Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us (646 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us by KrestedG1: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
In order to deal with an overstretched army, the US military is taking strict measures to keep its staff in Active duty.

A monitored media report (CNN) has it that it is now a criminal offence in the United States military to get pregnant while in active duty. It is also an offence to get a colleague pregnant. Offenders are court-martialed.

With the US actively in battle, it wants to reduce incidences that would further stretch its depleted military and avoid a situation where a soldier that has been redeployed not making it.
Re: Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us by Spyker: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
They are crazy.
Re: Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us by Ben13: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
lol
Re: Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us by blackmann(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2009
The way they brainwash those young kids here to join the army, marines, national guard, navy, airforce, etc, only for them to be posted to iraq, afghanistan, etc to be lown up to bits by one suicide bomber ot the other really amazes me. the last i read, the number of casualties US troops have almost triples the numbers other countries in the same issue have. I wonder how many triangle-folded american flags they've given out since 2004. It's sad guys.
Re: Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us by Kelvinj(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
I would even be the last fool 2 join the us amry or any force there,
Re: Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us by Hauwa1: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
Krested G:

In order to deal with an overstretched army, the US military is taking strict measures to keep its staff in Active duty.

A monitored media report (CNN) has it that it is now a criminal offence in the United States military to get pregnant while in active duty. It is also an offence to get a colleague pregnant. Offenders are court-martialed.

With the US actively in battle, it wants to reduce incidences that would further stretch its depleted military and avoid a situation where a soldier that has been redeployed not making it.

the thing is not to get pregnant while serving in war zone.
Semper Fi.
God bless our troops

(1) (Reply)

Need Chic To Make Me Spend My Money Xmas Apply / Imagine A Romance Like This. / Where Is D Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.