Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On (36525 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by jamace(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
The heart of man is highly deceptive and wicked. Even God Almighty regretted creating man.

....You may cover your sin so that no body may know, you can not hide it from God!...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by alagba333(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
I can't imagine hw stupid some commentors here can be....add one to two and u ll come out wit wisdom....steph said emphatically dat apostle came to their house for introduction...her both parents had since denied it....d moda took it so far and came to d public wit her sister to beg....den where and to whom did the apstle did the introduction? D second lady named queen esther was askin for kaduna state protectn before releasing her pix....can't gullible minds put one and two togeda before openin their mouth dat its a lie? The curse of namaan fell upon gehazi....so there can be transference of curses..Yes, d Curse on steph has been reversed and it will fall on u long mouthed mockers on media if ure nt careful.....u don't just open ur mouth to say anytin to anye dat is anoited....even wen saul was in sin, david still respcted him. Pls becareful wwit ur mouth....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Baroba(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Clownz who gave him power to curse people, this love-vendor lord should defend himself against allegations brought against him.. Guy man..

The girl posted a pix with lothario Suleiman smiling sheepishly, people claimed it was a Photoshop mock up; from my limited knowledge of design / graphics, to create a Photoshop, you will still need to have an original pix..Till today Suleiman or his gullible sheep have not been able to do that..

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Berusphilip(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
totally rubish

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Topgainer: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
alagba333:
I can't imagine hw stupid some commentors here can be....add one to two and u ll come out wit wisdom....steph said emphatically dat apostle came to their house for introduction...her both parents had since denied it....d moda took it so far and came to d public wit her sister to beg....den where and to whom did the apstle did the introduction? D second lady named queen esther was askin for kaduna state protectn before releasing her pix....can't gullible minds put one and two togeda before openin their mouth dat its a lie? The curse of namaan fell upon gehazi....so there can be transference of curses..Yes, d Curse on steph has been reversed and it will fall on u long mouthed mockers on media if ure nt careful.....u don't just open ur mouth to say anytin to anye dat is anoited....even wen saul was in sin, david still respcted him. Pls becareful wwit ur mouth....
Who told you are these Rubbish you are spewing about curses?
Yes!
Your false prophets who hold people like you captive through fear and threats.
You didn't learn that from Jesus that I am sure of.
I have challenged Pastors, Bishop's and what have you who live by curses, empty in most cases to prove they are Christians and not occultists.
https://www.nairaland.com/2136181/christian-narrative-curses-spell-casting

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
****yawns****
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Andrewkinggg: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
It is now clear to me why the Chinese government bans religion

For real?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Odkosh: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Abeg where is the storm now? I no see am.

Deception upon deception.

The Suleiman character is dubious. There's no doubt about it. And his church members are f**ls.
hahahaha, this man is pained o.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Odkosh: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
STILL doesn't prove that you are innocent

The fool below me: forget about El Rufia. The issue here is - did your God of men yanch that girl (Yes or No)?.
take it cool man, the pain and headache this news is giving you is too much. don't give yourself high bp. otobo will not pity you neither do sule.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by oyienootieno: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Curse? Lol

God please let judgement start fadt abeg... mete mortal acting nollywood script is getting too much..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by berrystunn(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
namet:
Rubbish! Suleman is a criminal who steals from his poor church members. A criminal cannot curse anybody. A morally bankrupt self-acclaimed pastor does not posses any power to curse any human being. Jut because you say you curse somebody doesn't mean anything will happen to that person. Suleman is a fraudster. But ofcourse, gullible Nigerians will continue to support him and give their monies to him. Idiotic Nigerians will continue to listen to this sex-addicted pastor who sleeps with anything in skirts, forces them to drink abortion drinks, and then uses the police, his power and money to intimidate the women and their family.

Suleman is a disgrace. Nigerian version of Christianity is disgusting. Well-wishing Nigerians and the Muslim community should and must rise up to defend the country from people like Suleman!

Usu.... are you a Nigerian??
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Topgainer: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
alagba333:
The curse of namaan fell upon gehazi....so there can be transference of curses..Yes, d Curse on steph has been reversed and it will fall on u long mouthed mockers on media if ure nt careful.....u don't just open ur mouth to say anytin to anye dat is anoited....even wen saul was in sin, david still respcted him. Pls becareful wwit ur mouth....

