Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

First Date Gone Wrong (relationship) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date Gone Wrong (relationship) (475 Views)

Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Date Gone Wrong (relationship) by saydfact(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Emeka and Chinyere (not real name) met in the church premises after one of the weekdays programme, she had dropped her note books and before she could bend to pick them up, Emeka appeared from the skies and help her with them. She smiled and thanked him.

The introduced themselves and naturally got along, after about a month of meeting each other, Emeka invited Chinyere for a first date, and like a gentle woman, she agreed.

The D-day finally came and the first date was in a restaurant, orders were made and food served, before they could start eating, a gentle man also sitted in the restaurant walked to their table and asked Chinyere if he could talk to her for a minute or two.

Chinyere took permission from Emeka and stood up to hear him out, she made sure they were only a few steps away from Emeka and their table, within seeing distance.

After the conversation, the stranger handed his business card to Chinyere and left the restaurant, Chinyere sat down to eat and slipped the business card into her bag (on the table).

Just as she was about resuming her meal and conversation, Emeka queried why she would stand up to talk to a stranger when they were on a date, before she could remind him that she asked for his permission to, Emeka said "I regret ever inviting you to this date, its my worst date"

Chinyere on hearing that, stood up and left the restaurant in anger.

The question now is:

WHO IS AT FAULT FOR THE DATE GONE WRONG; EMEKA OR CHINYERE?

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com
Re: First Date Gone Wrong (relationship) by jonaifame22(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Emeka's always have hot temper I dnt know, buh they're very romantic on the flip side.

1 Like

Re: First Date Gone Wrong (relationship) by okenwa(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Start the story afresh, I didn't get you.

1 Like

Re: First Date Gone Wrong (relationship) by naughtyboy7(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
she was wrong to leave Emeka to talk to a stranger, but emeka on his part over reacted by hurting her with his words,
Re: First Date Gone Wrong (relationship) by schumastic(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
obviously she is wrong, a wise and respectful girl wouldn't leave her date to talk to a total stranger.

what am i saying, most naija Ladies don't know the true meaning of a date, some will come with their friends or family members all in the name of security.

Emeka on the other hand was angry and acted based on his emotions but he should learn to control his anger, cus the best decision n action a person takes while he or she is agry will turn out to be the worst.

(1) (Reply)

Does Ladies Really Trap Guys With Pregnancy? / I’m In A Relationship With The Lady I Cheated With & I Want To Go Back To My Ex / Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.