Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians (23098 Views)

CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by teewety: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2022
The one and only question is that is it only in Muslim-Muslim ticket that competency and capability can be realized?
If the answer is NO, Northern Governors should stop advocating for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. It is unfair to other faiths.

TINUBU should be advised not to fall into this pit.

Religion in Nigeria (est. 2018)[1]

Muslim (53.5%)
Christian (45.9%)
Other (0.6%)
If TINUBU choose a Muslim as running mate then either Atiku or Peter Obi will be our next president. Don't take other faiths for granted.

My one Kobo advise.

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Xscape1993(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Evil party...

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by ItsTutsi(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2022
On Muslim-Muslim ticket we stand!!

71 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Toneypen247(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2022
You guys are giving this thing more relevance than necessary undecided undecided angry Just get your PVC and vote these political urchins out

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

287 Likes 25 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by noleflendum: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2022
It is very simple vote your Muslim Christian ticket make i vote for my own Muslim Muslim ticket

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by nony43(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Op. I disagree with you on your statistics. There are more Christians than Muslims in Nigeria. States like Sokoto, Kastina, Bornu, Adamawa, Kaduna, Nasarawa Benue, Platuea, Taraba, Niger, Gombe, Bauchi and Kogi states has very good number of Christian communities. Let’s not even talk about SE, SW and SS.

Back to your topic, can Muslims accept a Christian Christian candidates? When MNK was shouting that they want to Islamise Nigeria you guys were making fun of him. Now it is before us. From the top Politically and from the grass root foot soldiers in form of herdsmen, bandits backed my Nigerian military.

Did Buhari not Fulanise all the ministries? And Nigerians want to vote another Muslim. Anyway they should try it then they will know that what God can not do doesn’t exist. It will be a smooth ride for Atiku or Obi.

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Biodun556:
The slot of Vice president in APC belongs to the North. They are free to choose christian or Muslim
Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD.

inoki247:
lol some people headache right now is the Muslim Muslim ticket the man you people say he no go enta why're you now worried abt his Vice.....
Since he no fit enta leave him let him du aw he like if he like mak he choose Babalawo u people no suppose worry....
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink,
Inoki 247 no go killi person for dis our ogbonge Nairaland.com oooo

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Mogajunior(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
cool

This could stand being that Tinubu is a Southern Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by RapistOnBail: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022

Muslim Muslim Ticket won’t be accepted.

Better Give that position to the most “incompetent” Christian from the north.

After all, Osibanjo was useless before 2015.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by AnambraPrince: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Stupid wailers

8 Likes

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by abmnege(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
there is nothing bad with Muslim Muslim ticket let the people choice win that's all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by iCauseTrouble: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu picking a Muslim running mate will be an easy win for Peter Obi.
The Muslim votes will be shared between Tinubu and Atiku. Don't forget that Christians dominate the North Central Nigeria. If Christian choose to vote based on religious differences, then, Peter Obi should come out victorious.
That said, I just hope we stop bringing religion, tribe and ethnicity into issue of national discourse. Most advanced countries vote based on competence and not because of tribe or religion

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is it possible for APC to pick Christian as a V.P and if Yes, who will it be?

2 Likes

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by yusufu16: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
teewety:
The one and only question is that is it only in Muslim-Muslim ticket that competency and capability can be realized?
If the answer is NO, Northern Governors should stop advocating for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. It is unfair to other faiths.

TINUBU should be advised not to fall into this pit.

Religion in Nigeria (est. 2018)[1]

Muslim (53.5%)
Christian (45.9%)
Other (0.6%)
If TINUBU choose a Muslim as running mate then either Atiku or Peter Obi will be our next president. Don't take other faiths for granted.

My one Kobo advise.

If APC decides to go with Muslim-Muslim ticket, I can assure you, they will loose the election to PDP.

If they go with Muslim-Christian ticket, they will still loose because there is no Northern Christian politician who is very influential that can get them votes.

APC made the greatest mistake by choosing Tinubu.

Don't forget ElRufai tried the muslim-muslim ticket in Kaduna 2019 but he lost the entire Southern Kaduna to PDP which is dominated by Christian. He was able to win because Kaduna is a muslim state.

Religion and ethnicity plays a major role in our politics. If any party wants to win, they have to balance everything for equity, justice and fairness.

