Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police (16012 Views)

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Tiwa Savage Sister Come Out To Tell Nigeria DAT I Love Tiwa / Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by jollymizzle(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
holysina:

Some one sent you a mail that Mr A who is a married man is fucking Mss C and as a journalist you couldn't even contact Mr A to get his own part of the story and you publish it, then u claim is not a criminal offence abi. What you have done is trying to destroy Mr A reputation and his marriage and God forbid he has a jealous wife who couldn't take it and decides to kill the husband over what you wrote, who's fault will that be?
tell them abeg, pple will just be shouting freedom of speech anyhow as if it is lawful to slander someone else. There's freedom of speech when applied with common sense.

1 Like

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Jammiiee(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bless you, my sister angry

As much as she has her own bad side, we really need more of such journalists who can speak out on any issue, who has the guts to face anybody angry we really need such critics in our unbalanced and lawless country where the political class and their cronies are above the law undecided

but many Nigerians can't see beyond their nose, once they don't like you, whatever happens to you unlawfully is not their biz, but if same happens to theirs, all hell will be let loose, you will see them opening different threads seeking for sympathy upandan sad angry angry
Talk2Bella:
I pity all those who are in support of Kemi's arrest that was how lord chosen arrested one comedian like that because of a joke he made. Pastors these days don't follow the gospel, a member of your church sent an email to Kemi asked her to publish it and u get her arrested for what? because you're trying to prove a point "Mr Untouchable" now if y'all dunno Kemi's case is now political that's how they will continue postponing her bail for years unless something revolutionary is done

we all have our faults but none of us will deny the fact that Kemi is an awesome and investigative journalist she ought to be with the sahara crew that woman can unearth secrets geeeez

Slowly freedom of speech will become a thing of the past in Nigeria

We have an Idi Amin case on our hands

2 Likes

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by jollymizzle(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jammiiee:
Sincerely that tells u how stupid some people are in this country. And how is that Christ like? A pastor throws journalists in jail for defamation, what stupid n foolish pastor does that

All in the name of power, what a country and everyone seems cool with that. womBecause the woman has spoken against so many ppl, and so what angry

How many people have traduced Mr President n the likes. I pity this country, all because she does what she does doesn't make her unlawful incarceration right. Many here supporting it, the day these religious /political juggernauts will do same to your family members, don't call on anybody okk angry angry

What a country
You just don't get it. I'll tell you I'm in support of this to protect myself too from those useless pple who feed off peoples emotions. If in the future I'm involved in a blackmail /slander expose, I don't want any idiotic blogger to just write against me without verification or investigation. I'm entitled to my privacy and even if someone must write, they better be dawn sure it's the truth. Retraction of falsehoods won't cut it for me
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
angrypls kemi's lawyers shoul proceed to court to enforce her fundamental human rights against Nigerian Police and IBiyeomie ASAP..... angrypls kemi's lawyers shoul proceed to court to enforce her fundamental human rights against Nigerian Police and IBiyeomie ASAP.....
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Jammiiee(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bro did u read what she wrote at all? Did she claim that out rightly the pastor did that? She said a member of the church brought that to her which she made public, it's left for the court to decide the case, more so it was in a reported speech.

E.g u came to tell me that ur best friend slept with ur fiancée, I don't know if it's true or not , but I told the community that " Jollymizzle said his best friend slept with his fiancée ", how is that false angry
jollymizzle:
You just don't get it. I'll tell you I'm in support of this to protect myself too from those useless pple who feed off peoples emotions. If in the future I'm involved in a blackmail /slander expose, I don't want any idiotic blogger to just write against me without verification or investigation. I'm entitled to my privacy and even if someone must write, they better be dawn sure it's the truth. Retraction of falsehoods won't cut it for me
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Arrested to prison... Nawa for naija judiciary.... Hmmmm.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by tunchi014(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
who is the foreign journalist?

If anyone break our rules (Nigeria ) he or she must face the music squarely

Ask onikuje he knows better
... All These my BMC folks go soon Die 4 kanu matter ooo! D man dey kuje dey chill, u dey outside dey get colabo of epilepsy & stroke.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
there seems to be a surprising calmness from freeze elenu gboro gboro ever since the arrest of his sister in crime kemi. is he scared of being arrested for defamation?
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by tunchi014(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Assassination of character
.. Which Character? Lack Of Character More Lyk It. #CIAO#
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
vislabraye:

Is what she did journalism ?
Charge her to court now undecided
This is a country with law and other and not a place where anything goes shocked shocked shocked
Imagine the distance from where she was arrested undecided was it within their jurisdiction She kill person Isn't this an indication of silencing journalism

Imagine their delay tactics undecided
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by thesicilian: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jammiiee:
Sincerely that tells u how stupid some people are in this country. And how is that Christ like? A pastor throws journalists in jail for defamation, what stupid n foolish pastor does that

All in the name of power, what a country and everyone seems cool with that. womBecause the woman has spoken against so many ppl, and so what angry

How many people have traduced Mr President n the likes. I pity this country, all because she does what she does doesn't make her unlawful incarceration right. Many here supporting it, the day these religious /political juggernauts will do same to your family members, don't call on anybody okk angry angry

What a country
I am surprised too that someone can just be thrown in jail like that and everyone seems cool with it. Its sad.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Eliu(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
She is not doing journalism but blackmailing with her rotten mouth..let her enjoy small
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by jollymizzle(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jammiiee:
Bro did u read what she wrote at all? Did she claim that out rightly the pastor did that? She said a member of the church brought that to her which she made public, it's left for the court to decide the case, more so it was in a reported speech.

E.g u came to tell me that ur best friend slept with ur fiancée, I don't know if it's true or not , but I told the community that " Jollymizzle said his best friend slept with his fiancée ", how is that false angry
this is Africa, we don't have to copy the Americans and Europeans in everything we do. We have values, respect is embedded in most of our cultures. I won't compromise that no matter how westernized I become. No one should spread an unverified story(just to get paid) , if the story can in anyway harm another person . it's barbaric, inconsiderate and just wrong. FAIR IS FAIR
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by thesicilian: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
nothingspoil70:
she couldn't meet her bail conditions
Oh, thanks!
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by MrObontami(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oyind18:
Make she dey there small
see your mouth tongue tongue tongue

She's coming for you soon. grin
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
If i hear release there, the game has started. If you support injustice, one day it shall get to your turn
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by ogbologbo1000(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
e rach her.

Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Antichristus: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Another example that Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Charge her to court now undecided
This is a country with law and other and not a place where anything goes shocked shocked shocked
Imagine the distance from where she was arrested undecided was it within their jurisdiction She kill person Isn't this an indication of silencing journalism

Imagine their delay tactics undecided

How effective is our judiciary ? Though I'm not a big fan of many MOGs, I think she got what she deserves. Pastors are humans and I can understand the frustration of Ibiyeomie.
Re: Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2017
vislabraye:

Is what she did journalism ?
What is journalism if I may ask.

What she said have not being disputed yet nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Shares Books To School Kids In Aso Villa (Photos) / 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.