Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? (15184 Views)

Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected / How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank / Can Someone Apply For More Than One Position On Federal Civil Service Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

there are other ways to confront people or tackle them without the use of insulting words..

people who end up with cheap and local abusive words" like "stupid" and "nitwit" are frustrated fellows

And it's hard to "trust you" not being pained cos your comment screams PAINED

Try to relax... it helps
Ciao
hehehehhehe, well I expected all this stupid talk from an idiot that throws a first subtle shade, and if you took it in the literal way to "trust me", then you are more stupid than I thought grin
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by ABOKI9ja: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
and who is the silly one now, counting cow heads in census made that happen,let me guess you are sexist to think a lady should think a particular pattern, you northern folks never seize to amaze me,guess that's why you use tame your women like subhumans, well I still blame the south for their lackadaisical attitude
hehehehehe We respect Women that's why Our women don't go for Hustling, we Dont Discriminate our Women, we make our Women queens like no other, we always help our Women in anyway, even in the Queeue we allow them to be served first before any male, u never heard our women engage in public fighting because they are Queen and everyone respecting them
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
hehehehehe We respect Women that's why Our women don't go for Hustling, we Dont Discriminate our Women, we make our Women queens like no other, we always help our Women in anyway, even in the Queeue we allow them to be served first before any male, u never heard our women engage in public fighting because they are Queen and everyone respecting them
hehehehhehe, oh my!,I am literally laughing here, such a funny joke, thanks for making my day, laughing hard here
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by ABOKI9ja: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, oh my!,I am literally laughing here, such a funny joke, thanks for making my day, laugh hard here
did I lied?
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by fizzy94(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
Your state of origin matters, if you are from the north, it will surely be easy #fact
Don't say what you don't know.
Short service doesn't take in more than 100 participants yearly, 5 from each state unless you don't meet the criteria sometimes only 2 candidates can be admitted from a state.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
assumptions is for fools,I suggest you make inquiries before you start displaying your stupidity on cyber space,I believe a lot of members on this forum know me off this forum, so just shut up before you say something more stupid

And if YOU took it "in the literal way" to mean you're a guy cos I said you're no lady, then........ #smh

and can't you bring up something other than "stupid" you dumb fvck

and don't misuse "literal" please. Trust me, is Trust me..
2 mentions from one person.. whatever jargons you want to type/say to me... do it all at once. I'll know it's your dugged up self.. stop filling my mentions with your senseless post and your biitch ass moniker
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

And if YOU took it "in the literal way" to mean you're a guy cos I said you're no lady, then........ #smh

2 mentions from one person.. whatever jargons you want to type/say to me... do it all at once. I'll know it's your dugged up self.. stop filling my mentions with your senseless post and your bitch ass moniker

I think you need to take a cue from you comment, and take you idiotic self off my mentions, first you said you will keep your distance which you obviously didn't do because you are a stubborn goat, secondly I didn't quote you, I made my comment while you foolishly jumped on my comment like someone having soldier and on His/ her private part, you are sure the bitch here, little girl, now go play with your barbie doll
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

2 mentions from one person.. whatever jargons you want to type/say to me... do it all at once. I'll know it's your dugged up self.. stop filling my mentions with your senseless post and your bitch ass moniker

I think you need to take a cue from you comment, and take your idiotic self off my mentions, first you said you will keep your distance which you obviously didn't do because you are a stubborn goat, secondly I didn't quote you, I made my comment while you foolishly jumped on my comment like someone having soldier and on His/ her private part, you are sure the bitch here, little girl, to say you don't think I am a lady because of my comment means you are as dumb as fvck, now go play with your barbie doll
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by John902(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, @bolded, keep telling yourself that,it's too early to be rub your delusions on others, don't mention me again, thanks
you don't have an idea of what tribalism had made Nigeria of,last year 115 youths from either Maiduguri or Kaduna were slotted to NDA without the official screening like taking jamb and others. the Northerners are favoured in anything concerning military in Nigeria. Don't get me twisted bro!
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by John902(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