There are many Christians in the SW who will vote along religious line if APC decides to go with muslim Muslim ticket.

At the moment Atiku has a better chance of winning the 2023 elections.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by ednut1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Under a Christian president. He allowed sharia to be created. Under a Christian VP Christians were killed enmasse. Why are we so stupid in Nigeria. Muslim Muslim, Christian Christian. Muslim Christian tickets is just gimmicks

383 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by LilyColin(f): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fear who no fear Tinubu hungry urchins.

On Peter Obi mandate we the reasonable youths stand gidigba

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by africanpride1: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Iloko:
*PROF. IBRAHIM AHMAD MAQARI, (Imam Abuja Central Mosque):*

*CHOOSING THE NEXT PRESIDENT; Muslim or Christian.*

Q. He was asked on which faith (Muslim or Christian) would he prefer
casualobserver post=113733237:

If the Christian in Bayelsa or Aba will vote for Tinubu if he fields a Christian VP, then he is incentivized to field a Christian VP because he will lose many Northern votes to Atiku if he fields a Christian VP. And that is the point, you don’t trust him and will not vote for him even with a Christian VP so what does he have to gain by selecting a Christian VP?
to vote for in the upcoming Presidential election.

A. I would vote for someone with Islamic attributes NOT an Islamic name.
Islamic attributes mean; someone trustworthy, honest, sincere, incorruptible, fair, and just even if his name is Joseph or Jacob or Johnson. I will not vote for anyone who doesn't possess these attributes even if his name is Abdullahi or Abdulrahman or Abdulrahim❗

The most important thing is justice and equity. Politicians are deceptively using religion to woo the masses into voting for them. It's wrong for some people to be promoting religious bias in promoting their candidates... That's injustice.
It's just like when u want to travel by flight, u will not mind which faith the pilot belongs to all you need to know if that matters is his years of experience, hours on air etc OR going to the hospital and demand to know the faith of the doctor that will treat you.
Exactly! I'm a Muslim and many truthful and sensible Yoruba Muslims and even real Hausa Muslims have been saying the Truth that was not Popularized. Many of us truthful Muslims are tired of seeing Nigeira becoming so stagnated by Visonless people that have nothing good to offer Except to play this religious card. Ghana is now far more Respected and Progressive than Nigeria because this People don't care a hoot about Real Progress for this Country.

Only gullible ones still get manipulated by them. Greater Nigeria that we can all be Proud of is what we demand! That Nigeria is already starting, but a few Population is already trying to manipulate the Country into another unnecessary Hatred! Our eyes don Clear! Tinubu has really worked up to this Level. Every sensible Person knows that Christians would massively Vote Atiku in as President if Tinubu falls for this myopic Trap. Religious Extreemists should not manipulate him to fall for the Muslim-Muslim that guarantees failure for his Life-long Ambition.
Same few population that came into our Land to use Religion to Deceive and Divide Orginial Nigeirans. Not sure if Tinubu can last long on the Seat if he chose any of them as Vice, they have done their Turn! They should allow Tinubu free hand to chose a Christian like he said in a meeting that Christian Vice is Balancing, Uniting and Progressive, just as he wisely Balanced Lagos Politics till date. The Nigeria Invaders Greed for Power and Land-grabbing from Orginial Nigerians is well known. They Kill real Hausa Muslims anyhow and take over their Lands, they killed Abiola and his Wife, any Yoruba or Hausa Muslim that Support their latest religious Manipulation is an incorrigible daft. Those that even mute the idea of Muslim-Muslim ticket in a Secular Country must Apologize to all Nigerias immediately! Just last Week, Same deceptive manipulative People tried to force their Person on Nigerian as Consensus Cand. They have Proven that they wish Tinubu and Original Nigerias no good at all. I will not like all effort that Tinubu as made to become useless beacuse of some myopic People that think with their Anus.
Regardless of your Religion, when shall Original Nigerians have sense and stop being enslaved through their Enemies Deception?! Ilorin is still clear! Are you Destined to live as Slave Forever?! If you are, I am not!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
They: Presidential election shouldn't be about Ethnicity.

They also: We've been marginalized. cry

They: Presidential election shouldn't be about religion but competency.

They also: Muslim Muslim ticket is a no.

Bunch of wailers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by nony43(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
On Muslim-Muslim ticket we stand!!

