Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Do I Love Her More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Love Her More? (923 Views)

I F*cking Love Her But This Always Happens When... / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Love Her More? by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Hello everyone, there's this lady I'm about to tie the knot with, she's lovely, neat, brilliant, respectful, beautiful, homely and all the good qualities any man will want in a woman but I don't love her that much. On a scale of 1-10 my love for her is 4 while hers to me is 9. How do i develop more love for this damsel?
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2017
You don't love her that much why then you wan marry her na? Abi na because she sabi cook waakye? grin

But this your matter pass me. Wait for the elders they will be here shortly.

Cc firstking01
Naijaboiy
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin

It will juz develop naturally unless somebody from ur hood stole ur damn heart cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by dingbang(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
You aren't yet matured to get married.. How can u say she has all the qualities a man will die for in a woman and yet you don't love her.. Nigga!!
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
So who do u love like say 9/10?
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by shinarlaura(f): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
You aren't yet matured to get married.. How can u say she has all the qualities a man will die for in a woman and yet you don't love her.. Nigga!!

I wonder ooo
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

I wonder ooo
lol some men sha.. U just get amazed by their lack of maturity. A girl cannot display all these good qualities and my love for her won't be aroused.. Its either the reasons for not loving her is stupid such as she isn't physically beautiful..

I just pray dats not his reason for not loving her enough
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by Bluezy13(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don't blame him...

Some people naturally get confused when it comes to marriage.
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
lol some men sha.. U just get amazed by their lack of maturity. A girl cannot display all these good qualities and my love for her won't be aroused.. Its either the reasons for not loving her is stupid such as she isn't physically beautiful..

I just pray dats not his reason for not loving her enough

I just they observe you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Love Her More? by dingbang(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

I just they observe you.
monitoring spirit..
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
monitoring spirit..

Lwkmd o.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Love Her More? by Splinz(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hello everyone, there's this lady I'm about to tie the knot with, she's lovely, neat, brilliant, respectful, beautiful, homely and all the good qualities any man will want in a woman but I don't love her that much. On a scale of 1-10 my love for her is 4 while hers to me is 9. How do i develop more love for this damsel?

Simple. Kill yourself for her. smiley
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Do not marry because of love....when it comes to marriage love should just be the least of things to consider....i'd advice you overlook that "feelings" thing you called love and marry her if actually she possessed all the attributes you listed above, with time love will creep in...love is not instantanous, it's a gradual process.
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by eyinjuege: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
So who do you honestly lovr like 8/10?
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by dacblogger: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by firstking01(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
You don't love her that much why then you wan marry her na? Abi na because she sabi cook waakye? grin

But this your matter pass me. Wait for the elders they will be here shortly.

Cc firstking01
Naijaboiy
Lol, the op thinks love is just the sole reason to why people should marry, ok, what if you wake up one morning and find out that the feelings you had for her is no longer there?, well, me i think this is where most marriages crash...the girl in question even seem wifeable sef, op, pls don't lose such a virtues girl i beg you, her type hardly comeby these days.
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, the op thinks love is just the sole reason to why people should marry, ok, what if you wake up one morning and find out that the feelings you had for her is no longer there?, well, me i think this is where most marriages crash...the girl in question even seem wifeable sef, op, pls don't lose such a virtues girl i beg you, her type hardly comeby these days.

The OP sound gay bro.

The same quality he described about his girl can be said about mine. Bfr I say I wan marry so u think say kaki na leather grin grin
Re: How Do I Love Her More? by firstking01(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

The OP sound gay bro.

The same quality he described about his girl can be said about mine. Bfr I say I wan marry so u think say kaki na leather grin grin
Oya, i wish you goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Bleaches Baby’s Skin 2 Convince Light Skin Boyfriend That The Baby Is His / This Facebook User Really Got Me.... / I Want 20-inch D**k - Released By Nigeria Singer Princess Vitarah - Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.