Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (4608 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ayima: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Every minute of my life, I keep on thinking how to get a job or have any small business doing that I can earn income.I am the first ever graduate from my family, every member of my family both young and old keep calling me every day to ask if I have gotten a job this is really bringing me down and i feel tired and weak right now. My family are very poor people, how I went to school is a very long and encouraging story.After my service I went back to stay with the man that trained me in school,he is not my family member but a kind man but the problem is that he want me to always stay in the house 24hours looking after his house and he is not paying me, how can I get a job with this kind of situation. I have sent more than 3000 cv online and I have gone for only one interview which I passed all the stages but later was disqualify because of my age.Please my fellow Nigerians help me, I need a job no matter how small i will manage, it is better than staying like this I am dying slowly.If you can help me with any small capital, I can go into any small business because I think I can do well in business too. Thanks and God bless you all in advance. Moderators please help move it to front page I need help.

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2017
3000 cv? shocked shocked shocked For Real

There's is this Job section on NL...u can go and check and maybe someone with a good heart can help u...

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2017
How wont the man want you to work? What is the occupation of the man? Let him know how important getting a job is to you and how much your family depends on you. PLS DONT KILL YOURSELF O, LIFE IS SWEET.... All the best bro!
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Papasmal(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Bro u are not the only one in that situation, God that has take u dis far has not done with u.
You will get to your promise land soon don't loose hope.BELIEVE.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ademasta(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Killing yourself is an option but not the best for you.
My dear, dont dare kill yourself because you stand to gain nothing at long run... Patience is the best, God will do it.

Follow debbie and eremy on Nairaland and I am sure you will laugh at last.

God bless your hustles.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by extwoo(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
First of all, don't kill yourself ( you wan leave us for this suffering abi, noooo! We must dey together)

Secondly, I don't know what you studied and how good you were at it, but generally getting a job is difficult without a skill, mostly ICT skills. If you don't have any, it's not too late to learn.

Also, you have to leave that house, necessity is the mother of invention, when you enter street and starve, you'll take up odd jobs to survive.

Finally, if you're the first graduate in your family, that would mean there was no key person with similar experience to guide you through, Bro, take up any job you see, even if na to teach Creche for 8k per month, being a graduate doesn't entitle you to huge pay automatically.

If you look at it closely, most people don't end up working with their certificate, think of it this way, if you were not a graduate, what could you do to fend for yourself?

You mentioned you'd like to start a business, Bro, think about this very very well .

In a nutshell, please don't die. cry

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by dacovajnr: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
The Lord is your strength Bro...
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by fuckboys: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Who will now look after the mans house if you kill yourself?

Btw, zarzar are you beautiful?
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by baranzy(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Bro, if you hear my own story I swear you go give God glory...it got to a point i felt like my prayers makes no sense to heaven...just hang on there bro and belive...stay alive for those who loves you....one day it all dis will be a story of ur testimony....
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ayima: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2017
mynd44,lalasticlala please help me move this thread to front page.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by queencalipso(f): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2017
God will see you through op.
We all have a story to tell but suicide is never an option.

Pray and hustle hard
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2017
My case is different 2017..
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2017
fuckboys:

Btw, zarzar are you beautiful?

When I'm out there, all done & looking great, people often tell me I resemble Amanda Du Pont grin

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Kakamorufu(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2017
don't kill yoself ďude. there's light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by varmint: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2017
1. Sometimes, it's not about you, it's about them.
You went for an interview in clothes the society don't deem fit. You could have increased your chances of getting the job by simply pleasing them.

2. Freedom is never given but taken.
The man sees you as a cheap means to keeping his property, why should he let you go? You have to find a means to get yourself out of there, the man won't do that for you.

3. Gratitude is a debt never to be owed.
You owe the man a lot because he helped you, you must find a way to the repay him, else, he will have a leash on you for as long as he is alive.

4. Today shapes our tomorrow.
You can't go on asking people for help, sometimes, the solution is right there with you. You just need to look around to spot an opportunity, it might be bringing in meagre figures but if you develop it right, you will become independent with time.

You can read the following books for more insights
1. Richest man in Babylon
2. The slight edge

I wish you success in your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MrAwePresident: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Go to quora . com do some research and you will find out that your in a normal phase of life many people are passing through

