Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police (16007 Views)

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Tiwa Savage Sister Come Out To Tell Nigeria DAT I Love Tiwa / Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by baby124: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

You erred, have you heard of culpable homicide? Where you actions indirectly leads to death.
Now I know you are a joker and don't even know what you are talking about. Culpable homicide from an Instagram post. Who died from kemi's insta fights? Even the president of the U.S is insulted on twitter. Have the culprits been aressted? Rubbish and nonsense
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Moletemike: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
maxzzo1:
She will remain there in ph prison.... If at all she will be released they must take to Rumuigbo (psychotics hospital)

I agree. It has been jubilation all the way in Molete, Ibadan since this animal called Kemi , " The mad woman of molete" was locked up. Her father has even been receiving congratulatory visits and has appealed to the authorities to take her to a psychiatric institution for hr to get help if she is eventually release from prison. She almost killed the old man. A shameless old bat like Kemi is fond of fighting with okada and Napep riders in ibadan. Is either they take her to the mental asylum in Yaba or they should keep her there in port. She should not return to ibadan oooo otherwise we go carry placard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by duni04(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

You erred, have you heard of culpable homicide? Where you actions indirectly leads to death.
Culpable homicide? An Instagram post? Are you ok?
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by holysina(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2017
duni04:

Legally speaking that scenario that you've described is at best slander. Its not criminal! The rate at which big men rewrite out laws in this country is alarming!
You are right though, but if kemi is so willing to use her platform to attack people without hearing from both side I see no reason why the others should not use their influence to detain her. Naw1-1 be that na
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by baby124: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Moletemike:

I agree. It has been jubilation all the way in Molete, Ibadan since this animal called Kemi , " The mad woman of molete" was locked up. Her father has even been receiving congratulatory visits and has appealed to the authorities to take her to a psychiatric institution for hr to get help if she is eventually release from prison. She almost killed the old man. A shameless old bat like Kemi is fond of fighting with okada and Napep riders in ibadan. Is either they take her to the mental asylum in Yaba or they should keep her there in port. She should not return to ibadan oooo otherwise we go carry placard!
grin. No matter how angry you people are in Ibadan, Kemi has rights. She is first a human being and it is illegal to aresst her for slander. She was kidnapped and her human rights abused. By the way she is your daughter and her family's baggage. If she is that bad, it is her family's responsibility that they seek help for her.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Yarduni:
She must smell prison

Yh cos ders no human right and some dumb youths like u won't fight against it. Wait till it happens to u. Am not suprised tho. Na dis same country nd police lock man up for naming his dog buhari
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by davidif: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
who is the foreign journalist?

If anyone break our rules (Nigeria ) he or she must face the music squarely

Ask onikuje he knows better

They are right. There is a difference between a civil suit and a criminal offense. This is a civil suit but unfortunately the Nigerian police don't know that so they just put her in jail for that.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by luvinhubby(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2017
duni04:

Culpable homicide? An Instagram post? Are you ok?

When your acts indirectly leads to a death, what did you do? Are ok at all?
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by kelvin21887(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmm.....I marvel at d way most Nigerians are criticizing this lady, calling her insane and mad, Nigeria as a country can under this condition drive one crazy to start with, how can she be detained for this long, that's too harsh besides we all know their job I.e journalism comes with great risk I.e if u decide to b unbiased. The pastor should allow God fight for him not police....cos that's wat Jesus did, pastors these days are d most powerful people in our societies, in a world were evil reigns . God is watching

1 Like

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by luvinhubby(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:

Is this a threat? I am not Kemi my dear, you and your co-collaborators will be exposed to the extent that your careers will be finished. Look, what cybercrime did she commit? You cannot just make blanket statements. From what is apparent she made an Instagram post. I ask you again, what cybercrime did Kemi commit. Police all over the world will make the information available. They will give access to lawyers and provide her bail. She did not commit murder, even if she committed a so called cybercrime which you know does not exist. You can't bully everyone, sorry.

Where did you see threat in my post, stated the obvious for you when you said the Nigeria Police kidnap persons and that is a false allegation that can warrant an arrest. If cybercrime is blanket statement, what then is crime or criminality.
Someone is charged for armed robbery and you are asking what type of armed robbery did he commit? If cybercrime does not exist, what then are Yahoo boys being arrested for?

Wait till Kemi is arraigned for bail hearing to know the details of her crime before you continue blowing hot air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by baby124: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

Where did you see threat in my post, stated the obvious for you when you said the Nigeria Police kidnap persons and that is a false allegation that can warrant an arrest. If cybercrime is blanket statement, what then is crime or criminality.
Someone is charged for armed robbery and you are asking what type of armed robbery did he commit? If cybercrime does not exist, what then are Yahoo boys being arrested for?

