Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? (15183 Views)

Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected / How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank / Can Someone Apply For More Than One Position On Federal Civil Service Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2017
MilitaryMinded:

Yet another baseless and sentimental statement. Quota system is strictly adhered to in military recruitment. Every state always have equal slots. Tho without a doubt, connection matters
seems you have a little sense aferall , ignorant people who talk for just talking sake, if you are not a southerner and have probably not been rejected in the army not because you didn't meet with the requirements but your state of origin, I suggest you shush, thanks
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Revolva(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Canyt u go to the nigerian Army or nigerian militayry website n email them...you guys should stop posting irrelevant topics here

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by obyno5(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2017
What u need do is to watch out for the advert. The requirements will be stated. Disregard the height and connection broohaha... Just bear in mind that you're coming to serve and make sacrifices. If its your destiny...you will make it. Wish you all the best!
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by durella32: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Cnt wait for d form to be on sale....we mst advance nd die for dis country
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by BBBlaze: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
i stand corrected, buh naija is not worth ur service my broda!...i will suggest u go aboard to make ur military dreams come true because there u will b honord dead or alive! trust me on dis one. buh u can still forge on to service naija, d choice is urs, am jst givin my candid advise.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by danthamccoy(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
seems you have a little sense aferall , ignorant people who talk for just talking sake, if you are not a southerner and have probably not been rejected in the army not because you didn't meet with the requirements but your state of origin, I suggest you shush, thanks
Why can't people be civil on here? Way too quick to resort to insults.
You might get rejected but others from your state definitely got in. Like he said, "connection" plays a part but lots of people without even this get in all the time. This is NDA I'm talking about, don't know about military school. Like he said also, the reason it seems there are more Northerners is because they have more states. Typing from experience here. Plus, I'm from the south.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by BBBlaze: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
durella32:
Cnt wait for d form to be on sale....we mst advance nd die for dis country
cool sad happy dying for ur country my broda!
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Jode(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2017
mvem:
...No quota system in nda...every state brings about 4-6 students depending on howmany they want to carry...but all states bring equal numbers
2dugged:
mvem:
...pls when u want to argue bring facts not sentiments....i told u Nda selects 4-6 students per state, counter me with fact and look reasonable....the only reason why u might say the norths are favoured is because they hv more states...
2dugged:
So quick to throw insults,na wa oo
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2017
danthamccoy:

Why can't people be civil on here? Way too quick to resort to insults.
You might get rejected but others from your state definitely got in. Like he said, "connection" plays a part but lots of people without even this get in all the time. This is NDA I'm talking about, don't know about military school. Like he said also, the reason it seems there are more Northerners is because they have more states. Typing from experience here. Plus, I'm from the south.
let me assume you were blind to the part where the fellow implied I was being sentimental and not being rational, which is a subtle insult, well I have someone who was rejected twice, and he is bini, hence the state of origin plays a vita role,so based on experience, I guess we have different perception
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Jode:
So quick to throw insults,na wa oo
some mornings I forget my redskirt
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by enigma3000: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2017
HRich:
Over what nah 3MYVFDS
make that tin click o
i don already align

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by akinszz: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2017
ziryboy:
Nairalanders please help me out.....
don't bother yourself, they are meant for special breed Nigerians... look for another carrier... that's the way it is... son of nobody can not get there... even recruit you must have long leg....
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
let me assume you were blind to the part where the fellow implied I was being sentimental and not being rational, which is a subtle insult, well I have someone who was rejected twice, and he is bini, hence the state of origin plays a vita role,so based on experience, I guess we have different perception
your someone was rejected twice not because he's bini but cos he didn't meet the requirements/no godfather inside the system to push him into the system..
And just like someone stated but you chose not to listen, every states collect the same number, and it's been checked... there's no magu-magu in the system. people answer to people

now, people from the north are more in the army cos, like someone already stated, we have more northern states and also the individuals from there are eager to join than our igbo brothers and Yoruba demons..
but then again, don't misinterpret yourself.. we have "officers and soldiers" in the Nigerian army..and you'll see a number of northern people as soldiers cos they aren't educated and rather rush to join the army to be important than become shoemakers and what not..

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

your someone was rejected twice not because he's bini but cos he didn't meet the requirements/no godfather inside the system to push him into the system..
And just like someone stated but you chose not to listen, every states collect the same number, and it's been checked... there's no magu-magu in the system. people answer to people

now, people from the north are more in the army cos, like someone already stated, we have more northern states and also the individuals from there are eager to join than our igbo brothers and Yoruba demons..
but then again, don't misinterpret yourself.. we have "officers and soldiers" in the Nigerian army..and you'll see a number of northern people as soldiers cos they aren't educated and [s]rather rush to join the army to be important than become shoemakers and what not..
[/s]

the struck out lines are the reason why I will not engage you in a bickering contest
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by charlesucheh(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Who is this one again nah! And this even got on front page o! Wait! Wait! Are you sure it's NA short service you want or Recruit This question is irritating to the ears of people that are conscious of their environment! And as a graduate which I feel if you are, it will be a Lackadaisical one, you should learn to be!!! As for your question, since you have the strength and time to post "IDOTY" ( trash) here, you should also have the time to check the Nigerian army website and send them a mail. It will be a thing of disgrace and not wanting to see you learn if I give you an answer now!!! Chai!

