Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man (6397 Views)

REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps) / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / How To Seduce A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Honestly? Broken English? Pidgin English? You mean me? I am sad you know naught except fucckkery.

I feel sad, because, the only thing you , a black boy , can identify in my diversified threads, is SEX only.

such as this thread, it involves racial and interracial stuff, which is a kaleidoscope itself. what in your eyes, is only sex sex sex
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

but black men like sex more than any other race, or as much as the cheap Chinese race.

don't you see what kind of story it is ?

a shameless Chinese woman having an active and spontaneous courtship with a pariah black man, who is as earnest as he has no family to raise.

mind it, I am here a story teller as impartial as the go between in the story I told.

Hey Robot, your prudery amuses me! He's an Indigent Black Security or sth like you said. I am deeply sure his misconduct is due to chances he's deemed fit as plugs to a better wealthline. Or why not swap places and be the security while he does your own righteous almighty job?
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Hey Robot, your prudery amuses me! He's an Indigent Black Security or sth like you said. I am deeply sure his misconduct is due to chances he's deemed fit as plugs to a better wealthline. Or why not swap places and be the security while he does your own righteous almighty job?

how can a race , bound by homophobia , call me a prude ?

well, since you black race have big organs and good at fvcking, when you get down to do the substantial thing, you are no longer prudes, you will be more audacious than white race, or even Chinese race.

who will jilt a family for a cheap Chinese sluut? only black race.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by KennyID17(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Alesandese:

Aiye le o.. Ibosi o ma da o

Aiye dorikodo koma ye mi oo....

Bet why cry cry

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

I feel sad, because, the only thing you , a black boy , can identify in my diversified threads, is SEX only.

such as this thread, it involves racial and interracial stuff, which is a kaleidoscope itself. what in your eyes, is only sex sex sex

Why not? Sex is what we live for... Tell me you don't have perky tits right now? Or, you're not having your thighs together rn?
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

well, since you black race have big organs and good at fvcking, when you get down to do the substantial thing, you are no longer prudes, you will be more audacious than white race, or even Chinese race.

If we were married, bet i'll dump you for Oprah. She richer.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Why not? Sex is what we live for... Tell me you don't have perky tits right now? Or, you're not having your thighs together rn?

you are a typical black man, stupid to extremity, do you know how to argue ? why do you stone your own feet ?

1) first you blame me for talking about sex too much.

2) I argue, black race like more sex , the only thing you see in my diversified threads is only sex

3) then you retort , sex is what we live for.

do you have a human brain ?!
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

Plus, I'm black doesn't mean I'm homophobic. Dated couple of lesbbos and willing to have you if yo one.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

If we were married, bet i'll dump you for Oprah. She richer.

i know, black race are not only stupid , but also promiscuous.

sorry for my racism, but your stupidity gives me an excuse to justify my racism.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are a typical black man, stupid to extremity, do you know how to argue ? why do you stone your own feet ?

2) I argue, black race like more sex , the only thing you see in my diversified threads is only sex

do you have a human brain ?!

I have a god's brain. I have used you to cure the "Saturday's boredom" I aforementioned. White Tool.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Plus, I'm black doesn't mean I'm homophobic. Dated couple of lesbbos and willing to have you if yo one.

you are a lunatic, you don't know how to do the basic logical debate.

What a pandemonium in your mind.

Yes, you are not a prude, you are very open minded, and civilized. happy now ?
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

I have a god's brain. I have used you to cure the "Saturday's boredom" I aforementioned. White Tool.

this is the way you use your brain , which is given by god

how fvcking humiliating it is for god.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i know, black race are not only stupid , but also promiscuous.

sorry for my racism, but your stupidity gives me an excuse to justify my racism.

Racist or not, I do not care about your existence is the bottom line. Nagging white girls make me horrny. Let's act interaccial porrn, don't you think?
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

this is the way you use your brain , which is given by god

how fvcking humiliating it is for god.

I am a god. White Tool. Read before you use your numb red thumbs.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Racist or not, I do not care about your existence is the bottom line. Nagging white girls make me horrny. Let's act interaccial porrn, don't you think?

contradictory again !

my creating this interracial thread about a Chinese sluut and a black pariah makes you feel earnest, but, my existence is nil to you ? without me, who is here to entertain you by such an fanciful topic, on which you may masturbate ?
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

I am a god. White Tool. Read before you use your numb red thumbs.

I know you are a god.

go back to your lunatic asylum, my dear god
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

contradictory again !

my creating this interracial thread about a Chinese sluut and a black pariah makes you feel earnest, but, my existence is nil to you ? without me, who is here to entertain you by such an fanciful topic, on which you may masturbate ?

Masturbate sounds yummy, I bet you've slipped in your white fingers and forgotten "an" is used with vowels. I should sit back and laugh. "an faniciful," oh lord. Lmao.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

I know you are a god.

go back to your lunatic asylum, my dear god

Your dear god just wants to get fetish and make you come 4 times. I am not a racist, at least I snort lines, let's hookup.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
let us resume the main story , that Chinese sluut

actually her mouth is really sweet , and I feel bad for her, to call her a sluut.

just a few seconds ago, she kept ringing my cellphone, which I did not pick up. and she popped to my office, and told me surreptitiously she and I and that security man are going to have a trip to OLUMO rock ,tomorrow ! (so any nairalanders, who want to see me in real life , come to OLUMO tomorrow )

I have been to OLUMO once before, and I found it lusterless, I am racking my mind to dissuade her from this trip. but her excuse is trenchant and forcible : she can not speak English, she needs a translator, oh, my shyt !
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Masturbate sounds yummy, I bet you've slipped in your white fingers and forgotten "an" is used with vowels. I should sit back and laugh. "an faniciful," oh lord. Lmao.

this being fastidious about misspelling is another proof that, you are at the end of your wit.

you are a shameless troll. your existence is based on me. without my this tread, you die.

so , even though you proved how stupid you are, you are still sticking to my thread.

if you lose your presence in my thread, you lose your feeling of existence.

being pointed out how stupid you are, is better than saying nothing.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who cares about how many languages u understand? Like who the fuq asked you I can see your dark side would never set you free, wake up dam
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
SorftWerk:
Who cares about how many languages u understand? Like who the fuq asked you I can see your dark side would never set you free, wake up dam

why do you only pay attention to my language skills ?

