Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State (36607 Views)

Zamfara: Withdraw Femi Fani-Kayode’s Traditional Title - Emir Of Shinkafi Told / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Honoured As Doctor Of Humanity By Sun Moon University, S.K / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by fratermathy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
gofnor:
Who is the owner of the title? Buhari or Osinbajo.

Osinbajo received it on behalf of Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordXaaan:
U no know wetin u go talk again? U wan run? Hehehe

grin run? see dis lightweight - you tink say I be Ojukwu (the eternal coward)?. See that your yamirin mouth - if you make me vex I go hit am with baton grin
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Fulmigati: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
No amount of traditional titles will make the masses of Igbo in Nigeria and abroad love and accept Buhari the certifacateless dullard. Continue to pay offf Pro-Buhari "Igbo" youths and traditional rulers, it changes nothing..

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sanpipita(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Name 3 PROJECTS Nnamdi started and completed in alaigbo during his tenure

Under GEJ Onitsha owerri was completed, he also did Enugu abakaliki road, he elevated Enugu airport to an Intl one, commissioned alaorji power plant now what has the dullard from daura done other than divide the nation into 97-5% plus his clueless economic policies.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by DocHMD: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
In the words of thugcheetahh 'We yoruba muslims now thank Allah that Abia now hate Biafra and Kanu but have decided to unite with our yoruba muslim skulls. We yoruba muslims will throw owambe for this. Sai Allah'. cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:

Under GEJ Onitsha owerri was completed, he also did Enugu abakaliki road, he elevated Enugu airport to an Intl one, commissioned alaorji power plant now what has the dullard from daura done other than divide the nation into 97-5% plus his clueless economic policies.

Rubbish - we talking of projects he STARTED and COMPLETED. Also - what did AZIKWE aka GEJ do concerning the 2nd Niger Bridge?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by LordXaaan: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin run? see dis lightweight - you tink say I be Ojukwu (the eternal coward)?. See that your yamirin mouth - if you make me vex I go hit am with baton grin
You never vex since? Well All i know is that YOUR BLACK NYASH MUST DECAY THIS NIGHT
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by potent5(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cool In addition, by throwing the Onikuje of Kuje aka 'our' dilector inside the Kuje gulag Buhari prevented another massive bloodshed from a dumb 2nd civil war that was been promoted by Cownu.So yes, Igbos should be ETERNALLY grateful to Buhari. cool
OTU NNEGI THERE, Aki or whatever you call yourself.

The oblong headed brothers of yours who were rounded up like puppies after their silly outing in Ife are leaking their wounds under the superintendence of the Oni kuje and your talkative brothers can't do anything about it other than make noise.

Fulani 1 - 0 Afonjas.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by duchilock: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
What's wrong with these mods
Yesterday it was reported that osibanjo was
given the title. Today they're saying it he collected
the title by proxy for PMB. Besides when did
Chieftaincy title become worthless to be received
by proxy. Every leader military or civilian is bestowed
Title in person. This news is not correct. I see that
BMC is at work.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordXaaan:
You never vex since? Well All i know is that YOUR BLACK NYASH MUST DECAY THIS NIGHT

grin GAYbriel the ONLY gay action happening 2nite is in your anus - you know even sabi dis trolling thing. You weak son grin

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Fulmigati: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sanpipita(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Rubbish - we talking of projects he STARTED and COMPLETED. Also - what did AZIKWE aka GEJ do concerning the 2nd Niger Bridge?

Under him budgets were allocated for that bridge, which is currently no longer in place under dullard in chief work has totally stopped there, you are fixated on gej you haven't even told me what this your dullard of a messiah has done or is it by mouth?
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
potent5:

[s]OTU NNEGI THERE, Aki or whatever you call yourself.
The oblong headed brothers of yours who were rounded up like puppies after their silly outing in Ife are leaking their wounds under the superintendence of the Oni kuje and your talkative brothers can't do anything about it other than make noise.
Fulani 1 - 0 Afonjas.[/s]

grin grin Thrash as usual - ipod yoot grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:

Under him budgets were allocated for that bridge, which is currently no longer in place under dullard in chief work has totally stopped there, you are fixated on gej you haven't even told me what this your dullard of a messiah has done or is it by mouth?

So basically as far as Alaigbo development is concerned your son AZIKWE was a TOTAL and COMPLETE failure. I am happy we agree.

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by richard870(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:
Friday, Vice President Osinbajo was in Abia State as part of his Niger Delta Dialogue visits. He received the title 'ENYIOHA 1' from Abia Traditional Rulers, on behalf of President Buhari. 'ENYIOHA' in Igbo language means 'Friend to All'. It is important to note that this title didn't come from one king but from all the kings in the state. This affirms the view that the monarchs of the East recognise the work that the president has been doing for all Nigerians. Is Buhari truly a friend to all?