Wait till Kemi is arraigned for bail hearing to know the details of her crime before you continue blowing hot air.
If you aresst someone for a non criminal matter, it is kidnap. You are getting emotional without thinking clearly what words mean. Kidnap means taking someone against their will illegally, this is what the police did. That in and of it self is a crime the policemen who took her committed. It is not a false allegation. It's public knowledge they committed the crime. As for Kemi, she is only guilty of slander. If you know anything about this you better advise them to release her. If a competent lawyer takes up her case, it will be worse than Stephanie Otobo because we all know Kemi does not have chill in her dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Moletemike: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:

grin. No matter how angry you people are in Ibadan, Kemi has rights. She is first a human being and it is illegal to aresst her for slander. She was kidnapped and her human rights abused. By the way she is your daughter and her family's baggage. If she is that bad, it is her family's responsibility that they seek help for her.

Pa Victor Olunloyo, the long suffering father of this lunatic parading herself as a semi journalist has made it clear to all that his daughter is mentally possessed and needs help. Since you are so interested in her welfare and her rights, why don't you head straight to ibadan and get her released , then bring her to your house and city, and then tame the beast into a 'human being'.?

She is our daughter, so is our RIGHT also to disown her. She is our baggage, and it is equally our right to THROW this rubbish baggage into the lagoon if we please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by moriss33(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
who is the foreign journalist?

If anyone break our rules (Nigeria ) he or she must face the music squarely

Ask onikuje he knows better
Pls re-format ur dead brain.... which rule did she break and when did defamation warrant prison sentence ?? Oga BMC !!! u don't even know ur constitution..... Pity
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by baby124: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Moletemike:

Pa Victor Olunloyo, the long suffering father of this lunatic parading herself as a semi journalist has made it clear to all that his daughter is mentally possessed and needs help. Since you are so interested in her welfare and her rights, why don't you head straight to ibadan and get her released , then bring her to your house and city, and then tame the beast into a 'human being'.?

She is our daughter, so is our RIGHT also to disown her. She is our baggage, and it is equally our right to THROW this rubbish baggage into the lagoon if we please.
Pa victor should make arrangements to take care of his child. He can never throw her away what ever issues she has. He obviously failed at some point to help her. Now he is hiding and looking for a quick way to run away from his responsibility. Kemi is so bad yet she was able to raise a well adjusted son. Don't get me wrong I know she's not completely stable but she is not that bad.

The issue here has nothing to do with sentiments and emotions. She has been wrongly detained. Crazy or not, as long as she is alive, she has full rights as a citizen of Nigeria. The people who took her had no right to do such and she should be released immediately and returned to her hometown in Ibadan. In my own hometown when someone has problems, people try to help them fix it. Not lock them up and pretend they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by luvinhubby(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:

If you aresst someone for a non criminal matter, it is kidnap. You are getting emotional without thinking clearly what words mean. Kidnap means taking someone against their will illegally, this is what the police did. That in and of it self is a crim against the police. It is not a false allegation. It's public knowledge they committed the crime. As for Kemi, she is only guilty of slander. If you know anything about this you better advise them to release her. If a competent lawyer takes up her case, it will be worse than Stephanie Otobo because we all know Kemi does not have chill in her dictionary.

If you know my professional background, you will hesitate before referring to me as irrational. Has it occurred to you that there was correspondences between Kemi and Ibiyomie's before and after the publications? You can only speak to extent of what you, slander, the law enforcement acts based on series of investigations, interrogations and evidence gathering, so they know much more than you do.
Accusing the police of criminality in the discharge of it's functions is a crime itself and what is illegal in arresting and arraigning a suspect before a magistrate?

What Kemi has in her dictionary stays in her dictionary, if she breaks our laws, we arrest and bring her to justice.

2 Likes

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Horlufemi(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
This is what I call Kemi Karma
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Nwachukwu1986(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2017
thesicilian:
Why is she still in jail since? Was she sentenced by any court of law?
. I wonder ooo.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by baby124: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

If you know my professional background, you will hesitate before referring to me as irrational. Has it occurred to you that there was correspondences between Kemi and Ibiyomie's before and after the publications? You can only speak to extent of what you, slander, the law enforcement acts based on series of investigations, interrogations and evidence gathering, so they know much more than you do.
Accusing the police of criminality in the discharge of it's functions is a crime itself and what is illegal in arresting and arraigning a suspect before a magistrate?

What Kemi has in her dictionary stays in her dictionary, if she breaks our laws, we arrest and bring her to justice.
Accusing the police of criminality is not a crime anywhere in the world. If you are a police officer you need more training. The things you say are mind boggling. The facts remain that kemi did not commit a crime, she was aressted illegally which is a kidnap. Any other argument here is a waste of time. They should release her immediately.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by luvinhubby(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:

Accusing the police of criminality is not a crime anywhere in the world. If you are a police officer you need more training. The things you say are mind boggling. The facts remain that kemi did not commit a crime, she was aressted illegally which is a kidnap. Any other argument here is a waste of time. They should release her immediately.

If you have a case for her, she will be appearing in court this week, you are free to come canvass that before the magistrate and not on public forum, that is our law.