2 mentions from one person.. whatever jargons you want to type/say to me... do it all at once. I'll know it's your dugged up self.. stop filling my mentions with your senseless post and your biitch ass moniker

people that insults themselves on media like this sounds stupid to.what u gonna do to each other,bust a caps lock on your heads?
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
I think you need to take a cue from you comment, and take you idiotic self off my mentions, first you said you will keep your distance which you obviously didn't do because you are a stubborn goat, secondly I didn't quote you, I made my comment while you foolishly jumped on my comment like someone having soldier and on His/ her private part, you are sure the bitch here, little girl, to say you don't think I am a lady because of my comment means you are as dumb as fvck, now go play with your barbie doll
[/i]
Well, True, I'm stubborn. but a goat, nahhh, far from one.. check yourself though, you might be exhibiting their traits..

And it's not good leaving fools to continue wallowing in their ignorance, why I quoted you in the first place thinking I was typing to someone with a brain. Boy!!! was I wrong!

and I don't jump when I want to comment. clearly it's something you know how to do seeing as you didn't cross check to correct your "and" to "ants"..I'll give you that benefit of doubt. I'm sure you know how to spell ..

Also, pray tell, how does it feel to have soldier "ants" on one's private part. I mean, you must have had the experience to know I'm acting like that
[i]

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Mrvirgin(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
charlesucheh:
I see! because them give you sure odd abi?
U sef understand how the ministry is moving tongue
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
John902:
people that insults themselves on media like this sounds stupid to.what u gonna do to each other,bust a caps lock on your heads?

Well, it's something I haven't done in a really long time.. normally, I don't comment but I just happen to have spare time on my hands and decided to go all out with her..

funny enough, it's fun responding her...

but I'm done though, like you said, it's starting to look/sound stupid.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by jjblue: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
2dugged:
go and check the difference between a comment and an argument, like I said, it's too early, seems you need to be told twice to comprehend, I repeat, don't mention me again, by the way I think you need to educate yourself on the meaning of quota system in Nigeria, you keep contradicting yourself
Madam, I am afraid, it's u that don't know what you are saying. He is Right.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

[/i]
Well, True, I'm stubborn. but a goat, nahhh, far from one.. check yourself though, you might be exhibiting their traits..

And it's not good leaving fools to continue wallowing in their ignorance, why I quoted you in the first place thinking I was typing to someone with a brain. Boy!!! was I wrong!

and I don't jump when I want to comment. clearly it's something you know how to do seeing as you didn't cross check to correct your "and" to "ants"..I'll give you that benefit of doubt. I'm sure you know how to spell ..

Also, pray tell, how does it feel to have soldier "ants" on one's private part. I mean, you must have had the experience to know I'm acting like that
[i]

hehehehhehe, you are daft as well,I can see it clearly,stop being a fool, well at least you were sensible enough to know it was typographical error, hehehehhehe you want to know how it feels to have soldier ants one's private part,go through your comments and imagine you are spewing it from your anus grin,anyway you are just lucky this is cyber space, I would have pulled that awkward wig off your bald head since
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

[/i]

[i]

hehehehhehe, you are daft as well,I can see it clearly,stop being a fool, well at least you were sensible enough to know it was typographical error, hehehehhehe you want to know how it feels to have soldier ants one's private part,go through your comments and imagine you are spewing it from your anus grin,anyway you are just lucky this is cyber space, I would have pulled that awkward wig off your bald head since grin
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Odimbannamdi my name sake,state man and military blood,Where are you? come and help Op
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
ukjerry:

[/i]

Also, pray tell, how does it feel to have soldier "ants" on one's private part. I means , you must have had the experience to know I'm acting like that
[i]

seems network is on your side today, dumb witch
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
jjblue:

Madam, I am afraid, it's u that don't know what you are saying. He is Right.
go and read the comment where he said the is no quota system in the army, two ignorant mofos hanging from a tree
Re: How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? by Felimore: 6:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Ds real survival of the fittest, imagine the connection you will have for you to be chosen as the only candidate from your senatorial zone? But it won't stop me from applying as I wait patiently for the form to be out... I pray God help me... # DREAMS&NIGHTMARES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC / Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.