Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (24451 Views)

APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2017
PFRB:

The Yorubas have included Jebba and Lokoja and Warri in Oduduwa republic. Shame on you.

what makes you different than them??..you are both trouble makers...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

the urhobos are surely igboid..the ijaws will try everything to rule the then biafra alone...igbos will have a big trouble dealing with ijaws..i see only endless conflicts...

Ijaws had never fought nor dragged anything with igbos neither in past or present do your research....yet you're far away from my question..are there igbos in Delta?

8 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Mckennedy:

Ijaws had never fought nor dragged anything with igbos neither in past or present do your research....yet you're far away from my question..are there igbos in Delta?

obviosly...whats your point..??..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Candyrain(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

i am deltan too and i am against biafra..i want nothing to do with biafra..

you see now??..the problem has already started even before biafra is here...

better let things the way the are..

Taking the two of u for instance, u and ndcide, u don't want Biafra, he wants Biafra. Who does it suit if things were left the way they were? U of course and he is dissatisfied. How about working things out where everyone is happy, huh? He and his people in Delta go where they want while u and ur people stick with Nigeria. At the end everyone is happy

5 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

obviosly...whats your point..??..

Are there igbos in Delta?

4 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by cheruv: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

am not afraid of biafra..but i think we better draw a clear line now before we create another big trouble for ourselves...

i dont know how many none igboid tribes reside in the south east...maybe none..

but in the south south the situation is much different...
Of course...the situation is quite different that's why its preposterous to speak for the whole SS. There are many Igboid tribes in the SS,and don't be beguiled by politics.. If Igbos by omission or commission leave this country those Igboid tribes are following them out,even the ikwerre that shout to anyone that cares to hear on how they're not Igbo.
If you doubt what am saying, leave the country and check Igbo organizations outside Nigeria... You'd find people from those clans who deny Igbo being more than the self accepting Igbo themselves.
So speak for your Sobo people bro...and leave the Jekri, Mmoŋo and Rukwo to speak for themselves also

13 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
Candyrain:

Taking the two of u for instance, u and ndcide, u don't want Biafra, he wants Biafra. Who does it suit if things were left the way they were? U of course and he is dissatisfied. How about working things out where everyone is happy, huh? He and his people in Delta go where they want while u and ur people stick with Nigeria. At the end everyone is happy

good argument..thats why i said people like him should migrate to the south east...he is happy,i am happy..win win bussiness..

but joining the ss to biafra will make alot of people unhappy...not only me..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Mckennedy:

Are there igbos in Delta?

i just said yes..they speak something like igbo...

or am i not understanding you question??...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

i just said yes..they speak something like igbo...

or am i not understanding you question??...

Then do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Nomswag: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

There're no cardinal points in geography known as South South. Nigerians are demented.
don't mind that one.......

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by PFRB: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

what makes you different than them??..you are both trouble makers...

Try and write good English. The rubbish you write is as bad as the way you reason.

6 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ndcide(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

i am deltan too and i am against biafra..i want nothing to do with biafra..

you see now??..the problem has already started even before biafra is here...

better let things the way the are..

Forget that thing jare. Where you consulted when our state was created from Bendel state? Did it not happen? Did delta state not move ahead? My family have properties both in edo and delta because we felt we had to move towards home and take some opportunities . Other family members remained in Benin. Did it change anything? No!!!

I maintain, I NOW support biafra 100% and if God allows it, when it matters most, Delta state will be part of the larger Biafra and NOT south south Republic.

The present structure of Nigeria does not favour our people, whether we agree or not and we can't change it even if we have our person as President, VP, Senate president and Speak at the same time.

I just told you my mind.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2017
cheruv:

Of course...the situation is quite different that's why its preposterous to speak for the whole SS. There are many Igboid tribes in the SS,and don't be beguiled by politics.. If Igbos by omission or commission leave this country those Igboid tribes are following them out,even the ikwerre that shout to anyone that cares to hear on how they're not Igbo.
If you doubt what am saying, leave the country and check Igbo organizations outside Nigeria... You'd find people from those clans who deny Igbo being more than the self accepting Igbo themselves.
So speak for your Sobo people bro...and leave the Jekri, Mmoŋo and Rukwo to speak for themselves also

sooo..thats why the entire south south should join biafra because those that want biafra outnumber those that dont want??..

your argument is weak..

its either you have 100% approval of the peoples of the south south or you will be in big trouble..

we are talking about land here not about a football team...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2017
ndcide:

Forget that thing jare. Where you consulted when our state was created from Bendel state? Did it not happen? Did delta state not move ahead? My family have properties both in edo and delta because we felt we had to move towards home and take some opportunities . Other family members remained in Benin. Did it change anything? No!!!

I maintain, I NOW support biafra 100% and if God allows it, when it matters most, Delta state will be part of the larger Biafra and NOT south south Republic.

The present structure of Nigeria does not favour our people, whether we agree or not and we can't change it even if we have our person as President, VP, Senate president and Speak at the same time.

