Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,438 members, 7,954,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State (36800 Views)

Zamfara: Withdraw Femi Fani-Kayode’s Traditional Title - Emir Of Shinkafi Told / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Honoured As Doctor Of Humanity By Sun Moon University, S.K / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
obyrich:

Lol. God save our soul. I feel there is need for serious reorientation for our youths. Many are jumping on the next available flight out of the country without having first thought about where they are heading to.
yes because the one I offered to take back with was 19 years old, so she said, she also said she came to Russia on a student visa but got stranded in moscow and she can not go back empty handed as people will mock her when she gets back to nigeria although she was fed up and wanted to go back, they and she can not work because there are no jobs besides they do not have work permits, I offered to pay for her flight home but she said to give her the cash instead for food and toiletries. I was saddened you the whole experience. The older ones said I should live her alone that it's not my business and that she is lucky to be in Europe and they are lucky to be in Europe (russia) because a lot of women and men are struggling and doing every thing they can to come to europe, that in a matter of time they will make it. And then go back and live like queens grin. I said yes that's if they didn't get killed by the russian hooligans and thugs. They gave me a number I tried to call the number a few weeks ago but it wasn't going through, I will go there and check up on them next time I travel to Moscow.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by obyrich(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
gypsey:
yes because the one I offered to take back with was 19 years old, so she said, she also said she came to Russia on a student visa but got stranded in moscow and she can not go back empty handed as people will mock her when she gets back to nigeria although she was fed up and wanted to go back, they and she can not work because there are no jobs besides they do not have work permits, I offered to pay for her flight home but she said to give her the cash insteadj for food and toiletries. I was saddened you the whole experience. The older ones said I should live her alone that it's not my business and that she is lucky to be in Europe and they are lucky to be in Europe (russia) because a lot of women and men are struggling and doing every thing they can to come to europe, that in a matter of time they will make it. And then go back and live like queens grin. I said yes that's if they didn't get killed by the russian hooligans and thugs. They gave me a number I tried to call the number a few weeks ago but it wasn't going through, I will go there and check up on them next time I travel to Moscow.
Please keep an eye on them. Keep talking to them bro. One day, you may win one of them over to the side of reason. God bless you loads.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Caseless: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Meanwhile their Oni Kuje of Kuje does not have a single traditional title grin
grin grin
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by klassicman(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=YonkijiSappo post=54933427]

Onikuje will always remain a Fringe character bordering on the extreme even in his own Abia state, talk-less of the whole Igboland. cheesy
Forget all these I-PORK youths marauding on Onitsha Head bridge, Port Harcourt, Aba and Facebook / NL. They are all being fed by uncle Mekus spare part BISNAYSS in Lagos, Abuja , Warri and Kaduna.

Abeg who has a hand Fan jare, it is so hot here in Abuja. embarassed[/quoted]fool!
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by mrikay: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
is it actually possible to receive a traditional title on behalf of someone?
Please who is behind this 'news'?
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chai see as PMB dey collect titles from Igboland: in 2015 as OGBUABU 1('aka Lion Killer) of Aba and now as ENYIOHA 1 (aka Friend to All) of Abia.

LOL, any Igbo youth that now insults Buhari should know that he is only insulting himself since PMB is no other than their Ogbuabu 1. and Enyioha 1. of Aba and Abi respectively lipsrsealed cheesy

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Meanwhile their Oni Kuje of Kuje does not have a single traditional title grin
Evn in prison, Nnamdi Kanu has more worth than ur entire generation, both late, present n future, Wil ever have...
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

Evn in prison, Nnamdi Kanu has more worth than ur entire generation, both late, present n future, Wil ever have...
I don't care grin I just hope he dies in prison
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=klassicman post=54939536][/quote]
U no shame say na another person com take over the business wey dey ur backyard....
Meanwhile, U don beg finish?
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
I don't care grin I just hope he dies in prison
Kip wishing....
Meanwhile, U r nt sure about ur own life....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

Kip wishing....
Meanwhile, U r nt sure about ur own life....
Oga don't give me that crap
. Kanu wanted to be a hero, let him. I'm not the one that got him arrested
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Oga don't give me that crap
. Kanu wanted to be a hero, let him. I'm not the one that got him arrested
Is he the first human being attempting to b a hero?
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ojukwubucket:
N since when did it become a crime to fight for ur people's freedom?
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

