Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? (15151 Views)

Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected / How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank / Can Someone Apply For More Than One Position On Federal Civil Service Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by ziryboy(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Nairalanders please help me out.....
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by youngberry001(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2017
ziryboy:
were re u from..?
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by menace001(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2017
First criteria; make sure u r short in height
2nd; ensure ur life is short too.
U don pass be dat

31 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by jbkomo(m): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Know someone in d force with influence

7 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by donfemo(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Just google the info on NDA's website, everything is online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Freshwhyte(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2017
contact me
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by abbaapple: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2017
wait till d form is available on line, den u can do d needful.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by wazobaaa: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2017
e never start now
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2017
First, wait till the form is out
Secondly, know someone who's a high ranking military personnel
Thirdly, meet their criteria
Fourthly, pray.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by dreamwords: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2017
U have to know somebody that is oga @ the top

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Your state of origin matters, if you are from the north, it will surely be easy #fact

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by amzee(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by HRich(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Over what nah 3MYVFDS

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by spidey77: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Wait. They will advertise for short service after the regular recruitment. But first u must have your three criterias ready.

1. You meet the height and medical criteria
2. You have a good university degree
3. You know somebody that knws a serious somebody that would put you. This is the most important criteria as they rarely take more than three from a state and they are more than ten thousand applicants from a state

8 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by uzedo1(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2017
dreamwords:
U have to know somebody that is oga @ the top

Not in all cases, I know of someone who didn't know any oga but did exceptionally well during the screening period, and he was taken into the NN.

But 90% of the slots comes from oga @the top, but try to do your own part very well and hope for the best

Success!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Raintaker(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2017
The form is yet to be out.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by spidey77: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2017
uzedo1:

Not in all cases, I know of someone who didn't know any oga but did exceptionally well during the screening period, and he was taken into the NN.

But 90% of the slots comes from oga @the top, but try to do your own part very well and hope for the best

Success!!!

Bros, hope u know that most pple will never tell u what dey did at d background. You will just hear, ITS D LORDS DOING

12 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2017
pinnket:
First, wait till the form is out
Secondly, know someone who's a high ranking military personnel
Thirdly, meet their criteria
Fourthly, pray.

You do not need to know anybody to get what you want.
First thing to do is for you to wait for the form either of the Nigerian Air Force, Nigeria Army or the Nigerian Navy.
Also ensures graduated with minimum of a 2.1 or upper credit for Nigerian Navy and 2.2 or Lower credit for Nigerian Air Force and Nigerian Army. 1.68m for male while for female is 1.65m. Have all your credentials. The must important of all is for you to pray to God if it is his will for you to be In the military and let his will be done.
You don't need to know anybody to be in the military just know your God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by mvem(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
Your state of origin matters, if you are from the north, it will surely be easy #fact
...No quota system in nda...every state brings about 4-6 students depending on howmany they want to carry...but all states bring equal numbers

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2017
mvem:
...No quota system in nda...every state brings about 4-6 students depending on howmany they want to carry...but all states bring equal numbers
hehehehhehe, @bolded, keep telling yourself that,it's too early to be rub your delusions on others, don't mention me again, thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2017
spidey77:

Bros, hope u know that most pple will never tell u what dey did at d background. You will just hear, ITS D LORDS DOING

My brother, have you heard of destiny helpers before. Must people knows nobody. Am a living withness to it. Just believe in God and know if is God will for you to be there. God's plan is different from your own plans.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by cc77(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2017
ziryboy:
always check the newspapers or the job threads whenever the application start they will announce it, however, you can also google ( nigerianarmy.org ) for further clearifications. All the best bro
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by mvem(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, @bolded, keep telling yourself that,it's too early to be rub your delusions on others, don't mention me again, thanks
...pls when u want to argue bring facts not sentiments....i told u Nda selects 4-6 students per state, counter me with fact and look reasonable....the only reason why u might say the norths are favoured is because they hv more states...

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2017
mvem:
...pls when u want to argue bring facts not sentiments....i told u Nda selects 4-6 students per state, counter me with fact and look reasonable....the only reason why u might say the norths are favoured is because they hv more states...
go and check the difference between a comment and an argument, like I said, it's too early, seems you need to be told twice to comprehend, I repeat, don't mention me again, by the way I think you need to educate yourself on the meaning of quota system in Nigeria, you keep contradicting yourself

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Christane: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
must u always show u re a lunatic??

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Momoh7(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
menace001:
U don pass be dat
Kuku kill the op

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Mrvirgin(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2017
HRich:
Over what nah 3MYVFDS
Coded guy grin
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by bastien: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Until that fuckinnnnn rules change

We don't need 3 from one state, we need 20 each state!

That 3 per state na fixed
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Soljaboi44(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Just apply na.
So, you wan con dey shout ''z dah kle'' for person abi..
Issorite, kwatinew

visit;
nigerianarmyms.ng
for Army
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by MilitaryMinded(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:

Yet another baseless and sentimental statement. Quota system is strictly adhered to in military recruitment. Every state always have equal slots. Tho without a doubt, connection matters

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Histrings08(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Haaaaa... Why now?
menace001:
U don pass be dat
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Silasconelius(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2017
menace001:
U don pass be dat
funny thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 / Want A Job Really Bad? Here Are 4 Tips To Get One In 2 Months. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.