You shall fall. And fail.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Goldenkrezi: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Any Muslim that supports this is insane.
If it was a Christian/Christian ticket would the Muslims like it?

Rubbish

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by LeoDeKing: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Beginning of tinubu failure
And you want him to fail, so why not encourage him to pick a Muslim running mate so he kukuma fail? Is it not as simple as that?

381 Likes

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by UstazAhmed(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
While i would want a Muslim President but i wont support a Muslim - Muslim tickets this time. It doesn't speak good for our dear nation and for equity as Allah encouraged

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by unclejb2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's actually not about party or religion, it's about the right man for the job.

APC is fielding an old, sick, corrupt and desperate politician.

Even if Tinubu likes, let him make Bishop Kukah his running mate, we are not going to vote for him.

We are taking back our country and our future. We have had enough of these wicked old men.

We are voting Peter Obi

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by biggie73(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am a Christian. It's the economy and security of lives and properties that matters. Religious background should not exist.

9 Likes

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by LeoDeKing: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
noleflendum:
It is very simple vote your Muslim Christian ticket make i vote for my own Muslim Muslim ticket
Is it not as simple as that?

Since they know Tinubu will fail if he picks a Muslim running mate and they want him to fail, shouldn't they be happy about it? Why the noise then?

389 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by ImDStar: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am beginning to believe that some Nigerians deserve to die suffering.

In the first place, how can you be praying for a better country and also complaining of a retrogressing country like Nigeria and yet Atiku and Tinubu are your best choice?
That's pure madness in highest order.

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering in you must make sure you don't apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership sorry oo.

Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

11 Likes

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Newyorkitis(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nigeria �� has not gotten to the stage where it should not matter.
Muslim- Muslim ticket is a no no.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shame on northern Christians, they've been made to cower like puppy dogs cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Since you know Muslim-Muslim ticket will not be accepted and lead to Tinubu's electoral failure, shouldn't you be happy because that is to your advantage?

Even if Tinubu choose a Rev father as a running mate, will that make you vote him?? Hell NO.

So use the Muslim Muslim ticket thing to promote your candidate and stop disturbing the public with the nonsense.
Gbam!!!

Biodun556:

If Northern christian becomes Nigerian president in future, and the slot of the vice belongs to south east, will the Ibos allow ibo Muslim to represent them as the vice president?
Food for thought.

oluwaseunamos33:
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu picking a Muslim running mate will be an easy win for Peter Obi.
More of the reason you should pray he selects a Muslim, so they he can fail and pandora Obituary can win him hands down.
Abi no be una prayer be dat?
So why bothering una selves and wailing about what you said will make him fail?!
Don't be a hypo...... cheesy
Lol cheesy wink grin,
You are so sad you don't want him to fail.
Wailing just starting....
Y'all on a long tin.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by AlafinofEnugu(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin
Muslim Babalawo ticket na go ahead as long as he or she is competent
Stop all this religious bigotry
He has every right to pick anyone he wants...
It like psychologically everyone av accepted that Our daddy is winning this race grin
That why they fear of Muslim Muslim grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians by Iloko: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
*PROF. IBRAHIM AHMAD MAQARI, (Imam Abuja Central Mosque):*

*CHOOSING THE NEXT PRESIDENT; Muslim or Christian.*

Q. He was asked on which faith (Muslim or Christian) would he prefer to vote for in the upcoming Presidential election.

A. I would vote for someone with Islamic attributes NOT an Islamic name.
Islamic attributes mean; someone trustworthy, honest, sincere, incorruptible, fair, and just even if his name is Joseph or Jacob or Johnson. I will not vote for anyone who doesn't possess these attributes even if his name is Abdullahi or Abdulrahman or Abdulrahim❗

The most important thing is justice and equity. Politicians are deceptively using religion to woo the masses into voting for them. It's wrong for some people to be promoting religious bias in promoting their candidates... That's injustice.
It's just like when u want to travel by flight, u will not mind which faith the pilot belongs to all you need to know if that matters is his years of experience, hours on air etc OR going to the hospital and demand to know the faith of the doctor that will treat you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fear Of Buhari: Govs Rush To Declare Assets / 2017 Ovation Carol: Dangote, Otedola, Ekweremadu, Ooni Of Ife Attend / AFCFTA Trade Agreement Signed By Buhari: What You Need To Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.