I have written so long an article.

thanks for pointing out what hurts you most.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

this being fastidious about misspelling is another proof that, you are at the end of your wit.

you are a shameless troll. your existence is based on me. without my this tread, you die.

so , even though you proved how stupid you are, you are still sticking to my thread.

if you lose your presence in my thread, you lose your feeling of existence.

being pointed out how stupid you are, is better than saying nothing.

I did not come to fight, and yes you're the queen of wits if you could observe I never threw shades or post personal insults on your almighty thread. Why not continue your story and leave me alone?
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
SorftWerk:

1) English , undoubtedly, I speak better than your orthographer teacher.

2) Arabian, what I majored in in college.

3) cantonese, I speak as fluently as the Hongkong people.

4) Japanese, I can use as a green hand.

5) mandarin chinese, i can speak, but not read.

6) and my mother tongue.

7) oh, by the way , i even picked up some Yoruba
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewelnutch:

I did not come to fight, and yes you're the queen of wits if you could observe I never threw shades or post personal insults on your almighty thread. Why not continue your story and leave me alone?

why do you put your contumely rigidly to your oblivion?

somehow in my memory, your hauteur is still lingering.

your changing attitudes make a chameleon slighted
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Jewelnutch: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

why do you put your comtumely rigidly to your oblivion?

somehow in my memory, your hauteur is still lingering.

your changing attitudes make a chameleon slighted

Contumely*. I do not hate you, or anything. You just snapped at me cos of someone else. No war. (:
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

but black men like sex more than any other race, or as much as the cheap Chinese race.

don't you see what kind of story it is ?

a shameless Chinese woman having an active and spontaneous courtship with a pariah black man, who is as earnest as he has no family to raise.

mind it, I am here a story teller as impartial as the go between in the story I told.

So, what really is the problem?
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:
[s]I happen to speak English and Cantonese (a variant of Chinese mandarin), and some other several languages. I guess the total number is 5 or 6.

but anyway, the point is, in my company there is 1 and only 1 Chinese female colleague. I really have no idea how she was recruited . she is fat but young, about 26 or 28 years old.

actually she is quite prepossessing among the local black boys. because she smiles a lot. but some days before, she revealed to me a shocking secret, that she wanted to have a local boyfriend. wow, that is a weird news to me. she is supposed to be a kind hearted sister than a voluptuous sluut.

but can I label all the women who wish to have sex with another race, especially black race, with sluut tags ? I can not imagine under her demure look, there is a hot and bulging pusssy , a yellow one.

anyway, she chose me to be a confidant and go-between. she wrote a love letter to a security man, who was poor and ebony black, after he showed me the overture to that woman, and entrusted me to show it to that woman.

that overture was a photo ,with 4 people in it. I was confused. that security guy said, this was the proof that , that Chinese woman fell in love with him. what ?! he further explained that, he and she standing together, was an evidence. I snapped the photo from his cellphone, and with such a ridiculous love token, I showed it to the Chinese woman. she suddenly was roused.

the day after that, she insisted me to accompany her to walk 1 mile to see the security guy. our company was rather large . and she and I walked to the front gate to chill out with a bunch of darky security for more than 3 nights, till now.

I hate to comply with her tonight again. but she is a woman, and she can not walk alone. what if she is raped by another black man on her way to and back? although she loves black men.

her warm and ludicrous love letter , which was directed and totally translated by me, is hold in my hand, for the time being now, and I am supposed to deliver it to that security black man.

by the way , she is working in the office, sedentarily, and I am equipped with a car, so I am allowed to cruise anywhere I feel need to .

I can peep a sentence in the love letter, "what will you do tonight ? is it possible for you to take me to have a look at your house ? " she knows that black man , middle age, has 2 kids, and a wife at home.

but I also know that, that black man is ready to jilt his family whenever that Chinese woman is serious.

I find it funny to be a go between. but is it crossing the bottom line to encourage such an adultery ? or is it an adultery ?

[/s]
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So, what really is the problem?

i dont know what is the problem you find out

i just want to shake off my duty as a go between, especially between a cheap chinese girl and a black pariah.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

i dont know what is the problem you find out

i just want to shake off my duty as a go between, especially between a cheap chinese girl and a black pariah.

Tell me the story in very few words. I am a therapist. A very busy one!!!
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Tell me the story in very few words. I am a therapist. A very busy one!!!

a chinese girl is going to seduce one of your ebony brothers, by help of me.

by the way, there is no business for a ebony woman here.

you may get away.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by LordOfNaira: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

a chinese girl is going to seduce one of your ebony brothers, by help of me.
by the way, there is no business for a ebony woman here.
you may get away.
You mean someone is asking you to help them woo a woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / Mimzy Ivyy I Told You Ladies Wont Win / Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.