Before contemplating suicide remember that your life is not yours but your neighbours, your friends and your parents who summoned you to which you responded
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by mayorski01(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2017
I can very much relate to the situation you in. You probably feeling the man has played a big part in your life and you trying to pay him back. He might have done his part but you have to understand that God put him in that situation to help you, you have to rebel against the staying at home 24hrs at all cost, if a man js willing to tie down someone with a promising future and not challenege you to go make a way for yourself, thats a wicked person, i dont care what he has done for you. Go out, do things, meet people. if you gonna change your life for the better this is the first step you hould take. in the long run please make plans to leave that house, you can move in with a friend, hustle together but just leave the comfort zone of the house. you can never know what you can achieve until you put yourself in comfortable situations. Lastly read alot, read novels, biographies, memoirs anything, study how succesful people git to overcome thier adversities. work on your self esteem too, trust me life would give you a shot. Make yourself ready
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by firstking01(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Ayima:
Every minute of my life, I keep on thinking how to get a job or have any small business doing that I can earn income.I am the first ever graduate from my family, every member of my family both young and old keep calling me every day to ask if I have gotten a job this is really bringing me down and i feel tired and weak right now. My family are very poor people, how I went to school is a very long and encouraging story.After my service I went back to stay with the man that trained me in school,he is not my family member but a kind man but the problem is that he want me to always stay in the house 24hours looking after his house and he is not paying me, how can I get a job with this kind of situation. I have sent more than 3000 cv online and I have gone for only one interview which I passed all the stages but later was disqualify because of my age.Please my fellow Nigerians help me, I need a job no matter how small i will manage, it is better than staying like this I am dying slowly.If you can help me with any small capital, I can go into any small business because I think I can do well in business too. Thanks and God bless you all in advance. Moderators please help move it to front page I need help.
How old are you, what's your discipline??
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ayima: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
I have always said that sometimes advice is more than billions of naira. I sincerely thank you all for your advice, May God bless you all.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Bluezy13(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
extwoo:
First of all, don't kill yourself ( you wan leave us for this suffering abi, noooo! We must dey together)(

fuckboys:

Hehehe,
OP those two mentions should put a smile across your face.

To the matter:
Have you tried reaching your university colleagues/coursmates??
What relationship did you have with them??
I was always in good relation with not only my coursemates but other courses undergraduates, irrespective of the course since I was an easy going person., I always let them know they should alert me.
That makes it possible for friends to call me whenever there is an opportunity.

Depending on your field of study, I believe you underwent industrial training program; what relationship did you have with your boss/colleagues, maybe you should as well reach out to them.

And your neighbours?? sometimes you need to make your problem known to the right neighbour(s) formally with seriousness.

What about your church?? How serious do people see you?? have you discussed with them...individually??
Lay aside pride.
Life is simple, live simply but seriously

It all depends on your personality.

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ayima: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
How old are you, what's your discipline??
I am 31 years now sir and I studied Economics.This my age is making me feel really bad, I have missed many opportunities because of age.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Dicksonpal: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Ayima:
I am 31 years now sir and I studied Economics.This my age is making me feel really bad, I have missed many opportunities because of age.
where r u based
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ayima: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Dicksonpal:
where r u based
I base in Calabar Sir.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Ayima:
Is it that they said you are too old or what??
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ayima: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Is it that they said you are too old or what??
I think so because that interview I went there did not specify the age limit on the advert.But after the last stage I was called to send my waec result then after that they told me my age have passed their maximum age requirement.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by firstking01(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Ayima:
I think so because that interview I went there did not specify the age limit on the advert.But after the last stage I was called to send my waec result then after that they told me my age have passed their maximum age requirement.
Ok, for me that age is still very much an ideaL age anywhere in the world for an employment.

Firstly, you read economics, you should know how to balance sheet and draw supply curves and demand curves...you should know the modalities governing the laws of inflation and other economics stunts...look for one good private sec school, excuse the principal, start teaching the students econs111 and other subjects like government, commerce, before you know it you'd be making money as a part time teacher while you continue your quest for job hunt which with optimism and self believe you'd get some day.

Secondly, just keep applying and never allow your past to determine where you are heading....always keep that burning heart and desire to succeed in life cos you must surely arrive there one day.

Thirdly, do a proper inner most check up of youtself, it could be that God is calling you to the alter or you could be afflicted by your extended families to remain jobless since you are the first born graduate in your father's descendants, these things still happen...my advice, always see your pastors for advice, prayers and councelling, it helps alot...

If the third point is not your case then brace up and keep chasing your dream you'd get there but if it happened that you have the call of God in your life, kuku go drop your BSC/HND for inside box and pick up your bible and follow God.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by khoiboy1(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

When I'm out there, all done & looking great, people often tell me I resemble Amanda Du Pont grin

Hmmmm... if that's the case then....

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
khoiboy1:

Hmmmm... if that's the case then....

LMAO! Personally, I don't quite see it but I've been told by so many, so it must be true tongue She's cute.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by khoiboy1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO! Personally, I don't quite see it but I've been told by so many, so it must be true tongue She's cute.

Gurl!!!... With statements like that you goin make n brother vacate the " Cape of good dope " for the E-Cape in a flash! to Koppel feelings...
cry

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
khoiboy1:

Gurl!!!... With statements like that you goin make n brother vacate the " Cape of good dope " for the E-Cape in a flash! to Koppel feelings...
cry

Lol @ Cape of good dope. Bra van die Kaap. Awe, ma se kind! You're Coloured, right?
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by khoiboy1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ Cape of good dope. Bra van die Kaap. Awe, ma se kind! You're Coloured, right?

Salute Ja!!!.... Yes i'm Kallit... wink ( all teeth intact ).. Do you have family in Capetown?
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
khoiboy1:

Salute Ja!!!.... Yes i'm Kallit... wink ( all teeth intact ).. Do you have family in Capetown?

Lol, no "passion gap"? Why do most lose teeth though? Is it snoek? My mom was Coloured originally from Cape Town, so yeah, they're out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artist Turns Stretch Marks And Other Body “flaws” Into Stunning Art(photos) / My First Time I Unknowingly Raped A Girl, I Wasn’t Aware It Was Rape. / Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.