For now, so long with your gullibility as Kemi remains imprisoned.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Moletemike: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:

Pa victor should make arrangements to take care of his child. He can never throw her away what ever issues she has. He obviously failed at some point to help her. Now he is hiding and looking for a quick way to run away from his responsibility. Kemi is so bad yet she was able to raise a well adjusted son. Don't get me wrong I know she's not completely stable but she is not that bad.

The issue here has nothing to do with sentiments and emotions. She has been wrongly detained. Crazy or not, as long as she is alive, she has full rights as a citizen of Nigeria. The people who took her had no right to do such and she should be released immediately and returned to her hometown in Ibadan. In my own hometown when someone has problems, people try to help them fix it. Not lock them up and pretend they don't exist.

Oga, it is clear that you know nothing about Kemi family, otherwise you will not be claiming that she raised a well adjusted son. Even her son is unstable and is on anti depressant drugs. This is not a hidden fact.
Like I said, go to port and rescue her and take her back to your house. The good people of Ibadan deserve some peace and quiet, which they are getting now that she is safely under lock and key.

1 Like

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by davidif: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:
Nonsense, Nigeria is a country with laws and Kemi is held by the laws of our land for an alleged offence pending her bail hearings, let them go and sit down. If a judge grants her bail and she meets the bail condition without being released, then they can all complain.

Actually, they are right. This is supposed to be a civil suit not a criminal offence bruh. Its too bad the Nigerian police do not know the law.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by davidif: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:
Madam Kemi is still in jail For what exactly. Are Nigerian police mad or something? What is her criminal offense or her sentencing by a competent court? No civilian has the right to put another in jail except the person committed a criminal act. This is a civil case. This country na mad house. Police showing their stupidity everyday, and proving that they are just vigilante for the highest bidder. Let the so called pastor take her to court and prove she lied. Shame on all his congregation. The day you refuse to pay tithe your pastor can jail you and get away with it.

my brother i tire for this country o.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Boss13: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:
Madam Kemi is still in jail For what exactly. Are Nigerian police mad or something? What is her criminal offense or her sentencing by a competent court? No civilian has the right to put another in jail except the person committed a criminal act. This is a civil case. This country na mad house. Police showing their stupidity everyday, and proving that they are just vigilante for the highest bidder. Let the so called pastor take her to court and prove she lied. Shame on all his congregation. The day you refuse to pay tithe your pastor can jail you and get away with it.

My sister once you have the financial means, you can intimidate anybody in this country except the president and his cabal. The police will be more willingly to do your bidding. I pray you don't fall a victim. This issue with Kemi is the same with Stephanie vs. Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by nothingspoil70: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
thesicilian:
she couldn't meet her bail conditions
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by davidif: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

No judge agreed to grant her bail.

But she should not be in jail in the first place. This is a civil offence and not a criminal one.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by yabatown: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

If you have a case for her, she will be appearing in court this week, you are free to come canvass that before the magistrate and not on public forum, that is our law.

For now, so long with your gullibility as Kemi remains imprisoned.

My bros, you are so RIGHT ON POINT!
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by luvinhubby(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
davidif:

But she should not be in jail in the first place. This is a civil offence and not a criminal one.

That is based on what you know and not what police know.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by davidif: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

That is based on what you know and not what police know.

why don't they train those guys in the first place? Can't they raise the requirments of becoming a policeman? At least they should all have bachelor's degrees and have to go through thorough training on the law. I wonder how this guys get selected in the first place sef.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Thank you so much. It's like the umbrella of Nigerian journalism don't know their ONIONS!

Is what she did journalism ?
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Jammiiee(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Sincerely that tells u how stupid some people are in this country. And how is that Christ like? A pastor throws journalists in jail for defamation, what stupid n foolish pastor does that

All in the name of power, what a country and everyone seems cool with that. womBecause the woman has spoken against so many ppl, and so what angry

How many people have traduced Mr President n the likes. I pity this country, all because she does what she does doesn't make her unlawful incarceration right. Many here supporting it, the day these religious /political juggernauts will do same to your family members, don't call on anybody okk angry angry

What a country
thesicilian:
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Jammiiee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
And has she been tried in a court of law

I weep for this country, suddenly our pastors can now command law enforcement agencies to go against the law and everyone is cool with that because of hatred for the person in question

sarrki:

Assassination of character
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Jammiiee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Baby I tire for this country o angry

And his followers will be in church today o.
U see why many Nigerian xtians will never be wise? Neither will they be freed from the leash of their father in the Lord.
1. First off
U claim to be a pastor and claim to emulate Christ , how many times were Jesus Christ and his disciples libelled, slandered and even persecuted. Christ had the power to command fire to consume them all, but what did he do ? He prayed for them even until he gave up the ghost, he said " father forgive them for they do not know what they do "
Now how will such a pastor stand and preach Forgiveness to his congregation from his pulpit angry

2. The said Pastor has only shown he is above the law, if not was this action justified by a court? Why is she been criminalised? When she has not committed any crime

angry angry Rubbish!
baby124:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures In Yomi Casual And Wife's Honeymoon In Dubai / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Shares Books To School Kids In Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.