Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,390 members, 7,958,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State (36807 Views)

Zamfara: Withdraw Femi Fani-Kayode’s Traditional Title - Emir Of Shinkafi Told / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Honoured As Doctor Of Humanity By Sun Moon University, S.K / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Op your last question says it all. Even you (the Op) knows Buhari is not friend of all, even all the zombies in this forum knows Buhari isn't friend of all, even those useless old puppets knows Buhari isn't friend of all, but they had to foolishly collect the envelope given to them for the sake of poverty and hunger, they equally know they don't represent our stands and will pay for their betrayal. Even Buhari himself knows he's friend of Hausa Fulani terrorists and the boko haram his breeds. The reason they rushed to buy the irrelevant title for the dead and non existent man is because they saw the number of traditional rulers who trooped out in solidarity with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(Ohama Dike, Onwa Gburu Gburu) 1 of Biafra land at the Personal high court Abuja during the last persecution of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Meanwhile they can buy as many titles as they can for as many ghosts they can, but both the title, the title buyers and the title sellers can never quench this blazing flames.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by fratermathy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ngozi123:
I came into this thread thinking that Buhari himself had gone to the East. It seems that IPOB's threat has scared him off undecided.

Don't flatter yourself dear. Buhari is the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA! He has all the security apparatuses at his disposal. He can enter Onitsha, Enugu and Aba and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. I'm sure he has his reasons for not going to the East and they are strictly a matter of politics, not because iPob issued a vain threat.

iPob has not even killed or assassinated their most hated state governor, Rochas Okorocha, is it the president that they can touch?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Bridget95(f): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Meanwhile their Oni Kuje of Kuje does not have a single traditional title grin
receive sense.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sanpipita(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Mumu Ekweremandu/Buhari future budget reconciliation talks. Fashola was also in attendance. You don't know what is going on in the corridors of power but you will be here spewing thrash. If you want to talk about the ills plaguing the country then we can have that discussion. But don't come here and pretend that GEJ has done more for alaigbo than Buhari. Its pathetic.

Your mediocrity knows no bounds, budget reconciliation 'talks' is enough to say the dullard has done more by mere talks? your shallow mind is now becoming embarrassing, imagine parading yourself as an intelligent person

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ngozi123(f): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Don't flatter yourself dear. Buhari is the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA! He has all the security apparatuses at his disposal. He can enter Onitsha, Enugu and Aba and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. I'm sure he has his reasons for not going to the East and they are strictly a matter of politics, not because iPob issued a vain threat.

iPob has not even killed or assassinated their most hated state governor, Rochas Okorocha, is it the president that they can touch?

He's had plenty of chances to go to the East and he was certainly planning to go to Enugu a few months ago until IPOB issued their threat. It was no coincidence that he cancelled the trip soon after the threat was issued. Even Buhari knows that he's not loved by the masses in the East; clearly, he thinks that his life is too precious to be wasted for a mere propaganda event undecided.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Bridget95(f): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Okorocha is not hated to the extent of being killed.

Buhari is to old and sick to move around .
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordXaaan:
[s]Oh you actually meant the Buharis Bokoharam kk. While your npremise of GEJ not fighting terrorism well is arguable, he ran our economy well. Atleast he RAN. Look at your dullard paymaster, fulani herdsmen he no fit fight, common run he no fit run chaii[/s]

grin grin grin Chisos - what is dis one saying? You are hopelessly incoherent grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:

Your mediocrity knows no bounds, budget reconciliation 'talks' is enough to say the dullard has done more by mere talks? your shallow mind is now becoming embarrassing, imagine parading yourself as an intelligent person

This is why you should think before you spew. You are a novice. First, its was discussion on the 2019 fiscal year. A discussion between the Executive branch and the number 1 rep of the SE on what Buhari will do for the Niger Bridge come 2019. Secondly, like every budgetary novice you confuse general line item allocations with major projects. These major projects are not general line items and are usually a source of political capital for the politicians to use wisely. The debate you see in the NA on TV are a distraction. The decision on what major project goes into the budget are decided years in advance. But you don't know this of course because you are a simpleton. You are a fool. You know NOTHING about how budgets are discussed and agreed to in Abuja. If I told you that the main points of the 2018 and 2019 budgets have ALREADY been written you would say 'na lie' because you are dumb fvck. Ask questions so you can learn. I will not disgrace you further on this thread because I feel bad for you already. But gosh - use your fvcking brain son.

