Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (10269 Views)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Blasphemy On Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop blasphemy God by devbits: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Stop blasphemy the spirit of God because of your unbelief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Staphylococcus: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Do you take alcohol or smoke Marijuana?

8 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by HappyPagan: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Do you take alcohol or smoke Marijuana?
Can't be alcohol or marijuana. I do both, but can never talk nonsense like this..

It's that weird thing they call Holy Spirit. It can make Christians talk nonsense, especially when they are afraid.

12 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by CAPSLOCKED: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
HappyPagan:

Can't be alcohol or marijuana. I do both, but can never talk nonsense like this..

It's that weird thing they call Holy Spirit. It can make Christians talk nonsense, especially when they are afraid.

DOES WORSE THAN HARD DRUGS.

5 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Getting into the Spirit means the same as getting higher.
Supernatural shisha.

2 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by karo93: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Stop blasphemy God by OtemAtum: 1:56am On Apr 03, 2020
If God did not tell you that it is offended by being blasphemed, you don't need to speak for it. Nobody can actually blaspheme God(existence). Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and the rest of these small small gods whom humans blaspheme are currently in a spiritual cage where the gods of science had captured them in.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 03, 2020
devbits:

These former misinformed churchgoers now claiming ATHEISTS are not the REAL blasphemers, rather it's their religious teachers who taught them nonsense and ingredients! cheesy

Those blasphemers taught these gullible mOrons that God will always rush to their aid, solving the problems (which they brought upon themselves) for them! cheesy

So instead of those useless blasphemers to continue teaching them that the terrible consequences of all their disobedience will be disastrous, they kept pampering them all because of the money they're collecting from them!

And the mOrons were joyfully contributing all their livelihood while their religious teachers were stylishly milking their pockets dry!

Now after they've brought the disaster upon themselves, and all the false teachings of their false religious teachers failed to manifest, instead of these fools to think back on where they've erred they're now stupidly concluding "There is no God"! Psalms 10:4

It is boldly WRITTEN in God's word that we have what it takes here to treat ourselves when we are sick! Psalms 104:14

So if they've been stupid to think that the illness cause by our mismanagement of the environment is to be cured by their FALSE religious teachers, whereas God's word said knowledge of plants and herbs he created in their domain (SCIENCE) is what is needed when we get sick, please whose fault is that? cheesy

Please they're just angry for been robbed, raped, humiliated, deceived and left naked.
So they have the right to be mad, but they're only misdirecting their grievances at the wrong person.

God is not to blame for their stupidity! smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by HappyPagan: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Maximum stupidity, sad it's becoming a pattern. grin. Guess jesusjnr's shoes had to be filled.

11 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2020
HappyPagan:
Maximum stupidity, sad it's becoming a pattern. grin. Guess jesusjnr's shoes had to be filled.

Prove yourself wise nah! cheesy

If it's not about the nonsense and ingredients that your former misinformed religious leaders taught you that led you into ATHEISM!

You can only prove to be wise if you have no business with religion in your life, but if all these is due to your past experience in RELIGION then it's not God's fault that you end up being an atheist, it's your own stupidity for not making any research beyond the boarders of your false religious misconceptions! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by HappyPagan: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

What would I gain? Your compliments? Your friendships? The peace and calm Christ has blessed you with?

Keep going. Your posts give me joy.

3 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by LordReed(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yes, unfortunately this one has no shame. Jesusjnr had a modicum of self respect, this one will be caught in lie and not even blink an eye then proceed to tell another lie.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Dantedasz(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2020
LordReed:

Yes, unfortunately this one has no shame. Jesusjnr had a modicum of self respect, this one will be caught in lie and not even blink an eye then proceed to tell another lie.

He sounds more like Felixomor than Jesusjnr in my opinion.
Same kind of one track mind.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
LordReed:

OK, so you were expecting me to leave NL simply because of your ups and downs? cheesy

Sorry my dear, Jesusjr spoke according to the teachings of his misinformed false religious teachers, therefore he can't stand the test of time. He is NOT a Christian as i always tell you and your cohorts!

If you are honest and sincere with yourself, you won't be here everyday arguing about religion when your faculty teaches FREEDOM of speech expression and worship!

