Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" (29632 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by missjane: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
We know...main thing is that you have luxury lifestyle. Most importantly...
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by decentmother1: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
What time do you get to church on Sundays? Watch Lateness New 3mins film directed by Wale Apotieri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYyhK_u852M
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by bezimo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
folakemi5:
I just pity so many people in life. Der are many pple u see having so many challenges in life nt because of der foundational battle but because of wat dey av said to soo many man of God in d past.no mata wat u see or say about Apostle johnson suleiman I will never belive or agree wit u.cos these are all persecution. U had better tink abt d future of ur children cos d more u persecute My PAPA d more u lay curses on ur children. If u know ur scripture u wil nt b involve with d majority

Don't mind the haters and naysayers it's their shameful ministry to criticize others. They won't stop because they are sons of Belial.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Buharimustgo: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don't know why the media are over exaggerating her butts and boobs,there is nothing special about them

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by MrObontami(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I don't know why the media are over exaggerating her butts and boobs,there is nothing special about them
I think say na only me notice am O. As in nothing dey special for her boobs and yansh. I don fucck the ones that's way bigger both yansh and boobs. I come dey look am well well say abi I no see am well ni. To me her yansh and boobs just dey there.
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by berrystunn(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
harizonal123:
What was the apostle car doing in your house madam big yansh?

How do you prove that car is for apostle??
Stupid question...
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by transient123(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jewelry shop indeed.mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by bigtt76(f): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Proceeds from the jewelry shop funded your luxurious life style? Where's EFCC and FIRS when you need them grin

Oga dash you car (as he usually give out.... agreed) but you for ask am say you wan change the ownership name naaaa all this for not happen tongue

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Nofuckgiven: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok. Proof or adonbelievit tongue

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by UyiIredia(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

Tell us another lie!
Otobo is not lying but Okeke is. Okay o.
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ofcourse, why would Daniella Okeke admit she's being funded by Suleman. It's only an idiot that would believe her.

The fact is women like Daniella in the Nigerian movie industry are prostitutes. They are loose women who sleep with pastors like Suleman, governors, and senators in the country if the men can pay them big bucks and buy them expensive things. Some of these women are nymphomaniacs who actually enjoy having a lot of sex with many different men, and getting paid to do that makes sense to them, anyway.

Wait, the movies Daniella acts pays her not much money. So, how is she able to own all the flashy cars and expensive house if not that people like Suleman and the thieves in government gave it to her, in exchange for her naked body.

If you attend a mega Church with many members, know that the expensive cars and houses flashed by Nigerian actresses like Daniella are potentially bought and paid for by the monies you donate to your church and your pastor gives it to these women in exchange for sex.

As a deprived Nigerian, also know that your governor or senator have probably also paid women like Daniella for sex using monies that were meant for provision of electricity, housing, roads, hospitals, water, sewage systems, primary schools classrooms in your state or local government area.

So, Daniella can continue to say "God gave her the cars and houses" all she wants, the truth is that selling her body to Nigerian pastors and politicians is the source of her opulent lifestyle. I am not suggesting that Daniella should not exploit her beauty for her personal gain or happiness, I'm just saying that the expensive lifestyle she lives should not be attained on the backs of the poor members of Churches, like members of Suleman's Church in Edo State, where monies given to him weren't meant to be handed over to the Daniella Okekes or other Nollywood-types!

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by buffalowings: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
smartty68:

OP this pisure can cause problem. Vaseline crew where at thou?

we are here

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by crisisexpert321(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Man of God can't fund such assets. We help you kill your pain in family issues, Business challenges, political set back. 08076750300. ano7675@gmail.com
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by smartty68(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
buffalowings:

we are here
Yeye pikin. Lol grin
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by smartty68(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
buffalowings:

we are here
You're mouthed cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by brownsug(f): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
smartty68:

OP this pisure can cause problem. Vaseline crew where at thou?

Dude where in d hell did u get this!?
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by smartty68(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
brownsug:

Dude where in d hell did u get this!?
Lol
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Realist1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
I thought she said her lawyers are already preparing her case in order for her to sue Stephanie Otobo.Okeke don't tell me this is the way you want to rest your case also. I don't see why a popular person can't sue a person that is about to ruin your hard earned reputation unless you are guilty.Her lawyers don tell her say make she rest if she really do am, before evidences dey fly from Stephanie and other unforseen people during d court case.

The first evidence is the Benz SUV registered in Suleiman's name.I still say Otobo also got this confession right.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by BBBlaze: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
NEXT undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by thrillionaire(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2017
PaulKillerman:
Apostle; where are you? Come and see the food; for I will forbid them not... grin
OMG!!! I had to quote you. This meme of yours cracked me up so bad! Imagine me laughing hard by 12:53am.. Kai, you wicked!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Slammed For Telling Nigerians To Pray Against Calamities / Nuella Njubigbo Flaunts Amazing Post-pregnancy Body(Photos) / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.