Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? (37858 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by baylord101(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Talk2nanro:
tithing are not for Christians but free will giving. No doubt about this, he that sows bountifully shall reap bountifully and he that sows sparingly, shall reap sparingly. Two things makes pastors preach tithe, 1; Ignorance
2; Greed or Gospel peddling
spartan117:

Then it shows u simply donot understand, u are not giving unto men but unto God what d men choose to do with d money is btw dem and God. By d way L don't care about whats going on in mosques niether am I fixated on d accusations about pastors. My Financial life is btw me and God and i will sow my seeds wherever he tells me and as a wise man I wud give my tithe bcuz he says so, it is foolishness not to follow Gods principles on success
Do me a favour and check u wud see dat its only d poor and disgruntled dat keep pointing fingers at d lifes of pastors, the rich who Ave employed dis principles hold their peace. I Therefore choose to identify with d rich and not d poor in my mentality, only a fool wud'nt
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
spartan117:

D samaritan woman in d Bible had just her last food which she was about to eat and die, yet Prophet elijah told her to give it to him. Is dat not wickedness? By d worlds standard yes, but by Gods standard its wisdom, look how God prospered her and kept her and her son.
Again I tell u dis only d poor and disgruntled keep pointing fingers at pastors d rich donot u won't find femi otedola pointing fingers at a pastors private jets, its an issue of mentality Dats why d rich keep getting richer and d poor poorer
I've left your issue, having read your post where you said that you identify only with the rich and not the poor. Nothing is left to discuss with you.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by MakeADifference: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sheep's cool. SaveTheGoat.

989900:
I pity all the sheeple.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Realbennysnipes(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Stop spreading falsehood. It's just basic mobile banking ads. I bank with FCMB and i totally understood the message.

It's for ease of payment
It's that simple bro.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by samijay8(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
spartan117:

Like I said u simply can't understand, trying to xplain wud be like trying to install an ios app on an android platform
Mtchew no only iOS, install in on a windows platform. I can't understand yes, how they're scamming you but I understand how I won't be scammed by one scammer forming men of God. I can't understand how can some people continue paying maga money and still defending some who use my hard earned money on striper yansh, private jets. so I can't understand what you're so sure off
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by spartan117(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
samijay8:
Mtchew no only iOS, install in on a windows platform. I can't understand yes, how they're scamming you but I understand how I won't be scammed by one scammer forming men of God. I can't understand how can some people continue paying maga money and still defending some who use my hard earned money on striper yansh, private jets. so I can't understand what you're so sure off
Nice chatting with u, God bless u
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Talk2nanro(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Talk2nanro(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
spartan117:

Are u prosperous?
stop displaying your greed. Don't even argue it, you are greedy. Keep deceiving the gullible, you shall reap what you sow
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by spartan117(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Talk2nanro:
stop displaying your greed. Don't even argue it, you are greedy
U didn't answer me
I will ask one last time
Are u prosperous?
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by omojeesu(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=BobHIGHNESS post=54941574] all the characteristics are present in christianity, they worship gods in the name of jesus and mary, they bow to image of these mentioned gods, they preserve a special dress in some churches, you'll hardly find a christian love others out of his faith, but lets leave that aside, what's the way to serve

That's still the religion I described.The christianity envisioned by Jesus is lived by few.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Talk2nanro(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
spartan117:

U will never understand d importance of giving and tithing unless d holy Ghost dwells Within u
shut your mouth, do you have holy spirit, thief like you
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Talk2nanro(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
spartan117:

U didn't answer me
I will ask one last time
Are u prosperous?
this silly question deserves no answer.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by spartan117(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Talk2nanro:
this silly question deserves no answer.
U can't answer d simple question bcuz plain and simple u are not prosperous!
I wud say dis again only d poor in mentality point fingers at d private jets of men of God, u won't find dangote spewing such trash. It tells me something, poverty and riches is a mentality if u ave a rich mans mentality d riches will follow d same with poverty. Any wise man will Therefore choose to do d things d rich do and find out how to apply biblical principles of prosperity instead of spewing trash, its 4 ur own good so dat u may be prosperous. GOD bless you
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Talk2nanro(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
spartan117:

