Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! (1081 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by benjanjo1: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Experience is indeed the best teacher! If i had known... sad sad sad

Now I am angry angry angry angry and I vow to fight against Ponzi schemes and people that do their best to promote it here on nairaland. Sgtponzihater you now have a comrade in arms!

and as for you rosalieene the dull girl, goxx the hopeless f00! And the rest of the ghw crew on nairaland, just know that God will judge you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by marvelling(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
benjanjo1:

Now I am angry angry angry angry and I vow to fight against Ponzi schemes and people that do their best to promote it here on nairaland. Sgtponzihater you now have a comrade in arms!

and as for you rosalieene the dull girl, goxx the hopeless f00! And the rest of the ghw crew on nairaland, just know that God will judge you!

good for you! now go and sin no more! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by EbukaHades10(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Eleyi binu gan oh.
Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by Dycaptain(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ibinu Elewon
Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by gentle007(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abeg i wan go Lagos and i de for Waterlines Ph, i go trek?
Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by delawal: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
benjanjo1:

good for u. ponzi is not d only thing u hate in this world. am sure u hate kidnapping, prostitution and other vices. so u can dedicate time in nairaland writing against them too. ponzi is scam dt can benefit some and some won't benefit. most people who do ponzi knows this. so its ur ignorance dt nailed u. so if u ve learnt ur lessons from ur experience beeter for u, if not u re still where u were. coming to nairaland to waste ur time crying abt ponzi won't help u

5 Likes

Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by Splinz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

They don scam this one finish...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by espionage48(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
This post is so funny eh..

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by divinelove(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
benjanjo1:

Hw much is ur GHW outstanding GH, contact me if u wanna sell it b4 u fully become antiponzi guy. Have u successfully migrated to ghwx, I am offering u 10% of its worth, take it or leave it wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by BrutalJab: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
What's now our own business

Mtcheew go and hug the nearest transformer joor

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! by delawal: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
I like people who hate ponzi but I hate their ignorance about ponzi and as such they don't tell the people they want to help to avoid ponzi s right info. now let me help them and give them d right things to tell.
1. ponzis re scams.
2. some will gain while others must lose
3. ponzis re not businesses and re not real investments
4. greed kills in such scheme and if u must do play safe
5 never u do ponzi wit money u can't forfeit(spare money)
6 no one can force u to do, its only ur greed dt can bring u in

I believe anyone who knows these points and still go ahead to do ponzi cannot become a cry cry baby if such schemes crashes. so babies should stop coming to nairaland and filling all space wit threads abt how they lost money in ponzi and has suddenly turn into sergeants without salary dt haunts ponzi schemes

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Complaining About Your Job? Exit The Rat Race With This Strategy. / Sell Your Bitcoin For Cash@sweet Rate ��� / Cash Code: A Sure Way To Position Yourself To Make More Money In The Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.