Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (23303 Views)

Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by burkingx(f): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy....GEJ
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote]Bros all this space booking for you alone? Haba leave some for the youth na grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Allee90: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nnamdi99:
I just love the humility and simplicity of this man(GEJ).God bless u more.

When did cluelessness becomes Humility??

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Allee90: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
uwebos:
Jonathan na the main problem of PDP... ask me how

How?
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
kropotkin2:
;DBros all this space booking for you alone? Haba leave some for the youth na grin

grin I dey wait make dem come so I go knack their flat - head with my baton grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by CplusJason: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
oviejnr:
will you keep qwayet!!! undecided
Check your blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by uwebos: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Allee90:

How?
Markafi will visit him... Jona will support him
Shettima will come, Jona will do same.
Its leaving the party and her supporters confused

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by SirDonsweet: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
I Just Wish Nd Pray Dt D Recociliation Wil B +tive... Coz I Love P D P.
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin I dey wait make dem come so I go knack their flat - head with my baton grin
But why? Its time to embrace peace and shed our swords with the other side in the greater interest of the country grin
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Rahym001(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Zombies will develope migraine, stroke and high blood pressure seeing this lovely thread.

God bless The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)

God bless GEJ

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori

This same GEJ made him run from home to London Prison

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
oviejnr:
And what will you call Jonathan and PDP?? Who are responsible for recession we are going through. PDP is a scam!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/3624407/1billion-stolen-every-month-under
as big as u are u nor no who bring recssion to nigeria abi...better wise up

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why am happy that Muhammadu Buhari is the President !!! Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country. At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency. Had it been Buhari did not become President: 1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre. 2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1. 3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created. 4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends. 5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school. 6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public. 7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free. 8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past. 9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail. 10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7 11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world. 12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture. 13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds. 14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra. 15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery. 16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel. 17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist. 18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%. 19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created. 20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta. 21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued. 22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter. 23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless. *The list is almost endless..."* *This is Nigeria of 2016* The Minister of Agriculture studied French The Minister of Education studied Accounting The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations The Minister of Power studied Law The Minister of Communications studied Law The Minister of Transport studied English. Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery Minister of Budget and national planning studied law Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine Minister of Petroleum studied Law IGP studied Agriculture I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why ur economy is on recess.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by chris31(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
burkingx:
..Yes ! grin
You can write whatever u like but remember if not for GEJ courage i dont no were both of us would have been as refugees by now....hate kills
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
burkingx:
..Yes ! grin
Sizano run for ya life before their Ipod foot solders come for ya flesh and BONE grin grin

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
kropotkin2:
But why? Its time to embrace peace and shed our swords with the other side in the greater interest of the country grin

grin they had their chance but they blew it. They have murdered sleep. Na to kpafuka their flat--heads with baton sure pass grin
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Arch24: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
So humble
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

1 Like

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by burkingx(f): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
MrBONE2:
Sizano run for ya life before their Ipod foot solders come for ya flesh and BONE grin grin
.... cheesy cheesy cheesy ... I even get time to take selfie abi grin grin grin
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by burkingx(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
chris31:

You can write whatever u like but remember if not for GEJ courage i dont no were both of us would have been as refugees by now....hate kills
.....It was a must for him grin grin grin

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nnamdi99:
I just love the humility and simplicity of this man(GEJ).God bless u more.
You got me confused are you talking about Mr Okon the houseboy?
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin they had their chance but they blew it. They have murdered sleep. Na to kpafuka their flat--heads with baton sure pass grin
Is that so? grin
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by jospepper(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
madridguy:
Wasted effort as usual.

PDP is dead and buried, Shikena.
Kariya
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by kaairoz: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Welcome development

For PDP

We need power to people again

Not power to the cabals in the government

APC.............chain
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by kessler53(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
madridguy:
Wasted effort as usual.

PDP is dead and buried, Shikena.
na lie,PDP is taking over power from APC in 2019
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin grin

kessler53:
na lie,PDP is taking over power from APC in 2019
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by chris31(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
burkingx:
.....It was a must for him grin grin grin
What goes around comes around lets wait & see what ur Mr perfect will do in 2019 after his stay must have expired
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
chris31:

What goes around comes around lets wait & see what ur Mr perfect will do in 2019 after his stay must have expired
.... grin grin

Mr. Perfect get experience on being an EX...He has gone through that before grin

Na GEJ wey dey experience am for the first time !!! grin grin grin

Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by achieverme(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
bejeiodus:
Does this reconciliation committee have members loyal to the other faction? If not, then it is an exercise in futility.

Last time I checked, there is no faction again in pdp
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by tpapi: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Mentcee:
Sincerely, Buhari is a wild cow
I saw ur comment on health section, pls wat is d hornyhill tablet used for
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
tpapi:
I saw ur comment on health section, pls wat is d hornyhill tablet used for

Reliable erecction.

Safe, continuous and magical.
Re: PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) by tpapi: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mentcee:

Reliable erecction.
Safe, continuous and magical.
do u av idea if it is an herbal drug

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons / 2023: Showdown Imminent In PDP Over Secondus / Moment Tinubu Touched Down In Warri Amidst Shouts Of "Jagaban" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.