Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,340 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day (996 Views)

Checkout Colombian Singer Maluma & His Mom On Mothers Day,anything Wrong? / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / "No Dey Stingy, There's Love In Sharing" Side Chick Advises Women On Mothers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Genea(f): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2017
In imperfection I saw perfection
You brought beauty to my life
With every show of your love and correction
Everything in my within me came alive

We have had our own share of misunderstandings
We have had our own share of laughter,love and smiles
You made me strong when the world left me on shores standing
You told me even if everyone left me, you would be my guide in this life miles.

Worlds alone are not enough to thank you for all you have done
You lit up everyone's world when you are around them
You are an epitome of beauty with an aura of wisdom
You are the bestest mom in the whole wide world

I love you mum kiss

Happy mothers day y'all

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2017
You look so much like your mum.

1 Like

Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by SlayHER(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2017
*books space*
Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Epositive(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2017
scripting... cool
Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Genea(f): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
You look so much like your mum.
Hahahahaha, thank you dearie kiss
Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Smellymouth: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Brb
Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Iyamm coming cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Smellymouth: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:
Iyamm coming cheesy grin cheesy
Paddy mi, how is lawlahdey?
Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Paddy mi, how is lawlahdey?

Egbon, Lola is fine ooo. Her phone was stolen sad angry
Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Smellymouth: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Egbon, Lola is fine ooo. Her phone was stolen sad angry

Yh, she mentioned it days ago.
My regards to her. Happy Sunday Olori.... tongue
Re: Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lol: This Very Wedding Invitation Card Will Sure Leave You Laughing ( Photo) / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Friend On Bed With Your Wife / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.