So the shame can't be for the one whose faculty demands that he defends his faith, rather it's for you whose faculty allows for freethinking but kept on arguing profusely everyday simply because normal humans like yourselfself has made their choice and you've become so uncomfortable with it! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dantedasz:

He sounds more like Felixomor than Jesusjnr in my opinion.
Same kind of one track mind.

Keep on ranting my guy! cheesy

Prove me wrong if you've not been stupid all your life going to clap, sing, dance and praising humans who has been milking your pockets dry instead of identifying God's people and learning what he requires of them! cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by LordReed(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

OK, so you were expecting me to leave NL simply because of your ups and downs? cheesy

Sorry my dear, Jesusjr spoke according to the teachings of his misinformed false religious teachers, therefore he can't stand the test of time. He is NOT a Christian as i always tell you and your cohorts!

If you are honest and sincere with yourself, you won't be here everyday arguing about religion when your faculty teaches FREEDOM of speech expression and worship!

So the shame can't be for the one whose faculty demands that he defends his faith, rather it's for you whose faculty allows for freethinking but kept on arguing profusely everyday simply because normal humans like yourselfself has made their choice and you've become so uncomfortable with it! cheesy

Go and learn the meaning of self respect.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
LordReed:

Go and learn the meaning of self respect.

And what has an atheist got to do with that? cheesy

You condone

Homosexuality
Bestiality
Lesbianism
Crossdressing and so on, all these ones doesn't need to learn the meaning of self respect but me!

Walahi Talahi you're Mr Ibu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by LordReed(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

You condone

Homosexuality
Bestiality
Lesbianism
Crossdressing and so on, all these ones doesn't need to learn the meaning of self respect but me!

Liar, show where I condoned bestiality.

Go and ask your god why he created homosexuals, homosexual animals and animals that have no sex.

6 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Buliwyf: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
HappyPagan:

Whatever happened to that lunatic? I have totally forgotten I used to see his ravings on this section everytime. Did he give up or what?

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
LordReed:

Liar, show where I condoned bestiality.

Go and ask your god why he created homosexuals, homosexual animals and animals that have no sex.

That's what we tell them .....
You create something and still say it's bad.
But God said that no one should call any of his creatures unclean ....
All this Christians that know nothing of their religion.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
This maximus guy can talk, the other day I asked him how God created light before he created the sun, he vanished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

If it's not about the nonsense and ingredients that your former misinformed religious leaders taught you that led you into ATHEISM!
Atheist simple mean a disbelief in God existence.
Maximus69:
You can only prove to be wise if you have no business with religion in your life, but if all these is due to your past experience in RELIGION then it's not God's fault that you end up being an atheist, it's your own stupidity for not making any research beyond the boarders of your false religious misconceptions! cheesy
Atheists is not a religion, there's no spiritual book, no place of worship, it simply means a disbelief in God existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
HappyPagan:

What would I gain? Your compliments? Your friendships? The peace and calm Christ has blessed you with?

Keep going. Your posts give me joy.
This guy still haven't answered the question I asked him about demons if they are real, he said yes, now for him to prove it, he's is no where to be found.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Failure44: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
devbits:

Apart from foolishness
Do you known another word similar to god cheesy
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Failure44: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Atheist simple mean a disbelief in God existence.
Atheists is not a religion, there's no spiritual book, no place of worship, it simply means a disbelief in God existence.
Stop it bro
Respect god before he strikes you with stroke grin

You're wasting your time arguing with brainwashed cows

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Keep on ranting my guy! cheesy

Prove me wrong if you've not been stupid all your life going to clap, sing, dance and praising humans who has been milking your pockets dry instead of identifying God's people and learning what he requires of them! cheesy
What is it that God requires from us?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maximus69:

You condone

Homosexuality
Bestiality
Lesbianism

Atheist simply means a disbelief in God existence.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buliwyf:

Whatever happened to that lunatic? I have totally forgotten I used to see his ravings on this section everytime. Did he give up or what?
What was left of the sense he borrowed was returned, either that or brain failure.

1 Like

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Failure44:

Stop it bro
Respect god before he strikes you with stroke grin

You're wasting your time arguing with brainwashed cows
God is an idíot, he should come down and die on the cross himself before we start taking him serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop blasphemy God by HappyPagan: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buliwyf:

He lost a bet, and his account too. He's gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
devbits:

Why don't you pray for them to stop?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
HappyPagan:

He lost a bet, and his account too. He's gone for good.
What was the bet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.