Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 (30213 Views)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by sisisioge: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
OP, permit me to rant a little.

I think something is definitely wrong with this country. Its almost irreparable! Can you believe that my body wash was 1250 NGN in the face of the heated dollar battle @ 520. Now that dollar has gone a bit down @ 360, same body wash is now 1400NGN! A babe can't even babeup in peace! We Nigerians don't like bringing prices down once they go up. Abnormal profit is too delicious to let go of.

Anyways, I'm hanging in there. I'm gonna keep the heat at arm's length. Truly, what someone said about our different level of resilience is true. I'm so going to remain strong until this bad wind blows over.

Yesterday, at the Arena market I saw someone go mad. Yes, started the madness right in front of me! Dude is an average looking bloke that could chat up any babe at all based on his looks. I meant body structure not dressing. He was obviously a broke unschooled guy. Anyways, the guy let out a terrifying scream that echoed round the market, paused for a while, then undressed. That was it! He just stripped to his birthday suit and walked off the scene. Of course, everybody went on a wailing rampage before some brave men caught up with him and took him somewhere. Whew! He looked alright, apart from a little flabbiness around his middle, guy was spotting a nice body complete with an adequate phallus size. No be there my eyes go o...but I saw embarassed

So, may God help us. I pray something really nice comes out of this our Galilee.

11 Likes

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Onegai(f): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's annoying that they are jacking up their prices now in retail and will tell you they bought it at the old rate (even when you scratched the can to identify the old stock grin). In a month's time, let's see if their madness will persist and they will keep increasing prices and blaming dollar and government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Ezedon(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
That is CHANGE FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by CarlosTheJackal: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
My wife waznt feeling fine so she made d list for me to go to market.
I was shocked everywhere they were selling dat custard paint N1,200
The last time I bought garri was in January and I bought it N600
I buy d garri wit vex.
Virtually everything I bought I bought dem grumbling at d outrageous Prices of foodstuffs.
Please how much is garri in ur area/state/location.
who did you vote for?

Gej or Pmb

2 Likes

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by chloride6: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
sisisioge:

I think something is definitely wrong with this country. Its almost irreparable! Can you believe that my body wash was 1250 NGN in the face of the heated dollar battle @ 520. Now that dollar has gone a bit down @ 360, same body wash is now 1400NGN! A babe can't even babeup in peace! We Nigerians don't like bringing prices down once they go up. Abnormal profit is too delicious to let go of.

Anyways, I'm hanging in there. I'm gonna keep the heat at arm's length. Truly, what someone said about our different level of resilience is true. I'm so going to remain strong until this bad wind blows over.

Yesterday, at the Arena market I saw someone go mad. Yes, started the madness right in front of me! Dude is an average looking block that could chat up any babe at all based on his looks. I meant body structure not dressing. He was obviously a broke unschooled guy. Anyways, the guy let out a terrifying scream that echoed round the market, paused for a while, then undressed. That was it! He just stripped to his birthday suit and walked off the scene. Of course, everybody went on a wailing rampage before some brave men caught up with him and took him somewhere. Whew! He looked alright, apart from a little flabbiness around his middle, guy was spotting a nice body complete with an adequate phallus size. No be there my eyes go o...but I saw embarassed

So, may God help us. I pray something really nice comes out of this our Galilee.

A babe can't even babeup in peace! grin grin grin
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by ikorodureporta: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
I buy d garri wit vex.
Virtually everything I bought I bought dem grumbling at d outrageous Prices of foodstuffs.

u neva tell us yr location, u dey ask us....
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by mrsfavour(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Owerri N1000 yellow.white N900. change !

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Very sad..
The rate at which ppl drink garri now has drastically reduced cry
No matter how u manage am e go still finish in days cry
grin garri is no longer poor man's food
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by hotspec(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
One cannot eat indomie and egg again, now to drink garri na wahala.
I pray this one no turn famine as it dey go so.. and some people still dey order food online oo.