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Patiently waiting for the SSC form too, but OP I hope u av ur NYSC discharge certificate ready? That's what delaying me now
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by charlesucheh(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Mrvirgin:

Coded guy grin
I see! because them give you sure odd abi?

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by profmsboi(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2017
HRich:
Over what nah 3MYVFDS
Guy, I want play this your game, e sure?
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
the struck out lines are the reason why I will not engage you in a bickering contest
ignorance is like a disease... I'll keep my distance.

and your typing mood, gush!!! you must really be Pained that "your someone" wasn't enlisted.

Not everyone will have things come their way at the snap of their fingers #shrugs

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by uzedo1(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2017
spidey77:

Bros, hope u know that most pple will never tell u what dey did at d background. You will just hear, ITS D LORDS DOING
Bro I know but this particular incidence is a family friend.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by ABOKI9ja: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
Your state of origin matters, if you are from the north, it will surely be easy #fact
that's to say I will easily be admitted In to NDA? I guess Nigeria is Grand parent's Estate grin grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2017
@ukjerry, I can deduce from your earlier post that not only are you the ignorant one about quota system in Nigeria and the reason why there was a clamor for state creation sometime ago,but you are also a delusional nitwit, and a stupid one at that, trust me I am not pained but stating a fact. please keep to your words and keep your distance, so your delusions doesn't rub off on me, abok1
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
that's to say I will easily be admitted In to NDA? I guess Nigeria is Grand parent's Estate grin grin grin
one thing I hate is when people try to patch the truth like the mofos that have been quoting me trying to flash their delusions in my face, yes there is supposed to be a quota system in place,but it turns out even the so called quote system favors the north thanks to the lackadaisical south who are busy bickering amongst themselves
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by DonBobes(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
ziryboy:

If you have your degree.
Just wait the Short service form to come out then buy it. But of u are a medical student or an accountant just buy the DIRECT SHORT SERVICE FORM DSS. Mind you short service officers can be converted to regular combatant officers.
Good you

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by DonBobes(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
ziryboy:

If you have your degree.
Just wait the Short service form to come out then buy it. But of u are a medical student or an accountant just buy the DIRECT SHORT SERVICE FORM DSS. Mind you short service officers can be converted to regular combatant officers.
Good luck
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by ABOKI9ja: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
one thing I hate is when people try to patch the truth like the mofos that have been quoting me trying to flash their delusions in my face, yes there is supposed to be a quota system in place,but it turns out even the so called quote system favors the northe thanks to the lackadaisical south who are busy bickering amongst themselves
Quota System does not favors North in anyway. Each state has a certain Number of candidates to be admitted and i think the reason it seems like it favors us is Because we have more states in the North than in south. Dont be Silly You are lady and I respect ladies
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
@ukjerry, I can deduce from your earlier post that not only are you the ignorant one about quota system in Nigeria and the reason why there was a clamor for state creation sometime ago,but you are also a delusional nitwit, and a stupid one at that, trust me I am not pained but stating a fact. please keep to your words and keep your distance, so your delusions doesn't rub off on me, abok1

there are other ways to confront people or tackle them without the use of insulting words..

people who end up with cheap and local abusive words" like "stupid" and "nitwit" are frustrated fellows

And it's hard to "trust you" not being pained cos your comment screams PAINED

Try to relax... it helps
Ciao
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by MilitaryMinded(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:

Mtcheww paranoia. The only way a southerner will be rejected because of his state of origin is because another southerner from his state is more connected than he is. Anyway, you can keep living in your 'blame the North for everything bubble'. Na you sabi

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Quota System does not favors North in anyway. Each state has a certain Number of candidates to be admitted and i think the reason it seems like it favors us is Because we have more states in the North than in south. Dont be Silly You are lady and I respect ladies

Lady??

that person is no lady..

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Quota System does not favors North in anyway. Each state has a certain Number of candidates to be admitted and i think the reason it seems[b] like it favors us is Because we have more states in the North than in s[/b]outh. Dont be Silly You are lady and I respect ladies
and who is the silly one now, counting cow heads in census made that happen,let me guess you are sexist to think a lady should think a particular pattern, you northern folks never seize to amaze me,guess that's why you use tame your women like subhumans, well I still blame the south for their lackadaisical attitude
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by ABOKI9ja: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

Lady??

that person is no lady..
oh I thought it waz a lady but anyway thanks
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

Lady??

that person is no lady..
assumptions is for fools,I suggest you make inquiries before you start displaying your stupidity on cyber space,I believe a lot of members on this forum know me off this forum, so just shut up before you say something more stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Not Getting The Job – 25 Reasons Why / I Got A Job Through Nairaland / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.