Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos (33888 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Tazdroid(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
I
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by mvem(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
enigma3000:
when dem call this country zoo, una go begin vex, watch, there ll be no prosecution
...no be hausa man shoot am, i know thats what u were hoping for

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by blessme2019(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
There is more to this that we are hearing. A Church rally, YOUTHS no pictures of the POLICEMEN, NO SINGLE PICTURE OF THE FLAT TIRE BUS, NO COMMENT FROM ANY OF HIS RALLY MATES, NO...
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by mvem(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
unstableaswater:
We have told the Daura goat to remove his excessive road block and military blockade from our region countless times.

This is the consequences of Buhari deaf ears.
.. No be hausa man shoot but ur fellow brother killing his own...abi
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Klington: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Federal govt killing machine.. RIP bro
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by supereagle(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
They need to be bringing these trigger happy policemen to book, if they fail, this weekedness. will not end.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
The solution to Police problem(unreasonable killing) is for govt to collect their gun and give it to peace corp. Make them go back to their old bath. Mtchewwww
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Donkaz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
what's with the police and brutality these days
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
...and where is the fucking happy police man?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Richy4(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
I am just wondering what he was doing at check point....When he decides to kill what he was meant to protect and take care of sad
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by fortunechy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
useless country wia the security of dia citizen isnt guarrantee
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by crackhouse(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
flyDixon:
the whole story sounds suspicious to me, I feel like there's more to it ( its just a feeling though)
please don't come and bring controversy here. That's how u guys twist stories and divert to another thing. A policeman Shot and kill a 16yr old boy and u are talking trash because it's not ur brother he killed abi?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by elotajohn1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Day by Day one story or the other, BIAFRANS are killed daily in their land. BIAFRANS join this whatsapp group

https:///JDhk7bqNjFLKk0j0pRlvML
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Spicycat(f): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Nawa oo
Should we start carrying gun to defend our selves from all dis bloody officers
ahbeg 2019 come fast jare

Do you intend to sack the whole police officers in 2019 ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
d end of d zoogerian forces brutality is near
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Rastamann: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Police is truly your friend!

They know that there is recession in the land as such and as a friend, they help guys go to have eternal rest from all these sufferings and smiling.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by hope4life: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Odkosh:
I just hate these men in black.

Nobody is as frustrated as men in uniform. That's why you must not argue with them. They transfer their aggression on the civilians

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Abagworo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
The habit of drinking before or on duty is a big problem for Nigerian Police. I've noticed that most involved in the accidental discharge saga turn out drunk or high.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by figure007(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lucky dube sang a song many years ago ...he said ***Weapon of Destruction as brought about human extinction**I.e good people are dying in the hands of all these **animals*...and he also sang that **policeman has join forces with criminals** they can lt protect us anymore but cause harm.... I think its high time they went for mental and psychological test and training for months before they handle a gun....
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Victornezzar: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Spicycat:

Lol no na
but the killers are too much
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Victornezzar: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Spicycat:

Lol no na
The killings are too much
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Airtimex(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
AnyibestDede:
The killings of our security operatives are on the rise lately, sometthing have to be done fast before these people kill us all

On whose side are you bro.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Was in a bus a month back and a stupid police man ordered our bus to stop(being that the driver hadnt paid him his 'egunje') but the driver refused to, then all of a sudden the foolish man pointed his '47 at us(i was sitting next to the driver).

I was scared as shii because i believed he was going to pull the trigger.

These men arent trained at all. They(NPF) will just ask for their details and immediately hand 'em their rifles without training
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by bobbybrown007: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
A gift can often be a curse. Give someone wings,
and they may fly too close to the sun.
Give them the power of prophecy...
and they may live in fear of the future.
Give them the greatest gifts of all...
powers beyond imagination... and they may think they're meant
to rule the world.
My point here is when the police men are always with their guns they always feel un top of the world, even all the force men
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by ZionJay(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
enigma3000:
when dem call this country zoo, una go begin vex, watch, there ll be no prosecution
Since Nigeria is a zoo, what kind of wild animal are you?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by DollarAngel(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
NPF : NIGERIA POLICE FOOL
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by ihesiuloa(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
The eye and look on that young boy will forever hunt that police officer whether justice in obtaining or not believe !!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bleep 12
NpfK
These bastards are useless
Killing even more innocents than the ppl they term as criminals
Anti-police movement must start
APM
All police must die
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
What have they done to him? Did they allowed him to escape
Instead of giving him juggle justice, ASAP, they are there folding their arms.

Untrained animals see where they went and caged themselves. Instead of being at alerts.

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by ufuosman(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
RIP
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Trendirabingi: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dat ediot of a police should be caught, tried and sentenced to death firing squad or hanging. Like. The apo six case. Its as simple as dat. Dat is the only way u can put those ediots into shape. The nigerian police and most of its members are making the nigerian people hate dem day after day. Anything less than trying dat bastard. And bringing d fool to book should be met with serious and very agressive resistance by the people of that community, afterall we Have heard in most climes how issues such. These has brought complete revolution in a country.... Some deranged police ediots are not expected to be among citizens.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos by Hoduwahishape: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
elotajohn1:
Day by Day one story or the other, BIAFRANS are killed daily in their land. BIAFRANS join this whatsapp group

https:///JDhk7bqNjFLKk0j0pRlvML

Anyone who joins is a fool!
Don't fall for it brothers. Telecom companies have your biometric data in their database

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic / Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard / Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.