Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" (1250 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by AdoraAmadi: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just when you think you've seen it all on social media, another surprise pops up from nowhere. This lady is asking if she should give her boyfriend the virginity, which her first partner took half of.

Dear reader, what's your advise?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/this-semi-virgin-is-asking-if-she_25.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin

Oohh...lemme ask SlayHer about this Half_Virgin Half_Not issue Coz I'm kinda confused about it embarassed
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by uminem02(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
What is 'semi-virgin'?
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by SlayHER(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Oohh...lemme ask Slay.Her about this Half_Virgin Half_Not issue Coz I'm kinda confused about it embarassed

Lol, there's no such thing as a "half virgin". You're either a virgin or you're not. She's the one who's confused here probably because of the lie that she formulated to help herself sleep at night. "Half virgin" my azz undecided

1 Like

Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:

Lol, there's no such thing as a "half virgin". You're either a virgin or you're not. She's the one who's confused here probably because of the lie that she formulated to help herself sleep at night. "Half virgin" my azz undecided
How can yo be so mean? She's half-virgin - YES!! Since she was only half-penetrated, she has only lost half her virginity grin
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by SlayHER(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
rockyfivers:
How can yo be so mean? She's half-virgin - YES!! Since she was only half-penetrated, she has only lost half her virginity grin

LOL gringrin

There's just one hymen, once its broken, the rest of the vaginal passage doesn't matter. That biitch was dis-virgined long ago, she just cooked up one story to console herself grin
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:

cheesy

She said her booboo juz put the tip and not the whole meat tho she bleed grin grin grin

I wonder if her bf's tip is as big as a fist ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Did she ask us before giving out the "half" ?

She's high undecided

1 Like

Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by guddylucky(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
then give it to him the way u did to the first one.
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:

LOL gringrin

There's just one hymen, once its broken, the rest of the vaginal passage doesn't matter. That biitch was dis-virgined long ago, she just cooked up one story to console herself grin
You are just soo meeaaan kiss Anyway, she's had it just once, which isn't the definition of bii.tch - and definitely not as bitchy as most nairalanders here. Show some love slayher, she's still got some reserved virginity grin
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by SlayHER(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
rockyfivers:
You are just soo meeaaan kiss Anyway, she's had it just once, which isn't the definition of bii.tch - and definitely not as bitchy as most nairalanders here. Show some love slayher, she's still got some reserved virginity grin

Okay, I was gonna read this but I keep getting distracted by that "kiss" emoji. Dudes don't use 'kiss' emoji's with dudes, bruh. undecided
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by SlayHER(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

She said her booboo juz put the tip and not the whole meat tho she bleed grin grin grin

I wonder if her bf's tip is as big as a fist ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol, If its that big then trust me, she's as wide as an ice-cream cone, she just doesn't wanna come to terms with it. grin
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:

Okay, I was gonna read this but I keep getting distracted by that "kiss" emoji. Dudes don't use 'kiss' emoji's with dudes, bruh. undecided
Thanks bruh, thought slayher is feminine.
Re: This Semi-virgin Is Asking If She Should Give Her BF Her "Remaining Virginity" by SlayHER(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
rockyfivers:
Thanks bruh, thought slayher is feminine.

Lol, sorry G. cool

I've fixed that.

(1) (Reply)

See How Hip Cream With Make You Look Ladies Don't Miss It. / Is It Bad To Stare At A Woman’s Breasts? / Whose Fault Was This,,me Or My Sister?please Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.