See original status and video here: https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/845252421177823232

Vey funny ....who honours a FAILURE
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sanpipita(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

So basically as far as Alaigbo development is concerned your son AZIKWE was a TOTAL and COMPLETE failure. I am happy we agree.

The failure here is the Nigerian state, they have been building a bridge for 30 years hallmarks of a failed nation and You can't even point out wat your dullard has done to back up what you said earlier and you call GEJ failure, had I known you were a shallow minded tout without nothing reasonable to offer I wouldn't have engaged you, really if you are Yoruba they should cast you away, Yoruba people I know are smart and intelligent.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by LordXaaan: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin GAYbriel the ONLY gay action happening 2nite is in your anus - you know even sabi dis trolling thing. You weak son grin
Hehehe Man Wey Sabi! MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY BUHARI IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Anikpee(f): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
The people we have as leaders especially our traditional rulers are just bunch of sabotuas, our man Nnamdi KANU is there suffering in prison for choosing to fight for our freedom and the people who are suppose to be by his side are here honouring the enemy with a useless title, God have mercy for the poor masses of Igbo, am really ashamed of this people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Allee90: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
They surrendered to him in 1967 and surrendered to him again in 2017. Biafra is finally conquered. Nigeria Sai Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Anikpee(f): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
The people we have as leaders especially our traditional rulers are just bunch of sabotuas, our man Nnamdi KANU is there suffering in prison for choosing to fight for our freedom and the people who are suppose to be by his side are here honouring the enemy with a useless title, God have mercy for the poor masses of Igbo, am really ashamed of this people. ENYIOHA indeed.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordXaaan:
[s]Hehehe Man Wey Sabi! MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY BUHARI IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY[/s]

grin grin May God fight your battles the EXACT SAME way AZIKWE aka GEJ fought Boko Haram grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Flat heads thinks they can buy pelresident buhari with weak titles. The most Useless tribe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by alobright17(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:
How does this affect price of dollar
You don see or touch dollar before?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:

The failure here is the Nigerian state, they have been building a bridge for 30 years hallmarks of a failed nation and You can't even point out wat your dullard has done to back up what you said earlier and you call GEJ failure, had I known you were a shallow minded tout without nothing reasonable to offer I wouldn't have engaged you, really if you are Yoruba they should cast you away, Yoruba people I know are smart and intelligent.

Look at this worthless spoke in a pathetic ipob wheel questioning my intelligence. Ask yourself a simple question. Why couldn't AZIKWE and his 70% Igbo cabinet do something about the 2nd Niger bridge? Meanwhile, Buhari (the one you love to hate) has already allocated for it. Your and your kind are riddled with massive holes of logical inconsistency - this is why I hardly engage you seriously. Get the Bleep out of here. Olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yeah why not? Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer, so give him the title he will choke on it when the time comes.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by obyrich(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by LordXaaan: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin May God fight your battles the EXACT SAME way AZIKWE aka GEJ fought Boko Haram grin grin
Oh you actually meant the Buharis Bokoharam kk. While your npremise of GEJ not fighting terrorism well is arguable, he ran our economy well. Atleast he RAN. Look at your dullard paymaster, fulani herdsmen he no fit fight, common run he no fit run chaii

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sanpipita(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Look at this worthless spoke in a pathetic ipob wheel questioning my intelligence. Ask yourself a simple question. Why couldn't AZIKWE and his 70% Igbo cabinet do something about the 2nd Niger bridge? Meanwhile, Buhari (the one you love to hate) has already allocated for it. Your and your kind are riddled with massive holes of logical inconsistency - this is why I hardly engage you seriously. Get the Bleep out of here. Olodo.

Buhari allocated what? you can't bamboozle with your stupidity, and I give no damn about any bridge if they like let them build it, this nation has failed and has in no way benefited me or protected my interests I careless about what goes on here, how much is a cup of garri today? PMS nko? wonder what it is about Nigeria that makes you people brag about it, sufferheads everywhere

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:

Buhari allocated what? you can't bamboozle with your stupidity, and I give no damn about any bridge if they like let them build it, this nation has failed and has in no way benefited me or protected my interests I careless about what goes on here, how much is a cup of garri today? PMS nko? wonder what it is about Nigeria that makes you people brag about it, sufferheads everywhere

Mumu Ekweremandu/Buhari future budget reconciliation talks. Fashola was also in attendance. You don't know what is going on in the corridors of power but you will be here spewing thrash. If you want to talk about the ills plaguing the country then we can have that discussion. But don't come here and pretend that GEJ has done more for alaigbo than Buhari. Its pathetic.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
obyrich:

Where did this happen?
some were in Europe in an immigration camp apparently, Italy perhaps. I hope the girl makes it otherwise the ugly Girl with an ugly black bottom who assaulted the fainted girl will be looking at life in prisonment, the Italians will be so delighted to send her to prison for minimum 30 years

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ngozi123(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
I came into this thread thinking that Buhari himself had gone to the East. It seems that IPOB's threat has scared him off undecided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid / Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.