Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On (36530 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by OgaJonah(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Abeg where is the storm now? I no see am.

Deception upon deception.

The Suleiman character is dubious. There's no doubt about it. And his church members are f**ls.
And one BASTERD this morning said apostle sule licky licky owe NIGERIANS APOLOGY,
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just see how they are humiliating someone's mother. He couldn't even ask her to get up when she knelt down or lay down. No respect for the elderly at all.
I believe this woman was coerced or threatened to come and do damage control.
This guy better keep quiet becos the more he talks, the more Stephanie and Sahara Reporters go dey put petrol for d fire just like they have done to Dino Melaye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Askmewhy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Apostle Suileman is guilty, quote me anywhere.

U are very correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by jbhill(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:
Ranchhoddas... grin
U DONT MEANIT..D 3 IDIOTS
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Coolgent(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chai so professionl 3some apostle has the power to curse someone!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Ranchhoddas: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
jbhill:
*Indian accent*

How may we help you?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by davo90tico(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

The Suleiman character is dubious. There's no doubt about it. And his church members are f**ls.
I am glad to be a fool then, all omega children are
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by davo90tico(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Westmorland:
Just see how they are humiliating someone's mother. He couldn't even ask her to get up when she knelt down or lay down. No respect for the elderly at all.
I believe this woman was coerced or threatened to come and do damage control.
This guy better keep quiet becos the more he talks, the more Stephanie and Sahara Reporters go dey put petrol for d fire just like they have done to Dino Melaye
the fire that will consume Stephanie and her cohorts
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Coming from a third world confined low life, have you even eaten or seen electricity for the past week. In the punditry of foreign exchange your IQ have nothing on the Zimbabwean dollar.
Should I dignify u stuupidity wt a response? Lol I think I just did...so pls enjoy ur folly...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Pascal181: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

u obviously lack parental upbringing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by ElsonMorali: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pascal181:

u obviously lack parental upbringing

And I'm supposed to respond to a gutter-bred tout like you? cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by ElsonMorali: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
OgaJonah:

And one BASTERD this morning said apostle sule licky licky owe NIGERIANS APOLOGY,

I tell you. Some people's brains need to be flogged.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by ElsonMorali: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
fulladder:

You are a f**l urself.

No I'm not. I'm actually smarter than all you dumb f*cks. You know why? I know Suleman Johnson is a mere man and capable of the worst sins a human being can commit.

So I'd be careful vouching for him, especially as evidences are pointing towards him.

So you see that you're the f**l.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by wristbangle: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin alagba...as many times as possible to expose these frauds. No true Yoruba is an atheist. Or a Christian. Or a Muslim.

Then what are they oo? An Ifa priest? shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by suremanpatriot: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2017
...beautiful
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by mpowa(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
The arrogance of these Nigerian Gods of men is astounding to say the least. What is the point in humiliating the mother? Was she the one that accused you of multiple adulteries? Imagine the level of community (and maybe law enforcement) pressure they might have placed on this woman to make her come and bow down to this tin God of stupid men. They dragged her out to be used for their propaganda. Yet, his supporters will consider this a good move. Nigerians need to run away from religion en masse. It is decimating the thinking sense of the nation each and every day.
Please next time you want to make your statement, respect God and stop using capital G when you're referring to a man, even god of iron and others use small 'g'. Only the Almighty God is referred to has Big 'G' God. - Just an advice.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by suremanpatriot: 12:16am On Mar 27, 2017
davo90tico:

I am glad to be a fool then, all omega children are
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
GOD BLESS YOU
Amen...and am happy for his wife who stands firmly by her husband despite the odds...

attn: Non-Christians are using this chance to ridicule and deminish the Christian brethrens,...just look at all the comments on the Apostle is either they are from atheist or Judas people of betrayin sect

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Abiodunne: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2017
justwise:
This guy can't stop deceiving himself and his gullible members
Baba Justwise u sef follow dey here? I greet u
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 27, 2017
suremanpatriot:

Amen...and am happy for his wife who stands firmly by her husband despite the odds...

attn: Non-Christians are using this chance to ridicule and deminish the Christian brethrens,...just look at all the comments on the Apostle is either they are from atheist or Judas people of betrayin sect
The comments are mostly from Christians. If it had happened to Muslim if at all,you would see the Muslims teaming up to defend their own although not all but majority of them.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by cococandy(f): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2017
Funny. When someone is egotistical enough to think that the words of his mouth can affect another's future

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by AkinPhysicist: 1:13am On Mar 27, 2017
mpowa:

Please next time you want to make your statement, respect God and stop using capital G when you're referring to a man, even god of iron and others use small 'g'. Only the Almighty God is referred to has Big 'G' God. - Just an advice.

Keep your advice to yourself. I am a grown man I do what I believe to be best. God of men or Almighty God all na wash.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by mpowa(m): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Keep your advice to yourself. I am a grown man I do what I believe to be best. God of men or Almighty God all na wash.
Good Luck to you!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by felixomor: 2:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
For the first time you don make first to comment, you no see better thing talk na my name you see to dey call.

You see the girl for the church?
Your pastor dey reverse curse...I laugh!!

Una too dey gullible walahi. No be curse wey work you fit reverse.

Wetin concern Otobo with all these things wey dey happen?
Na her mama apostle nack?
You can only start calling my name when Stephanie retracts her statements. I still wouldn't believe knowing fully what that man is capable of.

Why has he not cursed El-Rufai?

He knows his curses are empty, so he can easily say he has reversed. Baba reversal.
Gullibles

Stop talking like a quack generator.....
Shame on you.....
The girl lied with her family and it has bcakfired....

All the other things she claimed has no single evidence backing yet u r Still hanging on......

Mscheww....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by felixomor: 2:45am On Mar 27, 2017
makaveli902:

3 IDIOTS

jbhill:

Ranchhoddas ......Lol
You are a legend o...... grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by SeyiKings: 3:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Why should he curse her in the first place, is that what Jesus taught his disciples? Hmmm
Olorun a ri ejo da sha
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by HardMirror(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Aniwhyte:
Apostle Suileman is guilty, quote me anywhere.
It is so obvious. Most christians are damn fools
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Wolfbrother(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Why make it so open and public .... trash pastor undecided .... empty words he is calling curse grin .... his church members are highly gullible grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Wolfbrother(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2017
alagba333:
I can't imagine hw stupid some commentors here can be....add one to two and u ll come out wit wisdom....steph said emphatically dat apostle came to their house for introduction...her both parents had since denied it....d moda took it so far and came to d public wit her sister to beg....den where and to whom did the apstle did the introduction? D second lady named queen esther was askin for kaduna state protectn before releasing her pix....can't gullible minds put one and two togeda before openin their mouth dat its a lie? The curse of namaan fell upon gehazi....so there can be transference of curses..Yes, d Curse on steph has been reversed and it will fall on u long mouthed mockers on media if ure nt careful.....u don't just open ur mouth to say anytin to anye dat is anoited....even wen saul was in sin, david still respcted him. Pls becareful wwit ur mouth....

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2017
Sincerely, this move is irritating. Why bring her mother into this mess? Before it was her Dad. Pls Man of God, just take a break. You are trying too hard. Haba.
I have tried to sit on the fence all this while about this issue cos I don't believe either party. Dont let me begin to think you are truly guilty, Apostle.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Akaujaa(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2017
Na so some pastors go just dey form God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.