Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' (1527 Views)

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' by JamieBlog(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Earlier today, Sunmbo Adeoye shared this lovely photo of her husband, David and her two sons, Nino and Zino and captioned it "Thank you Lord for my 3 Hebrew boys".

One of her followers sarcastically asked her if her husband was also part of the "Boys" she was referring to in her caption. Sumbo wasted no time to school the lady.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/2baba-babymama-sunmbo-adeoye-schools.html

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' by IamAirforce1: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jewish boys
Re: 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' by majicplus: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Not a bad question if you ask me. . .she captioned it 'three hebrew boys' afterall.
Meanwhile, why the two boys come resemble tuface na, i feel sae na only one of dem bi tuface pikin. Shuoo na so tuface gene strong.
Re: 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Can you pls edit 2face baby mama?

Makes you a look like a stupid blogger

#yawns

1 Like

Re: 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' by sou1p1an0(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
dat boi looks so much lyk 2face
Re: 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
How does what a woman calls the males in her life concern you?

Call your own Alvin and the chipmunks, no one cares.
Re: 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
kennygee:
How does what a woman calls the males in her life concern you?

Call your own Alvin and the chipmunks, no one cares.
ROTFL cheesy
Re: 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' by Kjking(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
OK.. so I should boil pepper soup?

(1) (Reply)

R.M.D Pictured With Mercy Johnson And Her Cute Lookalike Baby / Drawing And Painting Of Falz Tha Bahd Guy / I Want The World To Know That I Love My Wife So Much – Actor, RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.