Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) (61538 Views)

Young Lady Blast Ladies That Photo Shop Their Pictures After Undergoing Surgery / Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Korede Bello & James Victor Eroh Vickeyblazze, His Lookalike Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
pcei:
u get time type all dis nonsense, sorry I no read am

Ignorant fools, remain so...because they refuse to read the truth...go die in your ignorance.
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
gateman of heaven,enle o

Staying in my room to use my own mouth to pray to God is self righteousness? Seriously? In that case I'm self righteous

Go to a sanctuary and worship GOD! Don't say no one told you. At least I have. Good luck!
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by dingbang(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
pride has nothing to do with wealth or poverty. It's an ingrained character

Poverty exposes pride,wealth also exposes pride
yeah you are so right about that

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Guddyever(f): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
But do you expect the church to reject him?

When God hasn't rejected him?

Do you win souls by rejection.

Check Korede Bello's lifestyle and check Wizkid, Davido and the rest.

See the contrasting difference.

Stop this act of rejection, that's why we have homosexual societies now, because they were once rejected by the church.

Bring them close to you, show them love and teach them.

Bless
Why should he be rejected if he's a member or not? According to OP, he performed in the church. If truly he performed, what kind of song cos most of his songs are BABY SHOW ME YOUR ASS, TWERK YOUR WAIST, GIVE ME ONE MORE NIGHT and so on. Remember there are children who may not have known the differences. Think about these.
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Timijo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
newyorks:
ur mother mrs timijo.
You are a small boy without respect for your mother.
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by newyorks(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Timijo:
You are a small boy without respect for your mother.
u are a big boy that doesn't respect people's opinion.
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
mastermaestro:

Go to a sanctuary and worship GOD! Don't say no one told you. At least I have. Good luck!
broda sanctuary I see you're one of them wink

Awon ti Suleiman abi awon ti tb joshua tongue

I have mouth to pray.I don't need any third party to help me talk to God tongue
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
broda sanctuary I see you're one of them wink

Awon ti Suleiman abi awon ti tb joshua tongue

I have mouth to pray.I don't need any third party to help me talk to God tongue

You must follow me to a local church assembly next Sunday. I ain't letting you stay at home anymore. angry You are my sister. cry
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Emassive(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oga. Secular is secular. It doesn't glorify the name of the CHRIST. No need to take Egypt back into the church
TriumphJohnson:
Mavin Act, Korede Bello who is also a member of the Latter Rain Assembly pastored by Visionary Leader and outspoken pastor, Tunde Bakare is slated to perform in the church today.

This did not go down well with members of the church, as they left negative remarks.

See below.

For me though, he should be accepted in any church, his music isn't as vile as other secular acts, the church isn't known for rejection.

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/are-you-bringing-korede-bello-to-church.html?m=1

Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by Emassive(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
If you eat with the devil then your life has destroyed before the start ofit. JESUS hang out with sinners not more than once each but he didn't take them about as his buddies to have regular talks. The Church have accommodated a lot of sinners including You and I yet we didn't heed till the place is polluted thereby blocking the True Spirit from Moving.
TriumphJohnson:
But do you expect the church to reject him?

When God hasn't rejected him?

Do you win souls by rejection.

Check Korede Bello's lifestyle and check Wizkid, Davido and the rest.

See the contrasting difference.

Stop this act of rejection, that's why we have homosexual societies now, because they were once rejected by the church.

Bring them close to you, show them love and teach them.

Bless
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
mastermaestro:

You must follow me to a local church assembly next Sunday. I ain't letting you stay at home anymore. angry You are my sister. cry
is that so? grin

Happy mother's day
Re: Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
is that so? grin

Happy mother's day

Amen! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Mish Is Dead (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Portable Drives A Fan Who Broke The Glass Of His Car To Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.