Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26269 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Won kin se Maalu angry Bet I agree with you sey "many are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but few are" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

lol. See addiction na. cheesy Person wey dey welcome trouble, dey find am indirectly. undecided

Oh Nice. cool lol See excuse. I'm not Dongo, but I play BB na. tongue
wan kin see maalu right? Are u indirectly telling me that you are also a troll? kiss

Really, Well isnor Bad..keep it up..
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
wan kin see maalu right? Are u indirectly telling me that you are also a troll? kiss

Really, Well isnor Bad..keep it up..

lol. Rara o. I'm not a troll na. Mokan feel pe, ko ye ka pe eyan ni Maalu ni. embarassed embarassed

Eshe sir.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Rara o. I'm not a troll na. Mokan feel pe, ko ye ka pe eyan ni Maalu ni. embarassed embarassed

Eshe sir.
iyen na nice..oda wan kin se maalu sugbon ewure!! grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
iyen na nice..oda wan kin se maalu sugbon ewure!! grin

Olorun ni ki ama ma pe eyan ni ewure. angry angry

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Olorun ni ki ama ma pe eyan ni ewure. angry angry
ok! Aranko ni wan grin cheesy
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 3:59am On Apr 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
ok! Aranko ni wan grin cheesy

Kini Aranko?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 4:02am On Apr 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Kini Eranko?
Jesu! She yaff woke up Ooooo! shocked shocked
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:09am On Apr 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Jesu! She yaff woke up Ooooo! shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy Ayaff nor sleep joor angry angry

Eranko They're not! angry angry
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 4:31am On Apr 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Ayaff nor sleep joor angry angry

Eranko They're not! angry angry
kini o wa n se ni tym yin

Vicky you're a certified troll,admit it and put the devil to shame cheesy grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:40am On Apr 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
kini o wa n se ni tym yin

Vicky you're a certified troll,admit it and put the devil to shame cheesy grin

Ni to 11:40pm

Ayam not! angry angry cry Because Jesus said we shuu nor be calling people names na. angry angry Where you see me troll before? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 4:49am On Apr 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ni to 11:40pm

Ayam not! angry angry cry Because Jesus said we shuu nor be calling people names na. angry angry Where you see me troll before? angry

Ni to 11:40pm?? lipsrsealed nibo lowa? shocked

You might be doing that with your alt account grin cheesy
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:58am On Apr 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ni to 11:40pm?? lipsrsealed nibo lowa? shocked

You might be doing that with your alt account grin cheesy

Mo wa ni Jupiter! grin

Mi kin se troll! angry angry cry
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:
NDI NNE MAMA

This is just a token gift to all caring mothers like my mom. A vibrant and ever caring mom indeed, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW..

Happy Mother's Day

Optional1 dear, nice write up, seeing it for d 1st time, babe there are somethings you should learn to keep private, this is social media, you could have arguments and fights on NL in the future and someone starts making reference to her pic and saying all sorts, babe take the pic down, it isn't cool @ all

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

dear, nice write up, seeing it for d 1st time, babe there are somethings you should learn to keep private, this is social media, you could have arguments and fights on NL in the future and someone starts making reference to her pic and saying all sorts, babe take the pic down, it isn't cool @ all

thanks dear

but who-so-ever that wanna take her pix to insult me in future is definitely insulting and embarrassing his/her mother who give birth to him/her and also insult to his/her family members and future family members...
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

thanks dear

but who-so-ever that wanna take her pix to insult me in future is definitely insulting and embarrassing his/her mother who give birth to him/her and also insult to his/her family members and future family members...

Typical Nigerian mindset, babe leave the insults aside, I am happy you celebrated and celebrate your mom tho, it kind of inspires others too
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

Typical Nigerian mindset, babe leave the insults aside, I am happy you celebrated and celebrate your mom tho, it kind of inspires others too

thank you sir

appreciate..
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by austine4real(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2017
enohorglo:
MY HERO, WURA MI. LONG LIFE WILL GOD BLESS YOU WITH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SACRIFICE.
happy birthday to u lepa

many happy return
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Bigsteveg(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2017
Hi, i'll like to get to know you more. Hope we can become friends.
optional1:
NDI NNE MAMA

This is just a token gift to all caring mothers like my mom. A vibrant and ever caring mom indeed, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW..

Happy Mother's Day
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 11:26pm On May 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Hi, i'll like to get to know you more. Hope we can become friends.

huh?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by Bigsteveg(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2017
You never can tell. I may be the one.
optional1:

huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.