I remember telling people what the major items on the last budget was even before the government announced a budgetary process. Why was I able to 'predict' this? Because right after the election a meeting of stake-holders chaired by Tinubu met with the president elect to reconcile (YES reconcile) their plans. At the end of that meeting, the major items of a future budget was finalized. Do I have direct and indirect access to a couple of stake-holders who attended that meeting? Yes, I do, hence my 'prophetic' knowledge. And guess what? EVERY SINGLE item that was agreed to during that meeting made its way into the final budget. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by obyrich(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
gypsey:
some were in Europe in an immigration camp apparently, Italy perhaps. I hope the girl makes it otherwise the ugly Girl with an ugly black bottom who assaulted the fainted girl will be looking at life in prisonment, the Italians will be so delighted to send her to prison.
Na wa o. My pikin dey abroad.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
The owners of these specie of stumps would commit mass suicide today if care is not taken.. grin
The only place you comment on. You ran away from tge thread where hausa vs Yorubas wete fighting because you are confused about the masters to serve

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Ngozi123(f): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
The only place you comment on. You ran away from tge thread where hausa vs Yorubas wete fighting because you are confused about the masters to serve

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
obyrich:

Na wa o. My pikin dey abroad.
there are plenty of those kinda girls in the streets of Moscow, Italy and Greece selling sex openly I saw one some time in the street of Athens giving a very drunk and stinky old white guy a Mouth Action on a street corner for just 20 euros, I was disgusted. Don't ask me what I was there for lipsrsealed cool

One other time in Moscow a russian thug ripped out a chunk of one Nigerian girls hair while pulling her by the hair extensions for no reason while she was bleeding he punched her in face and broke some of her front tooth, I tried to get involved but the girls told me not to as they do not want to go to jail or detention camp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Flat heads thinks they can buy pelresident buhari with weak titles. The most Useless tribe!
If I may ask, wetin Igbo people do you??
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

cheesy grin grin grin
That boy always like dying on top igbo matter. He posted a pix of his fiance 10 years ago but the lady dumped him around Dec 2016

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
mrdashing10:

If I may ask, wetin Igbo people do you??

They are the most useless tribe in the world!
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Abdulazeez007(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin
xstry:
Meanwhile their Oni Kuje of Kuje does not have a single traditional title grin
but bro yu wicked no b small
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sekem: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
bada87:
some people will not sleep this night because of this grin grin grin

You Mean some hate filled tribalistic idiotts, right? grin
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Taiwx(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
emmasege:

ur making no sense :-/

so lamegrin
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by obyrich(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
gypsey:
there are plenty of those kinda girls in the streets of Moscow, Italy and Greece selling sex openly I saw one some time in the street of Athens giving a very drunk and stinky old white guy a Mouth Action on a street corner for just 20 euros, I was disgusted. Don't ask me what I was there for lipsrsealed cool

One other time in Moscow a russian thug ripped out a chunk of one Nigerian girls hair while pulling her by the hair extensions for no reason while she was bleeding he punched her in face and broke some of her front tooth, I tried to get involved but the girls told me not to as they do not want to go to jail or detention camp.
If you advice them not to travel, they tag you enemy of progress. Imagine what they pass through abroad.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sanpipita(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

This is why you should think before you spew. You are a novice. First, its was discussion on the 2019 fiscal year. A discussion between the Executive branch and the number 1 rep of the SE on what Buhari will do for the Niger Bridge come 2019. Secondly, like every budgetary novice you confuse general line item allocations with major projects. These major projects are not general line items and are usually a source of political capital for the politicians to use wisely. The debate you see in the NA on TV are a distraction. The decision on what major project goes into the budget are decided years in advance. But you don't know this of course because you are a simpleton. You are a fool. You know NOTHING about how budgets are discussed and agreed to in Abuja. If I told you that the main points of the 2018 and 2019 budgets have ALREADY been written you would say 'na lie' because you are dumb fvck. Ask questions so you can learn. I will not disgrace you further on this thread because I feel bad for you already. But gosh - use your fvcking brain son.

