Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't (20233 Views)

"It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
CONFIRM!
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You only have issues with me when it come to truth about Mr President

No i only have issue with you cos of your hatred for PMB..
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by ayindejimmy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Mugu, wasted career.
From top musician to upcoming act, a big shame on you.
Wizkid who was your fan back then is now your Boss.

..my landlord is now my tenant, e no be man power..[9ja music lovers should understand this]

Oga life is turn by turn

Whizkid cannot reign forever, someone else will outshine him tomorrow too

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kaslyni:

lawlz bro... you've really got to be joking...little wonder you're still standing with Buhari

And any problem with who i give my support to? Must i support your opinion?
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by dalon: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
olumaxi:
Mtcheew....father of 4 children from 3 women......i dont expect him to talk sense
You just said my mind..[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by fuckboys: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
castel428:
OK.
abeg all tech gurus here make una help me disvirgin this Glo bolt modem wey Chibuike sell give me for Alaba swearing that the modem is already bleeped, only to find out that the hymen is still intact.
E303
Emei: 861195004144719
Thanks in anticipation.
very easy to crack, already cracked it yet up to this point?

Btw, i use e303, i cracked it myself

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Kaslyni: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And any problem with who i give my support to? Must i support your opinion?

definitely not: there's no problem with whom we've chosen to support. Just that it tells others the kinda persons we ourselves are #birdsofsamefether...

Again, definitely not: it's no must that you support my opinion it's just that we ought always be point-blank as regards the truth papi

no hard feelings
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kaslyni:

definitely not: there's no problem with whom we've chosen to support. Just that it tells others the kinda persons we ourselves are #birdsofsamefether...

Again, definitely not: it's no must that you support my opinion it's just that we ought always be point-blank as regards the truth papi

no hard feelings

Good then My support for PMB just increase..
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by castel428: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
fuckboys:
very easy to crack, already cracked it yet up to this point?

Btw, i use e303, i cracked it myself
abeg how did you crack it?
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by bwise4godfwc: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=jchioma post=54937243]He 's right jor! Marriage is not a license to happiness. Some people entered marriage after all the euphoria and jumped out. Marriage is for the emotionally mature and ready. If you think it's not for you or you are not ready, please steer clear, becos you may not enjoy the outcome.[/quote..........

Honestly, Is better not to marry and be happy than to marry and divorce,.. God forbid.. Help me oh God..!!!!!
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by femi4: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mimienudles:
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.
Punishment or no Punishment, I will definitely get married
We all will
There's no Greater Joy...
Wife material detected.... 100yards
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by bwise4godfwc: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=jchioma

Honestly, Is better not to marry and be happy than to marry and divorce,.. God forbid.. Help me oh God..!!!!!
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
So this pretty baby mama will never get married.. She will keep bn labelled as baby mama for 9ice..

That's interesting..

Well it's her call..
We all make choices..and that's her choice.
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by afinotanjnr(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Every1 have various reasons toward marriage...but mind u all animal are equal
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by femi4: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

The person that said this had 700 wives and 300 concubines
he wrote that before backslidden
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Mimienudles(f): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
femi4:
Wife material detected.... 100yards
wink
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Vince77(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mimienudles:
We all will

Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Mimienudles(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Vince77:

Speak for yourself.
lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by fuckboys: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
castel428:
abeg how did you crack it?
1k payable by airtime or transfer, I'll crack it OTA
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Johnhug66(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mimienudles:
We all will
and who did u consult b4 u use that WE. Who told u say I wan marry?? undecided I don't think d snake master wants to either

1 Like

Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by castel428: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
fuckboys:
1k payable by airtime or transfer, I'll crack it OTA
Ok, but please just be sincere with me, wetin dat guy do me still de vex me. Let me pm you
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
femi4:
he wrote that before backslidden
You were there when he started backsliding baa?
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by fuckboys: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
castel428:

Ok, but please just be sincere with me, wetin dat guy do me still de vex me. Let me pm you
aiit, and please check unlock count, if you've tried a wrong code for 10x max, the modem is locked for good
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by castel428: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
fuckboys:
aiit, and please check unlock count, if you've tried a wrong code for 10x max, the modem is locked for good
bros na dat one I dnt know o. Hw do I check that.
Help me check first with the Imei code
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Emassive(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Madness everywhere. Even what is wrong is right in the eyes of Africans... Yeye dey smell truly
Kobicove:

Will you keep quiet over there?!

The fact that society has conditioned you to do certain things and behave a certain way does not necessarily mean that society is right undecided
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by EzeeYFB(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Singer turned politician, 9ice, who was divorced his ex-wife, Toni Payne, and now fathers 4 children from 3 women, has this to say when asked by Vanguard if he will fix his relationship with Toni Payne if she asks for it;

"I am very lucky and I am happy with what I have. Being married does not mean that you are going to be happy, unless we want to deceive ourselves.
She’s with me and we are both happy. She’s living her life while I’m living my own life. Happiness is the most important thing.

Don’t let your family push you into doing anything you don’t like. If you want to stay in marriage, all well and good. But if you think not getting married gives your happiness, don’t marry. It is not by force that one must marry. God is not going to punish anybody who refused to get married "

The singer also told vanguard how he runs his home;

"How I run my home is different from how you run your own home. I might not be the one running the home. It might be the mothers of my kids who are running the home in my absence and they are doing it perfectly well. And the glory will come to me. When it comes to marital issues, it is a game of luck.

Nobody can come and tell me that I’m perfect that’s why I’m married. We all know how it’s being done. People have issues in marriage everyday. What I want in my life is happiness and I’m having it now. And I’m loving it. Marriage or no marriage, I am happy and I have my children.

That’s the important thing to me. Another source of my happiness is my focus on my music. If you are happy, you can make the next person around you happy. What I want in life is happiness, whether I get in marriage or out of marriage, is irrelevant to me."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/its-not-by-force-to-get-married-god.html

just trying to console himself like as if he never wished to b happy with one woman n have dia family together
Abeg make him park well
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by fuckboys: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2017
castel428:

bros na dat one I dnt know o. Hw do I check that.
Help me check first with the Imei code
you can only check with the modem, insert a different network sim to it and they'll ask you to provide a password, there you can check how many unlock counts you have left
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Moving4: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2017
No Problem
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Very well stated...words of wisdom
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by xerxes456(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why will God punish them ...Have you seen any other creation of God doing wedding if not human beings and their attempt to be greedy and control others
So you prefer to be like goat or dog... funk around with no regard or senses... Kontunue...
Re: 9ice: It's Not By Force To Get Married, God Won't Punish Anybody Who Doesn't by Greedgod: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

Should we even start with the fall of Adam
where is the hips of the goddess? Cnt see it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Yvonne & Tonto Are Cool, But I Want A God Fearing Woman - Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.