killed by Buharis incompetence and herdsmen terrorist...if only they had known

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by PointB: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yes, we remember him.

Election Result
Then Jae the son of Gah, stood in the public square, and he began to announce to the people the result of the tally.
And there arose a certain zealot, Orun son of Gbegbe. When Orun son of Gbegbe saw the tally and fearing that King Jonah may lose, he thus addressed Jae son of Gah, “You favour your tribesmen from North and your are not fair in your dealings with the troubles from the tally.”
Wherefore Jae the son of Gah responded to Orun son of Gbegbe saying, “O, Orun son of Gbegbe , thou art a great servant of the land. I beseech thou to check thy tongue in public square least people mistake thy intent.”
And Jae the son of Gah continued to tell the people the tally according to their tribes and clan.

Jonah and the Ides of March
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/04/11/tribulation-of-jonah-chapter-3-verses-1-26-jonah-and-the-ides-of-march/

7 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by deji68: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nwabobo:

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by ihitenansa: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
buhari pain go last pass 30 yrs if care is not taken in ur life,.. the silly and grief camouflaging grin of urs notwithstanding

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by ihitenansa: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
I use solar dude.
bleh!

and ur clansmen? they use shola too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by citizenY(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
How many votes did he cast? One or more?
Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by nwabobo: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
I use solar dude.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by MetroBaba1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
citizenY:
How many votes did he cast? One or more?

And How Many Votes Were You Able To Cast?

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by oodualover: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
I tell ya

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by ThatKING(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Deep

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by Kyase(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
oodualover:
I tell ya
grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by ugbede69(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
it is only a stubborn fly that follow the corpse to the grave

Nigerians followed buhari to the grave in 2015

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by EternalTruths: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:

The painment that is costing your people their lives in the hands of Fulani Terrorists.

By the end of Buhari's second term, are you sure all Northern Christians won't have been wiped off by the Jihadists.?

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by EternalTruths: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
nwabobo:

The guy is in a Refugee camp in the East after running away from Benue due to Fulani Terrorism.

Pls, send him Okpa for his dinner.

He is hungry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by Kyase(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

The painment that is costing your people their lives in the hands of Fulani Terrorists.

By the end of Buhari's second term, are you sure all Northern Christians won't have been wiped off by the Jihadists.?
we experienced worst during Jonathan's tenure bro.
na me go tell you that one.
Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by EternalTruths: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:

Say Amen to this

May Buhari win next year so that your people will experience less when compared with Jonathan's era in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by FarahAideed: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:

Liar liar , your state Benue has never been this insecure and poor so much that people can't go to farms and they haven't been paid for months so stop lying for nothing

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by Kyase(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Liar liar , your state Benue has never been this insecure and poor so much that people can't go to farms and they haven't been paid for months so stop lying for nothing
shut up if you know nothing man.
don't want to get a ban, I would've say something silly now.
Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by Kyase(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

Say Amen to this

May Buhari win next year so that your people will experience less when compared with Jonathan's era in Jesus Name.
amen
Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
and so what? he forgets this is nigeria...he forgets his boss is not ready to do the unthinkable....well at the end he was charge for fraud. ....

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by omoiyalayi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
The Man is a useless man that disgrace his entire family on national television

Even if Jega had compromised and he have evidence why not go to court to seek redress instead of fooling himself on national television

Op let me ask you, if he was your uncle would you have be proud of him that day?

Even though Buhari have not perform very well that is not enough reason to accept rascality as a way of life

Buhari is making jona and the people he runs govt with looking like a saint

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by Cromagnon: 5:26am On Feb 20, 2018
nwabobo:
the eediot almost turned nigeria to somalia
Re: The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic by ocelot2006(m): 5:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Kyase:
I use electric car dude.

And I use a nuclear powered submarine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody / Ojukwu Addressing Students Of The University Of Biafra In 1967(pic) / Is Sowore Out To Enrich Himself (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.