In fact poverty in Nigeria is now expensive. Welcome to Nigeria where anything can happen, and nothing will happen
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by CarlosTheJackal: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
sisisioge:

Yesterday, at the Arena market I saw someone go mad. Yes, started the madness right in front of me! Dude is an average looking block that could chat up any babe at all based on his looks. I meant body structure not dressing. He was obviously a broke unschooled guy. Anyways, the guy let out a terrifying scream that echoed round the market, paused for a while, then undressed. That was it! He just stripped to his birthday suit and walked off the scene. Of course, everybody went on a wailing rampage before some brave men caught up with him and took him somewhere. Whew! He looked alright, apart from a little flabbiness around his middle, guy was spotting a nice body complete with an adequate phallus size. No be there my eyes go o...but I saw embarassed

Ths one dey look Mad man Prick. She no even serious

2 Likes

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
I buy d garri wit vex.

Do you know it takes only three month for planted Cassava to be ready for harvest? I'm sure you are already getting ideas...lol
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by ikorodureporta: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
realtalk19:

white garri here in ikorodu garage is #700 -800 per paint yellow garri-#850 per paint
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by chelsea2014: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
APC government their is God ooooo
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by victorjoe(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
realtalk19:

white garri here in ikorodu garage is #700 -800 per paint
yellow garri-#850 per paint

I don't eat gerri, yuck!

Abeg who get kuli kuli? That white garri go make sense with ice water. E de slap abi?

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by lifestyle1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
I buy d garri wit vex.

You forgot to indicate your location
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Phi001(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yellow Garri and White Garri are 1200 and 1400 respectively in Choba...I remember the time it was 500 naira...
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by dom(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thought I was alone.
This evening in my neighborhood at Wuse, Abuja, i bought 2 mudu of garri for 900.
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Jay542(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oyind18:
Round rubber, a bit bigger than paint is #1,600.00 here in Port Harcourt
Lol. Move to Lagos bikogrin
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
N1000
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jay542:

Lol. Move to Lagos bikogrin
No waygrin
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Youngpo413: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
makems:
Here in uyo,akpan andem market its 1200. Imagine Knorr maggi is 600 and small tin tomatoes is 70. Its well wt us.we will survive
1k in Abak New markets even in urua nyem ebe.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by ikorodureporta: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
A good way to mark 2yrs of #Change anniversary. Lala refuse to fp d thread....
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by rezzy: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
I buy d garri wit vex.

The last time I bought was #850. Garri na rich man food, so I don stop to eat am

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Jay542(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oyind18:
No waygrin
Lol. 400# difference is worth it oo
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by jakandeola(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
poor pple evrywia cos of chinken change 1k
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Earth2Metahuman: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dyt:
Even dollar falling to 150
These prices won't ever deflate
and people think government is the problem or producing everything here wikl suddenly make our greediness and wickedness disappear.
Smh

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by hakimi1974(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fadamant:

I have been asking to know the reasons there seems to be shortage of garri(why its now expensive). So far I am not satisfied with what I have been told. Reasons like, people in rural areas no longer farming owing to communal clashes, menace of cult boys operating in villages and fulani herdsmen destroying farms with their cattle. Are these the real reasons? If they are, then why is garri expensive in rural areas too given that they produce the garri by themselves?
them rural folks are now wise. they are now exporting casava chips to away, the last time i go villa, come see better autos them dey pull, i surprise.
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jay542:

Lol. 400# difference is worth it oo
I was like shocked white is now 1400
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by oshe11: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
I buy d garri wit vex.
its cheap... here in Kaduna a tier(wich im nt sure is equal to half of paint rubber)is 7h... And na disgrace to call dia garri garri to d normal garri family....
I miss real garri....
dnt mind buyin it 1500
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Lawbouy20(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
#800 here in ipaja..

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by Jay542(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oyind18:
I was like shocked white is now 1400
Iss wellsmiley
Re: I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 by ekanDamie: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
tee59:
Here in Ibadan,one congo of garri is #300.All dis igbo garri is btw #500-550 per congo.
please explain this Congo thingy. we only know paint rubber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana / Niger-imported Onions ‘turn Gold’ As Floods Ruin Harvest In Nigeria / How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.