U can't answer d simple question bcuz plain and simple u are not prosperous!
I wud say dis again only d poor in mentality point fingers at d private jets of men of God, u won't find dangote spewing such trash. It tells me something, poverty and riches is a mentality if u ave a rich mans mentality d riches will follow d same with poverty. Any wise man will Therefore choose to do d things d rich do and find out how to apply biblical principles of prosperity instead of spewing trash, its 4 ur own good so dat u may be prosperous. GOD bless you
you and your useless generation are not prosperous. Idiotic poverty stricken thief, looking for gullible fools to milk. Bleep off looser
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by spartan117(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Talk2nanro:
you and your useless generation are not prosperous. Idiotic poverty stricken thief, looking for gullible fools to milk. Bleep off looser
If u are ever interested in getting out of poverty my friend, contact me I wud recommend some books 4 u dat wud shape ur mentality. Remember, poverty is a mentality one can never be rich with such mentality. Stay blessed
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Talk2nanro(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
spartan117:

If u are ever interested in getting out of poverty my friend, contact me I wud recommend some books 4 u dat wud shape ur mentality. Remember, poverty is a mentality one can never be rich with such mentality. Stay blessed
try and get yourself off poverty first before by working with your hands first before looking for someone far better than you to get off your imaginary poverty. And let me clearify you little that the richest men in the world are not even Christians you Zombie.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by TheJosephAdeosun: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
waoh...that's really cool. I'm giving a thumbs up for such progress.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by spartan117(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Talk2nanro:
Well u know where to find me anytime u decide to move forward in life
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by Talk2nanro(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
spartan117:

Well u know where to find me anytime u decide to move forward in life
your case is hopeless, no redemption
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by otemdomino: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2017
jonnytad:

Sometimes, i wonder why get involved in all these stuffs. ... Its better we keep our mouth shut than involving in matters that can bring condemnation to us. Who told you Redeem is not helping the poor? Besides can fingers be equal? God'll help us tame our tongues and caution our fingers.

Read the bolded below and be wise:

DOCTUFOS: Aferk 20: 1-11

Chapter Twenty
1. Now the homos of Komas gathered their
wealth in gold and ivories and silver and all kinds
of precious things.
2. And they said, we shall not take anything
which belongs to god. For clay and sand has god
given to us, but we, out of our own
covetousness have dug the treasure of god and
have stolen his hidden wealth.
3. Now the foreigners said, gather all the gold
and silver of the land and we shall heaped them
together and sacrifice them to our god.
4. And the smell of it shall be pleasing to him.
And he shall bless your land.
5. So they came and gathered all the treasures
of the land together in one place. And some of
the foreigners waited daily at the bank of the
seas until the others came with ships.
6. And one named Makator said, the books of
the jews have done a great feat of magia. For
we have gathered more than seven thousand
shekels of silver and gold.
7. For the urims which we spoke to them has
worked greatly upon them. And they have
believed all our lies.
8. And the language which they speak did we
speak to them, saying, we are the angels of your
god.
9. Now they loaded the ship with much gold and
silver and other treasures of Komas, saying, he
who has head to think deep shall gather the little
wealth of they who cannot think deep with their
heads. And by so shall all the little wealth here
and there make him rich.
10. And it is wisdom if he returns to do a little
good to the land which he has cheated, saying, I
have done all these good out of the wealth of
my own hands.
11. But the wise knows that the little good done
to a cheated kingdom by he who cheats him is
for the purpose of cheating him again

Adeboye collects 20 billion naira monthly from the people and gives back 2 million yearly. Who he epp? Thieves are thieves, no matter what they do back to the community.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by chuose2: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by jonnytad(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2017
God'll show you the light soon. ....

otemdomino:

Read the bolded below and be wise:

Adeboye collects 20 billion naira monthly from the people and gives back 2 million yearly. Who he epp? Thieves are thieves, no matter what they do back to the community.
Re: FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? by jonnytad(m): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2017
HenryDion:

Shut up please! From your write up, i can deduce that you're in perpetual fear of hell. Anyway, that was the only way religion can still gain control of the gullible. Make them fear the unknown abode of torment that doesn't even exist. People are still xtains, not for their love of God but of the fear of hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.