Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Apostle Suleman Is Threatening To Kill My Mum - Stephanie Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Is Threatening To Kill My Mum - Stephanie Cries (706 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Is Threatening To Kill My Mum - Stephanie Cries by theinfong(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
The Canadian based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo who came into limelight few months back after claiming she and Apostle Suleman had sexual knowledge of themselves, has come out, crying that Apostle Suleman has locked her mum up a couple of times and also, threatening her mum.

She released the video a few hours back after landing Toronto, Canada.

See more at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/apostle-suleman-threatening-kill-mum-stephanie-cries/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x63RghgpEY

Re: Apostle Suleman Is Threatening To Kill My Mum - Stephanie Cries by emamos: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2017
I'm tired of paying attention to ur story..
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Threatening To Kill My Mum - Stephanie Cries by Abortions: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
TODAY IS MONDAY..I LUV MONDAYS
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Threatening To Kill My Mum - Stephanie Cries by WebSurfer(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
A Very normal thing though, i have gone to churches and watch some men of God sound different from the LOVE that should be preached when something is not favouring them.
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Threatening To Kill My Mum - Stephanie Cries by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bullshit can lift you up but can not keep you there......just shut up joor angry angry angry angry angry angry You already collected your TP back to Canada from your sponsors and left the woman to suffer angry angry angry angry

Na only you wey man sleep with where you no go allow Nigerians rest undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Abeg leave us alone so we can focus on how to feed and enjoy the new exchange rate before it's too late....Nonsense angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid / How Do I Sponsor My Post On Nairaland Front Page? / Police Report Says Mercy Aigbe's Husband Is At Large&3 Suspects Av Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.