Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu (18594 Views)

"The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" / Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) / Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu by AkinPhysicist: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
jumpandpas:

The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent.

I won't report you to Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

cheesy Truth is sometimes bitter. If you like report my to 'the dilector na u sabi cheesy
Re: Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu by jumpandpas(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy Truth is sometimes bitter. If you like report my to 'the dilector na u sabi cheesy

Idumota Ikeja TB Joshua.

Let your conscience be the judge.
Re: Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu by AkinPhysicist: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
jumpandpas:

Idumota Ikeja TB Joshua.
Let your conscience be the judge.

cheesy They probably bought materials from an Igbo contractor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu by jumpandpas(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy The probably bought materials from an Igbo contractor cheesy
TAKE MY LAST FVCK.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu by AkinPhysicist: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
jumpandpas:

TAKE MY LAST FVCK.

cheesy E pain am - go and advise your blothers to repent and correct their evil ways. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu by Eyewonda: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
PqsMike:
cry

Well, judging from the pictures on the first thread, I observed that the major failure is from the suspended slab (possibly a very weak slab) and the supporting floor beam.

Meanwhile, till the cause is properly diagnose before concluding.

Thank God there's no casualty.....!!

It is professionally unethical to advertise as a member of these professions

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

with few million bucks you can build something like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautifully Finished 4bedroom Duplex In Majek,ajah (pics Att) / 7-Floor Collapsed Building In Banana Island Was Unapproved - MPPUD Lagos / I want to buy Nigerite Roofing Sheet Slate And Ceiling Slate At A Good Discount?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.