I remember telling people what the major items on the last budget was even before the government announced a budgetary process. Why was I able to 'predict' this? Because right after the election a meeting of stake-holders chaired by Tinubu met with the president elect to reconcile (YES reconcile) their plans. At the end of that meeting, the major items of a future budget was finalized. Do I have direct and indirect access to a couple of stake-holders who attended that meeting? Yes, I do, hence my 'prophetic' knowledge. And guess what? EVERY SINGLE item that was agreed to during that meeting made its way into the final budget. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

You are wanking over a yet to be implemented budget, beesh pls first ask them how much percent of last years budget did they implement, imagine saying Buhari has done more for something not even implemented yet, really you can't bamboozle with propagana try harder and engage me when you have something concrete to say not blabs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

They are the most useless tribe in the world!
Wow. Any reasons?
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:

You are wanking over a yet to be implemented budget, beesh pls first ask them how much percent of last years budget did they implement, imagine saying Buhari has done more for something not even implemented yet, really you can't bamboozle with propagana try harder and engage me when you have something concrete to say not blabs

I am already done with you. You are wasting my valuable time. In a couple of years (at the latest) when work starts on the 2nd Niger bridge, I will open a thread with these back/forth posts. Until then goodnight and stay off my mentions.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
mrdashing10:

Wow. Any reasons?

First of all are u Igbo?
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

First of all are u Igbo?
Yes I'm.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=mrdashing10 post=54936849]
Yes I'm.[/quote

Abeg park well!
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by sanpipita(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I am already done with you. You are wasting my valuable time. In a couple of years (at the latest) when work starts on the 2nd Niger bridge, I will open a thread with these back/forth posts. Until then goodnight and stay off my mentions.

Look at him running away typical afonja, next time await budgets to be implemented before trying to bamboozle people with your idiocy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=CarolineOlawale post=54936891][/quote] Lmao. Alright. Heard you.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
obyrich:
If you advice them not to travel, they tag you enemy of progress. Imagine what they pass through abroad.
well..I did ask them questions like why do they go through this kinda hostile racist assaults by this thugs they said its called hustlling they came to europe to hustle.

They took me to were they lived in one room in a small back road flat I noticed that there were about 8 of them in one room, they offered me some thing to eat okro and ground rice, i didn't eat as I wasn't sure how it was prepared grin i must say some of them are not bad people. I offered to take one (she was only 19 years old she told me she came to Moscow as a student but stranded in moscow) back to England with me but unfortunately she didn't have the legal documentations.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AbuEzeFemi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ezerbullet:
grin grin grin grin grin
Chukwuemeka Buhari
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by jp79: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
I think the tittle belongs to the VP
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by obyrich(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
gypsey:
well..I did ask them questions like why do they go through this kinda hostile racist assaults by this thugs they said its called hustlling they came to europe to hustle.

They took me to were they lived in one room in a small back road flat I noticed that there were about 8 of them in one room, they offered me some thing to eat okro and ground rice, i didn't eat as I wasn't sure how it was prepared grin i must say some of them are not bad people. I offered to take one back to England with me but unfortunately she didn't have the legal documentations.
Lol. God save our soul. I feel there is need for serious reorientation for our youths. Many are jumping on the next available flight out of the country without having first thought about where they are heading to.
Re: President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State by AkinPhysicist: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
sanpipita:

[s]Look at him running away typical afonja, next time await budgets to be implemented before trying to bamboozle people with your idiocy[/s]

stay off my mentions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Fight Over Seat At Newly Renovated Chamber / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.