I just told you my mind.

make yourselfs ready for war..its obvious that you dont want to reason because you are angry with nigeria...

i get you...i see your point..

but what you dont realize is people will die if you pursue this biafra thing...

i rather stick to nigeria than watch people die...

i just told you my mind too...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2017
PFRB:

Try and write good English. The rubbish you write is as bad as the way you reason.

english is not my language..atleast you understood somehow what i wrote..

i dont care about grammatics...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:
This guy is like Ademusiwa and IPOBexposed, they are low key lunatics. Posting rubbish everywhere.

Stop replying the guy.

sooo,,not talking with me will let the problem disappear??...better talk with people like me now online before we meet toghether face to face in real life and want to harm each other...i am not the only one that thinks like this...we are many....

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
keep your biafra agitation only to the south east......or else you will have much more trouble than only nigeria...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
i repeat:

any south southerner that believes in biafra should migrate to the south east...

you have no rights to join the south south to biafra.....

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by 9jabull: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:
if you come from the area called south south or known as delta and believe in biafra,then you can not be a deltan..

you can not split yourself anyhow you like and call your self belonging to a region the same time..

its either you are south south or south east...you can not be both the same time.....

its getting very annoying that some igbos always say rubbish as ss and se..

ss is not toghether with the se...our different tribes is prove...

better stop it ones and for all.... angry

Op what are you saying?, Biafra is not about state or region but about people of like minds, with the same way of life and reasoning.

mean while what is SS?, their is noting like SS in the compass. Nigeria is a fake country that's why every thing about them is fake, they just use SS to divide easterners but were wiser than them.

Delta your saying is not a tribe, is better you ask them to be their tribe than your fake name SS.

The truth remains that your yeye posts in nairaland about biafra can not stop those tribes that make up biafra not to continue.

5 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
its too late for biafra now...we are too intermarried to dream of biafra..

how do you want to draw the lines between intermarried families..??..its practicaly impossible now...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2017
9jabull:

Op what are you saying?, Biafra is not about state or region but about people of like minds, with the same way of life and reasoning.

mean while what is SS?, their is noting like SS in the compass. Nigeria is a fake country that's why every thing about them is fake, they just use SS to divide easterners but were wiser than them.

Delta your saying is not a tribe, is better you ask them to be their tribe than your fake name SS.

The truth remains that your yeye posts in nairaland about biafra can not stop those tribes that make up biafra not to continue.

yea..like a football team..you want to play football with peoples lifes??..

come on.....be serious when it comes to lifes...

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2017
U are still saying SS, @wat condition do u learn better.so I cab come back and help u with some geography. And secondly even in the NN(judging from the way u understand geographical location) we have ppl of different language too, wat make ppl brothers/sisters is not necessarily language (though its one of it) but culture and lifestyle. That's why in the Christian/Muslim fold ppl become brother/sisters jxt because of their faith. But pls n pls there's nothing like SS. Thank u
bantudra:

we have many tribes in the area called south south....trying to add areas to biafra,because igbos live their is the most ridiculous thing to do..if we were realy a family,all the south southerners would be speaking igbo...but we dont......

we may be related to each other but we are not completly the same..

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2017
No I think u should jxt sit and watch. And thank me leta for the prophecy.
YourImaginaryBF:
until then, shut your trap about Biafra

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Kelsonic:
U are still saying SS, @wat condition do u learn better.so I cab come back and help u with some geography. And secondly even in the NN(judging from the way u understand geographical location) we have ppl of different language too, wat make ppl brothers/sisters is not necessarily language (though its one of it) but culture and lifestyle. That's why in the Christian/Muslim fold ppl become brother/sisters jxt because of their faith. But pls n pls there's nothing like SS. Thank u

then their is nothing like se too according to your logic..their is no such thing as the north,the west and whatever..

that reasoning of yours makes biafra unnecessery..you are even helping me sef...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Itz that all..... Oya turn to the next page.
bantudra:

you would be surprised how many deltans would agree with me..

some even get aggressive when you mention the word biafra in their presence..

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by cheruv: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

sooo..thats why the entire south south should join biafra because those that want biafra outnumber those that dont want??..

your argument is weak..

its either you have 100% approval of the peoples of the south south or you will be in big trouble..

we are talking about land here not about a football team...
100% approval Is the SS one ethnicity Even the SE themselves are made up of around a dozen plus clans who are united by just the fact that they speak a form of Igbo and practice some Igbo culture... Nothing else.
Nigeria is all about ethnicity and the SS has five linguistic groups viz Igbo, Edo, Rukwo, Mmoŋo and Oyono. Each of these groups reserve the right to choose their individual destinies cool

5 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by TruthisGOD: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

make yourselfs ready for war..its obvious that you dont want to reason because you are angry with nigeria...

i get you...i see your point..

but what you dont realize is people will die if you pursue this biafra thing...

i rather stick to nigeria than watch people die...

