Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't (20227 Views)

"It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by AdoraAmadi: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Singer turned politician, 9ice, who was divorced his ex-wife, Toni Payne, and now fathers 4 children from 3 women, has this to say when asked by Vanguard if he will fix his relationship with Toni Payne if she asks for it;

"I am very lucky and I am happy with what I have. Being married does not mean that you are going to be happy, unless we want to deceive ourselves.
She’s with me and we are both happy. She’s living her life while I’m living my own life. Happiness is the most important thing.

Don’t let your family push you into doing anything you don’t like. If you want to stay in marriage, all well and good. But if you think not getting married gives your happiness, don’t marry. It is not by force that one must marry. God is not going to punish anybody who refused to get married "

The singer also told vanguard how he runs his home;

"How I run my home is different from how you run your own home. I might not be the one running the home. It might be the mothers of my kids who are running the home in my absence and they are doing it perfectly well. And the glory will come to me. When it comes to marital issues, it is a game of luck.

Nobody can come and tell me that I’m perfect that’s why I’m married. We all know how it’s being done. People have issues in marriage everyday. What I want in my life is happiness and I’m having it now. And I’m loving it. Marriage or no marriage, I am happy and I have my children.

That’s the important thing to me. Another source of my happiness is my focus on my music. If you are happy, you can make the next person around you happy. What I want in life is happiness, whether I get in marriage or out of marriage, is irrelevant to me."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/its-not-by-force-to-get-married-god.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Nne5: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
You are correct but
Will God punish baby mamas and papas?

17 Likes

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by SalamRushdie: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Nne5:
You are correct but

Why will God punish them ...Have you seen any other creation of God doing wedding if not human beings and their attempt to be greedy and control others

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Kobicove(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nne5:
You are correct but

Will you keep quiet over there?!

The fact that society has conditioned you to do certain things and behave a certain way does not necessarily mean that society is right undecided

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Mimienudles(f): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.
Punishment or no Punishment, I will definitely get married
We all will
There's no Greater Joy...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by martineverest(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
tell dem.

But wait o..didnt u know all these before getting married to toni pain abi na payne ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
hmmm. lets be frank God will punish all of us

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by castel428: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
OK.
abeg all tech gurus here make una help me disvirgin this Glo bolt modem wey Chibuike sell give me for Alaba swearing that the modem is already bleeped, only to find out that the hymen is still intact.
E303
Emei: 861195004144719
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Mouthgag: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin
You're right ma niggâ

95% of now-a-days girls are EXTREMELY USELESS!

All their lazy ass crave for is "an already made guy" who would put a diamond ring in their finger and take care of their predicaments. The irony is that, they will add no value to your life. The only thing they can offer you is sex in which both parties would even enjoy 50-50.

Nonsense!

I'm never going to settle for less...

Best or nothing!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by meskana212(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
singer turned politician turned evangelist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na you sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by EmekaBlue(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
exactly what im thinking...i might nt marry o

6 Likes

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
True words

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by onadana: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Do what you want and stop adding God.Trying to justify yourself.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by oviejnr(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kare, Baby Daddies defending themselves grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Vickiweezy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mugu, wasted career.
From top musician to upcoming act, a big shame on you.
Wizkid who was your fan back then is now your Boss.

..my landlord is now my tenant, e no be man power..[9ja music lovers should understand this]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by WHOcarex: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na zo
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by NightRains(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
My friend, go and marry undecided

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Redomi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
See life o. Only in Ìbàdàn that you see boys carrying Laptop bags, with Ludo game inside. May God save our marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Dottore: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hian
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by realGURU(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by MrAwePresident: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nne5:
You are correct but
thou shalt not judge

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Its not even possible for everyone to get married. The most important is being happy with what ever situation you find urself knowing that life is short.

9 Likes

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Mugu, wasted career

Really ?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Frankyboy1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Every man with his own load and destiny, as long as it makes you happy and your conscience is clear, no body has the right to define another man's happiness for him, stay ur lane make I stay my lane, I know alot of married and sad people as well as unmarried and happy people! Just be the best father u can be for ur kids man

9 Likes

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Olasco93: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by typingmaster: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tell them oh tongue

If you are going to get married, make sure you don't cheat on your spouse. If you cheat, it is hypocrisy.

Marriage no be my mouth, practice what marriage was really meant to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Jodha(f): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Naso 9ice just go extinct like that undecided

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by oviejnr(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
exactly what im thinking...i might nt marry o
Hmmm! so because of 9ice now, you dey reconsider marriage. sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Pavore9: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
It is not a must everyone gets married but I have concerns regarding having children outside marriage with different women.
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by olumaxi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mtcheew....father of 4 children from 3 women......i dont expect him to talk sense

8 Likes

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by jchioma: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
He 's right jor! Marriage is not a license to happiness. Some people entered marriage after all the euphoria and jumped out. Marriage is for the emotionally mature and ready. If you think it's not for you or you are not ready, please steer clear, becos you may not enjoy the outcome.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Razaly Denies Receiving N10 Million From Obaseki. Says 'My Life Is In Danger' / Rodney King Found Dead In A Swimming Pool / Stephanie Okereke Steps Out In A Green Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.