Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo (45515 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by kakabre(f): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oh God .... plssssssss when will you give my own... everyone is busy posting pinshures of themselves with their bae #Oluwaansamycall
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by coolcah: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ighoga898:
would they hate up b4?
lol
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by nkwuocha: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy
God give me more money to take care of my beautiful wife. The woman that stood for me when I had nothing. kiss kiss.I call her my ASHALUGO!!

Thank God I didn't listen to my mom who discouraged me from marrying her.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by KKKWHITE(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step .
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
This guy is obsessed with fake gold and yellow paint.

Some day, you will be rich enough not to bother showing up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by kckings250: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
[b][/b]HATERZ ALERT
Ighoga898:
would they hate up b4?
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by typingmaster: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
tossedbae:
My hubby to be would do more than this amen cool
What are you bringing to the table? tongue

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
dats marriage for u.....although they'll definitely have misunderstanding once in a while, but d major tin in marriage is

***** fight in the morning
**"**fvrk at night... grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tomorrow now they'll break up and start blaming the media
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
tossedbae:

U can build ur husband to that level... Who knows maybe she helped him to this financial height he's attained
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by tossedbae(f): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
petkoffdrake2:

U can build ur husband to that level... Who knows maybe she helped him to this financial height he's attained
story
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by rawgurl(f): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
nkwuocha:
cheesy
God give me more money to take care of my beautiful wife. The woman that stood for me when I had nothing. kiss kiss.I call her my ASHALUGO!!

Thank God I didn't listen to my mom who discouraged me from marrying her.

undecided
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by cynthese(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
zoey4:
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. bikonu pick up my call
cheesy
zoey4:

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by kuchikau1: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
tossedbae:
story
u tink say na to mensturate abi?
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by kuchikau1: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
typingmaster:

What are you bringing to the table? tongue
she is bringing her menses to d table. Stupid girls
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by PenisCaP: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
tossedbae:

Ewooo!.. who wobt do more than this for YOU.
tongue
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
9japrof:

NNE and your call is supposedly to meet a rich husband ?

choi naija babes

Indeed
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by bigiyaro(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
you still managed to create time to be with your wife despite your tight business schedule..

Boss you're really a blessed man.

God continue to bless you.

TIGHT business schedule indeed. shey na u tight am?

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by smartkester(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ppresh2017:
That is what extra income can do for you. Check my signature if you want legitimate extra income.
yes na... Every rich dude has a source of income.. This guy's source is still unknown. We keep hearing he's a business man.. Abeg which business biko.. There is no way you would tell me he made that huge money from entertainment. .LIE
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by chris31(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
tossedbae:
Jealousy
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by chris31(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
E-money oga boss ino nma my broda
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
tossedbae:

Here I am, babe u fyn o

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by nkwuocha: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
rawgurl:

undecided

My advice for you is on your signature miss.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Culin(f): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Baba God bless my boo boo like this.. And may he not leave me after that.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Culin:
Baba God bless my boo boo like this.. And may he not leave me after that.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by victorv12(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
you still managed to create time to be with your wife despite your tight business schedule..

Boss you're really a blessed man.

God continue to bless you.

Who tha fvck are all these dudes praising this guy?! Don't you guys think!? " you still managed to create time to be with your wife despite your tight business schedule..." Dude! You crazy mennnn! Why do you worship and praise these people so much?! Poverty has finished our people's mind completely! Brother, go get yours!!!
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by ochobaba(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
zoey4:
Don't call with an hidden number
Then what's your call
If we can't know your call
How much much Baba G
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Elle277(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Clean couple.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
kakabre:
Oh God .... plssssssss when will you give my own... everyone is busy posting pinshures of themselves with their bae #Oluwaansamycall
U flash too much..... Stop flashing angry
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by cstr151: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
kuchikau1:
she is bringing her menses to d table. Stupid girls
The picture you just painted is disgusting.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
tossedbae:
Gold digger alert cheesy
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Ay04z(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
gud for dem.....Make i face my own huzle too...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) / Wale Gates: Davido Is Flouting NYSC Rules & Liable To Be Penalized / Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.