i just told you my mind too...
You're as foolish as your post. You keep shouting war, are you aware that as we speak Nigeria can't produce a single bullet, the only rely on foreign country for ammunition? Are you aware that currently Nigeria can't acquire more weapons to fight Bokoharam because of numerous human right violation of which Ipob is included? Do you Know the bad damage AI is causing Nigeria globally? It was so bad Nigeria had to hire protesters to protest against AI. You think that if war happens it'll be like before when Nigeria had the international supports considering the events unfolding. Do u think that Nigeria will be united to fight against one tribe like before? Do u realise how divided the country is because of fulaniherdsmen mayhem, bokoharam events, biased arrest and injustice. With all these events, do you think that Nigerians will fight as one to sustain one Nigeria if there is war? The problem with you is that you're so myopic in your reasoning. You're still backing against the last civil war not knowing that there is a wide disparity between 1967 civil war and any that may happen as a result of current events in the country. While there maybe reasons to fight in 1967 so that the country will remain one; however time has change so many things. People are now seeing the reality, the futility of one Nigeria after more than 50 years of the civil war. What has changed? People are more informed now than then; access to internet and social media are even making it worst for the country!

15 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2017
cheruv:

100% approval Is the SS one ethnicity Even the SE themselves are made up of around a dozen plus clans who are united by just the fact that they speak a form of Igbo and practice some Igbo culture... Nothing else.
Nigeria is all about ethnicity and the SS has five linguistic groups viz Igbo, Edo, Rukwo, Mmoŋo and Oyono. Each of these groups reserve the right to choose their individual destinies cool

you will need 100% approval of the south south tribes or else forget biafra in the south south..

even after you have 100% approval so that no tribe in the south south will be a hindrance,you still have to confront the nigerian judiciary and army...that is the hardest part......biafra can not happen in nigeria..

and anybody that tells you its possible,is lying and want to scam you of your money....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
TruthisGOD:
You're as foolish as your post. You keep shouting war, are you aware that as we speak Nigeria can't produce a single bullet, the only rely on foreign country for ammunition? Are you aware that currently Nigeria can't acquire more weapons to fight Bokoharam because of numerous human right violation of which Ipob is included? Do you Know the bad damage AI is causing Nigeria globally? It was so bad Nigeria had to hire protesters to protest against AI. You think that if war happens it'll be like before when Nigeria had the international supports considering the events unfolding. Do u think that Nigeria will be united to fight against one tribe like before? Do u realise how divided the country is because of fulaniherdsmen mayhem, bokoharam events, biased arrest and injustice. With all these events, do you think that Nigerians will fight as one to sustain one Nigeria if there is war? The problem with you is that you're so myopic in your reasoning. You're still backing against the last civil war not knowing that there is a wide disparity between 1967 civil war and any that may happen as a result of current events in the country. While there maybe reasons to fight in 1967 so that the country will remain one; however time has change so many things. People are now seeing the reality, the futility of one Nigeria after more than 50 years of the civil war. What has changed? People are more informed now than then; access to internet and social media are even making it worst for the country!

soooo,this your writeup is what gives you confidence that you could win against the nigerian army....??...

how strong is your army now in your planned biafra??..

you think,you will declare biafra,wait a few years to develope your biafra army and nigeria will just standby and watch??...

we have a army of over 100000men strong and a militia force of over 15000men...we are not yet mobilizing ohhh...

we will start general mobilization the army can grow easily to 1million in some weeks.....imagine all those jobless youths suddenly have something to do...
do you realy think you can defeat us??...

we are not doing bullets??....realy..??..doing bullets is not rocket science....we already have the knowhow and the maschines ready..dont get deceived and get crushed like in the civil war....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by SGTsmith001: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

thats not what am saying..igbos can be anywere in nigeria were they want...

am saying,you can not be igbo and automaticaly add the area you are to biafra.....

let me say it better:

you can not add the area you live in automaticaly to biafra because you are igbo or you sympatize with the biafra idea...that will cause alot of trouble..its not only igbos that reside in the south south..

be igbo..i have no problem with that...but adding areas to biafra anyhow you like is a criminal act..

. this dude.you use to be an intelligent boy with ur thedarkside handle until you started this ur Biafra madness.what happened to you seriously?

7 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. this dude.you use to be an intelligent boy with ur thedarkside handle until you started this ur Biafra madness.what happened to you seriously?

i evolved.... wink
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by TruthisGOD: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

soooo,this your writeup is what gives you confidence that you could win against the nigerian army....??...

how strong is your army now in your planned biafra??..

you think,you will declare biafra,wait a few years to develope your biafra army and nigeria will just standby and watch??...

we have a army of over 100000men strong and a militia force of over 15000men...we are not yet mobilizing ohhh...

we will start general mobilization the army can grow easily to 1million in some weeks.....imagine all those jobless youths suddenly have something to do...
do you realy think you can defeat us??...

we are not doing bullets??....realy..??..doing bullets is not rocket science....we already have the knowhow and the maschines ready..dont get deceived and get crushed like in the civil war....
Am not here to argue to win. Since your opinion is right to you, am okay with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch / Proposed 5% VAT On Online Purchases: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.