Are you certain you are not imprisoned by your lack of understanding of true Christianity?
https://www.nairaland.com/2136181/christian-narrative-curses-spell-casting#30739151
...Is it not amazing that the days of casting spell is back and wide spread among Christian 'leaders' who are confused as to whether to practice Judiasm or Christianity. Even today Jews had left most of those practices which draws some parallels with the Gordian religion. Why must some of our Bishops feel comfortable with these practices, threatening to undo anybody who winks at their unchristlike practices
...“An influential prophet in PFN once threatened to curse some young men who had met him to discuss some issues that they did not find comfortable within the Church. He had actually let them into some secrets of his ministry which were damning, the young men ( I happen to know some of them personally) decided to leave the Church for another Ministry. The PFN Prophet, a former state secretary and a Zonal Exco sent them
...Although, this prophet does not call his SPELLS what it clearly is, he calls it a Curse to sound biblical not necessarily following the teachings of Christ. In fairness to them, the Old testament had curses spelt out and had practices similar to Spell castings that were jettisoned through the fulfillment of the righteous requirements of the law by Christ.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
berrystunn:

Usu.... are you a Nigerian??

Ofcourse, I am. Why, else, would I be discussing stuff about Nigeria if I am not a Nigerian? Do you think non-Nigerians or the larger world care about what happens in Nigeria?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Pastafarian: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
goingape1:
na for only Nigeria pastor dey curse and reverse curse undecided

say new testament God say bless ya enemy and pray for them! but why our pastorpreneur like to dey curse people? undecided

daddy oleydepo curse persin make her mouth dey smell, apostle Suleiman (with big dicck precisely) curse Stephens now he dey reverse am.

I dey suspect say our pastors na Quran dem dey use take preach for there members.

abi o
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by CloudResident(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Words are life eggs, once spoken...
Apostle Suleiman Sef Sabi act pass RMD. Come o, the guy dey bald. Balls headed guys are very good in bed according to some scientific findings. I no talk say I believe Stephanie Biko. cheesy cheesy.just praising your manly capacity nooni grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by berrystunn(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
namet:

Ofcourse, I am. Why, else, would I be discussing stuff about Nigeria if I am not a Nigerian? Do you think non-Nigerians or the larger world care about what happens in Nigeria?

Say what you know, not what you think
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by ElsonMorali: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
RealSleek:

they are fools because

Because they worship a human being just like them.

If That's not foolishness, then I don't know what is...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
So otobo family has something to do with his church i can see d connection.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by billyG(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
So otobo family has something to do with his church i can see d connection. it wuld hav been easy to denied that i never never seen stephanie & her family b4 in my life.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Krisddon: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

The fool below me: forget about El Rufia. The issue here is - did your God of men yanch that girl (Yes or No)?.
Yes! Go to the lagoon, it's night nobody will notice you............................ Oya, jump in!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by stieyven(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

he who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by danidee10(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pavore9:
Reverse......Manual or Automatic? cheesy

E be like say na combination of the two o cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by mickeymimi: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
When he reign those curses after having her arrested .......did God said yes to the curses ......and when he decided to forgive her and reverse the curses ...... did God said yes again .........?

All I know is that God is no respecter of man .....am sure he doesn't answer some bad prayers against his creation.,,,,

All judgement should have been left to God , not even knowing that her family would come to beg...which was nice of them..... but how do we preach Jesus to her after reigning curses on her... getting her arrested was enough.

It reminds me of Jesus , the prostitute and the people that wanted to stone her because of her sin.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Damfostopper(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Felix on or:
Ranchhoddas... grin
I just remember 3 idiots Now... Ranchhoddas sahastrubudthe

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Ranchhoddas: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Damfostopper:
I just remember 3 idiots Now... Ranchhoddas sahastrubudthe
Please that's not my name. Na our yeye professor name be that.

My name is Ranchhoddas Shalmadas Chanchad.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by twise4242(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
For God sake,did you watch the video before talk or write anything down, winkwell just they look you . shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by makaveli902: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:
Ranchhoddas... grin
3 IDIOTS
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Ranchhoddas: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
makaveli902:

3 IDIOTS
Felixomor has put me in trouble.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by janvier27(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
TISHAmatt:
If you ask me, I'm not yet satisfied. Whether the Otobo's girl asked the mother and sister to do this on her behalf or not, God should do something to prove the truth beyond this point. At least a HOT slap from an angel should bring out the truth and real truth

I doubt God works like that. Both of them did it by mutual consent and they're both facing the consequences.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On by Damfostopper(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Please that's not my name. Na our yeye professor name be that.

My name is Ranchhoddas Shalmadas Chanchad.
lol enough cramming....u go chop mentions for this name tired

Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun