Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You (10368 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2009
Yisraylite i read it and what are you trying to tell me here. . . .?
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ Ogaga4Luv
Bro's I'm letting these people know that The Creator does not care about any human or animal blood sacfrice, All He is interested in is man to turn from doing wrong and start to do right by each other. He doesn't allow human sacrifice so how could he let His so called Son be sacrificed for the sins of everyone on this planet!
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
The xtrians are blood thirsty peepz
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2010
Whaz up ogaga,
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Ok. . . .i see.

Abuzola my friend , long time oo. . .how's your side na. men i tell you ,missing you ON here is like something else and really hurting me . well, been busy these period but no long thing. know what?, this coming week im taking the first flight to Naija . you can meet up with me in reality if you're in abuja.

Man im happy to hear from you this year ooo. . . . miss you heap. smiley kiss
[/size]
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by tony13: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
The live of a man is in the blood,it takes the blood of God to redeem man .
it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.
the blood of Jesus covers the sins of human race,
GOD almighty looks through the shed blood of his son.
please guys it is the blood of JESUS that can give entrance INTO,
father heart,heaven.
JESUS BLOOD IS KEY,PASSWORD TO HEAVEN.
TIME IS GETTING LATE.
BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST SACRIFICE.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
Heya, am in Lag, are u coming to Lagos ?
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2010
@tony13
The live of a man is in the blood,it takes the blood of God to redeem man .
it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.
the blood of Jesus covers the sins of human race,
GOD almighty looks through the shed blood of his son.
please guys it is the blood of JESUS that can give entrance INTO,
father heart,heaven.
JESUS BLOOD IS KEY,PASSWORD TO HEAVEN.
TIME IS GETTING LATE.
BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST SACRIFICE.

Bros, who lied to you really! was it the Europeans or was it the Vatican undecided

1Sa 15:22 So Samuyl said: "Has YAHAWAH as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of YAHAWAH? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Pro 21:3 To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to YAHAWAH than sacrifice.

Deu 6:25 Then it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to observe all these commandments before YAHAWAH our FATHER, as HE has commanded us.

Hsa 6:6 For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of YAHAWAH more than burnt offerings

Isa 1:10 Hear the word of YAHAWAH, You rulers of Sodom; Give ear to The Law of our FATHER, You people of Gomorrah: 

Isa 1:11 "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?" Says YAHAWAH. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, Or of lambs or goats.     

I HOPE YOU GOT THAT!!!!!, THE CREATOR DOES'NT DESIRE ANY BLOOD SACFRICE PERIOD,AND ESPECIALLY NOT THAT OF A HUMAN BEING !!!!!! SO YOU COULD KEEP ON JUSITIFYING THIS WICKEDNESS IF YOU WANT TO

You're still free to do what you want to or believe what you want,cos it's a free world!!!!

@ Abu Zola & Ogaga  Happy new Babylon year!!!!! Bros grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2010
Same to you bro
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24

Wow! shocked

[I admit I gave you a bit more credit than I ought to have!, I guess in your matrix west African people just simply sprung up from the Earth just like plants and trees.

You dissapoint me, the more you spew this utter rubbish about DNA sampling, considering scientific research has proven that the first inhabitants of the earth were found to have populated the Eastern - Northern Eastern areas of Africa
Did the Maps show up yet?

What is your point? Again contemporary West Africans of which AA are a stock have nothing to do with Ancient Populations of East or even north African.

Any AA  or West African who claims[b] ancient [/b] Hebrew affinities is simply manipulating historical and DNA data.

It is argueable that you can connect any population in the earth to any other population using DNA sampling and mutation patterns  e.g All Africans are connected by a PN2 Clade.

Gene flow is inevitable amongst popluations with close proximity to each other.

The point being I can as well connect Europeans to Ancient Hebrew populations if I so choose to. The article below shows connections btw East and West Africans as well as DNA samplings of ancient "african DNA' outside the continent of which todays jews,middle easterners  and Europeans carry certain mutations. Pay attention to the chart
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B8JDD-4RDPX2D-P&_user=997448&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_acct=C000050079&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=997448&md5=0e920abf9151062ea76d63487acd9533

Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ Morpheus 24

Happy new Babylon year Bro! grin

I'll take some time to read the article,however I guess that's me kicking the snort right outta ya!!!^^^^^^^ cool

Salamah!
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus 24

Happy new Babylon year Bro! grin

I'll take some time to read the article,however I guess that's me kicking the snort right outta ya!!!^^^^^^^ cool

Salamah!

I was partying hard in england. NO babylon for me for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS2QtS8TFHQ&feature=related
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hehehe, morph dey vex
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
Where is Yisrayl, i miss ya
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Heya, am in Lag, are u coming to Lagos ?
In d nxt 45mins u are in jamaica, who are u fooling? Now u re in Lagos,Later u said u are in jamaica u better stop deceiving urself.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
Whats ur own, oh so you want to kill me, ah terrorist ! I Thank Allah that you are in a state of confussion, lagos and jamaica where could abuzee be ?
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Whats your own, oh so you want to kill me, ah terrorist ! I Thank Allah that you are in a state of confussion, lagos and jamaica where could abuzee be ?
How can i kill u? jesus didnt kill a fly&me i cant kill an ant talkless of a human being.For what jihad or terrorism.I dnt need u for anything,only be careful. Just an advise
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2010
@ topic

And here is an interesting little snippet, that explains no son of man can save us. Remember, fake Jesus referred to himself as the son of man constantly. This was a phrase denoting humanity, used in reference only to human beings.

Psalms 145:3 "Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help."

grin grin grin

@ Abu Z , Bro's how far? wey tin de shele smiley
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
My broda nothing pa, i dey feel yo groove, the xtrian are scared of u
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

My broda nothing pa, i dey feel yo groove, the xtrian are scared of u

As stupid as you are Abuzola, maybe you are too thick in the head to realize that Yisrayl does not acknowledge Islam as well but you know what they say

"War makes for very strange bed partners"
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
Yisrael is that true ?
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by niceguy10: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
I just find out that we have a lot of m.a.d people here, like the poster i know 4 sure that he is really m.a.d for posting this Poo here.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ Morpheus24

As silly as you are Abuzola, maybe you are too thick in the head to realize that Yisrayl does not acknowledge Islam as well but you know what they say

"War makes for very strange bed partners"

Pro 6:16 These six things YAHAWAH hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:  

Pro 6:17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood,  

Pro 6:18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil,  

Pro 6:19 A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren

Morpheus Why you just dey vex? Abu & I acknowledge Abraham and the Creator's Laws for all mankind,while xtians like you are lawless and constantly try to sow discord among the original men I.e the black man!!

This wickedness you've learnt from your white programmers, won't work here: I'm not here on behalf of any one religion, I'm to defend the Laws of the One True Creator YAHAWAH ALLAHAYAM, I'm sure Abu Z does not defend any ill that has been falsely done in the name of Islam, people who understand law can appreciate each other better than people who are Lawless undecided

I'm all for accepting the right and rejecting the wrong with regards to how we treat each other as fellow brothers and Africans!! Black power, Black pride baby !!!!!

@ Abu Z , no mind morpheus, na yeye man!!
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
@nice-guy10
I just find out that we have a lot of m.a.d people here, like the poster i know 4 sure that he is really m.a.d for posting this Poo here.

Bro's what else is new cos you ain't saying  a damn thing  undecided

wheel and come again! grin
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 1:35am On Jan 07, 2010
I feel you guy
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yisraylite:

Morpheus Why you just dey vex? Abu & I acknowledge Abraham and the Creator's Laws for all mankind,while xtians like you are lawless and constantly try to sow discord among the original men I.e the black man!!

As far as I am aware you aint no original man. The papau new guineans are far more original to ancient Africans that you are.

you are as contemporary as a cave mutant man from iceland.

Yisraylite:

This wickedness you've learnt from your white programmers, won't work here: I'm not here on behalf of any one religion, I'm to defend the Laws of the One True Creator YAHAWAH ALLAHAYAM, I'm sure Abu Z does not defend any ill that has been falsely done in the name of Islam, people who understand law can appreciate each other better than people who are Lawless undecided

I'm all for accepting the right and rejecting the wrong with regards to how we treat each other as fellow brothers and Africans!! Black power, Black pride baby !!!!!
@ Abu Z , no mind morpheus, na yeye man!!
All this original man, black power,black pride, original religion, poo is just as nonsensical as when White people try to aspouse the same. Its a mental diseases. Thats why a 23 yr old boy can fadim getting on a plane and thinking he is doing the right thing by blowing it up and going to heaven afterwards.

The simple fact is that you are the way you look(black) as a result of millenias of biological adapatations and selective breeding patterns in your enviroment.  You are no more special than an albino aligator is when compared to normal aligators. No more no less.

All this  black hebrew, YWH stories are just a figment of your imagination stemming from a reaction to oppression and prosecution.

I 'll be here waitiing for your YWh to come. Infact I want front row seats when this world comes to an end.

It would be quite exciting to observe.

Morpheus says " DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTW LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD AND THE REAL WORLD.
                          "FREE YOUR MIND!!!!"
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

I feel you guy

You must be like 12 years old not to understand what Yisrayl is pushing,
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Morpheus 24

grin grin grin grin

Yeye man, Bro's I bet you just hate your black pigmentation don't ya shocked, Morpheus don kolo!, cos Shayo plenty grin wink
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus 24

grin grin grin grin

Yeye man, Bro's I bet you just hate your black pigmentation don't ya shocked, Morpheus don kolo!, cos Shayo plenty grin wink

I have no choice in my pigmentation so why would I hate it. Its like saying I hate having two eyes. its a function of natural equations beyond my control.

its when people put significance to it and try to manipulate its original function is when we run into all this bru-ha ha of who is original or who came first or second or third,

Don't try to complicate life when it is already as complex as it is. i am surpirsed that someone who seems as intelligent as you are that can master scriptures doesn't see the contradiction in so many people aspousing to "have" discovered the ultimate version of the truth. if I were to express that as an equation. The results would be inconclusive. I dare say quite nonsensical. It doesn't make any sense.

[b]PS the word "kolo" is derived froma catchy phrase by the great FELA in response to nigerians's "colonial mentality",  thus the beginnings of the word  colo or "kolo" mentality.[/b]I am far from that.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
Interesting !
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Morpheus24

Bro's if you can get your face outta de whiteman's a.s.s long enough angry, you would recognise that you and I are really brothers fighting against each behind da Kolo mentality!  which is what is destroying Naija today!!  We are a strong, super intelligent and a people blessed with ingenuity and a fertile land( the Black power or African power I speak of), yet today our former colonial masters and their oil companies along with traitors in our govt continue to syphon our wealth and resources, while continuing to economically empower the West with our Riches endowed by The Creator!, now that is what doesn't make a lick of sense undecided undecided undecided

are you really Morpheus or are you an undercover agent which of the Creator's law do you hate? is it do not commit murder? or is it do not steal?, maybe it is honor your Father and honor your Mother, Which one Bro! angry
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24

Bro's if you can get your face outta de whiteman's a.s.s long enough angry, you would recognise that you and I are really brothers fighting against each behind da Kolo mentality!  which is what is destroying Naija today!!  We are a strong, super intelligent and a people blessed with ingenuity and a fertile land( the Black power or African power I speak of), yet today our former colonial masters and their oil companies along with traitors in our govt continue to syphon our wealth and resources, while continuing to economically empower the West with our Riches endowed by The Creator!, now that is what doesn't make a lick of sense undecided undecided undecided

are you really Morpheus or are you an undercover agent which of the Creator's law do you hate? is it do not commit murder? or is it do not steal?, maybe it is honor your Father and honor your Mother, Which one Bro! angry

I am all for that which uplifts humankind. My brothers come in different colours. Most of them are asleep, living in worlds that have been conjured up for them in forms of nationality, ethnicity, race and creed.

I will never claim sides with regards to who I believe to be superior, stronger, more intelligent or more powerful among my peoples for when I step into that mindset. I FALL and become my opponent, manipulating the simple truths to forward my agenda.

There are forces in this world that continue to hunger for power and more power. There are people who have suffered oppression in the past. There will forever be more that will continue to suffer oppression in the future. Its is an inevitable equation of human existence.

There are anomalies that the system will be unable to control. This also is an inevitable outcome. I am that equation which yields a .999999 result no matter how many times you try to correct the equation, The .0000000001 anomaly remains.

I do not have to claim it nor prove it to anyone. My neuro kinetics are way above normal *sigh*. I simply am.

MORPHEUS SAYS  "WE ARE ALL SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING"

My agenda is the truth and this much I have come to understand. It is neither with YWH nor with muhammed nor Jesus. They all contradict themselves way too much or are powered by people who have alterior motives or hidden agendas or gripes.

The truth stands out in plain sight. Unchangeable !  Unchallengable!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud / Senate Passes Obamahealth Bill, Chip To Be Implanted On D Arm Or Forehead; 666? / Stop blasphemy God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.