Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Statement Of Result Or Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statement Of Result Or Certificate (5451 Views)

How To Write A Personal Statement Or Statement Of Purpose / Release Our Statement Of Result/certificate 150 Postgraduate Student Beg NTI / What Is The Diffrence Between Waec Certificate And Statement Of Result ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement Of Result Or Certificate by Stanweezy(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2017
We all know that most schools issue out SoR b4 certificate, so my question is if i'm invited for Job interview and i'm required to come with all my credentials, will that SoR be valid for my screening?
Re: Statement Of Result Or Certificate by okirewaju(f): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Double Post
Re: Statement Of Result Or Certificate by okirewaju(f): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Yes

But if you have graduated for a long time, you might be asked if your certificate is not out and why you have not gone to get it.
Re: Statement Of Result Or Certificate by Stanweezy(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2017
okirewaju:
Yes

But if you have graduated for a long time, you might be asked if your certificate is not out and why you have not gone to get it.
I graduated 2014 and through with my service
Re: Statement Of Result Or Certificate by mokset123: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Stanweezy:
We all know that most schools issue out SoR b4 certificate, so my question is if i'm invited for Job interview and i'm required to come with all my credentials, will that SoR be valid for my screening?
Yes your sor is valid.
Re: Statement Of Result Or Certificate by okirewaju(f): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
I don't think the original will be out in 3 years but I might be wrong though.

Got mine 5 years after grad.

You can call your school if its ready but Statement of result is valid.

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures The Kogi State University Have Resumed, Students Are Checked Before / Delsu Young Millionaire Buried As Boys Mourn / JAMB 2013 Results To Be Released On The 1st Of May!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.