Kanu is not a hero. He's a bloody coward who's trying to reap where he did not sow
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

N since when did it become a crime to fight for ur people's freedom?
Fight for freedom wisely. Not the nnamdi kanu way who incites hate and turns people against one another
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Kanu is not a hero. He's a bloody coward who's trying to reap where he did not sow
What did he nt sow?
N what is he trying to reap?
M nt sure u knw d meaning of coward o...
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Fight for freedom wisely. Not the nnamdi kanu way who incites hate and turns people against one another
Bros, Biafra is nt a one man thing o...
Mark today somewhere.... Biafra is a dream that Wil never die
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by wizod(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cool In addition, by throwing the Onikuje of Kuje aka 'our' dilector inside the Kuje gulag Buhari prevented another massive bloodshed from a dumb 2nd civil war that was been promoted by Cownu.So yes, Igbos should be ETERNALLY grateful to Buhari. cool

If you really think about it: Alaigbo is VERY GRATEFUL to baba for giving the dilectol the enviable title of Onikuje of Kuje. So this gesture was a sign of their eternal gratitude. E no hard now.

Now i knw dat dia are people whose blood has bn replaced by acid n brain wit sand
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Arch24: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Change
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ngokafor(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
That boy always like dying on top igbo matter. He posted a pix of his fiance 10 years ago but the lady dumped him around Dec 2016

...Is that story of his fiancee dumping him true?? shocked...How do you guys know these gists?? cheesy...Anyway he sounds like a failure in life most times so i am not suprised.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Is that story of his fiancee dumping him true?? shocked...How do you guys know these gists?? cheesy...Anyway he sounds like a failure in life most times so i am not suprised.
very true
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by adedayourt(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
alobright17:
You don see or touch dollar before?

NO

so Wat u gonna do bout it
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by alobright17(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:

NO

so Wat u gonna do bout it
Then nothing concern you with the post.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by adedayourt(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
alobright17:
Then nothing concern you with the post.

Mtheeeew

Tut u had somtin upstairs undecided
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
obyrich:
Please keep an eye on them. Keep talking to them bro. One day, you may win one of them over to the side of reason. God bless you loads.
i will do my best, thanks
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by TimeManager(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ngokafor:

Ngo, why are you making things messier?.. The last comment you left out there was quite exacerbating.

Why are you becoming more of a brute?. . Why are my precious plea falling on deaf ears & thorny heart.

Truth is mine!
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by potent5(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin Thrash as usual - ipod yoot grin grin
The blackest Afonja I've ever seen, with his heart as black as his black bum and ugly as his amoebic head and corrugated dentition . Didn't believe my eyes the day I saw you, oh lawd!
He'll war with the Igbos in the cover of anonymity but purr like a hungry kitten when he meets them face-to-face. It's people like him that cause civil wars including the Nigerian experience.
Typical Afonja, the real cause of disharmony and strife among the major tribes in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by fakati(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
I just dry look you

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by LilTyRoNe: 2:33am On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
wink Monies have changed hands - Ikpeazu gave the traditional rulers 'kola' so they can give Baba title so baba can direct some contracts to Abia. But this in no way negates the FACT that Alaigbo should be eternally grateful to Buhari for preventing another civil war bloodshed by giving 'our' dilectol the enviable title of Onikuje of Kuje wink

Keep on wasting your mb 'our dilectol' papa lolo you think you are doing me!!
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Kingbuhari(m): 3:16am On Mar 26, 2017
meanwhile until he is confirmed by any igwe or obi from anambra the title is useless.... because these useless eze's from abia state has being disgracing us since time Immemorable.... buhari is an old useless cow
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sanpipita(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I am already done with you. You are wasting my valuable time. In a couple of years (at the latest) when work starts on the 2nd Niger bridge, I will open a thread with these back/forth posts. Until then goodnight and stay off my mentions.

Just a friendly reminder Mr loudmouth https://www.thecable.ng/reps-executive-budgeted-n12bn-2nd-niger-bridge-2016-not-kobo-spent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.