Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

10 People Who Survived Their Execution, - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, (6251 Views)

Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA / I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by BigJakie: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
DonHummer:

what is racist about that particular one

Isn't it obvious... who sends a 16yr old juvenile to the electric chair and coupled with the fact that it was during the era of racism in the USA...

2 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by sureteeboy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
BigJakie:

Isn't it obvious... who sends a 16yr old juvenile to the electric chair and coupled with the fact that it was during the era of racism in the USA...
Those Americans dey craze, I tell you. If you watched 12 years a slave, you'd see how blacks are generally treated that time.

3 Likes

Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by buffalowings: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
number 8 though

can someone enlighten us on the practice of sharia in the north

seems boko takes all the news.

have they stoned people cos of adultery in recent times

on number 10

Christianity has come a long way
thanks for the reformation

but there are still some mofos here who still prey on nigerians.
there is nothing like witchcraft.
Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by smashad(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
meeky007:
RACISM
that's America for you. noticed that makes most of d spared victims where in London

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
bartho77:
1. Willie Francis (1929 – 1947)

At the age of 16 Willie Francis became the first incident of a failed execution by electrocution in the United States. On murdering his employer – a pharmacy owner – Francis was convicted and sentenced to death by the electric chair. On administering a lethal surge of electricity, witnesses report that they had heard the boy scream “Take it off! Take it off! Let me breathe! “. Another report claimed him saying “I’m n-not dying!” The executioners were left flabbergasted. It was later discovered that the electric chair failed to kill Willie Francis because it was improperly set up by a prison guard who was drunk at the time.

So Willie was allowed to live but only for a
So Willie was allowed to live but only for a year, after which he was executed on another electrical chair which was not set up by a drunk.year, after which he was executed on another electrical chair which was not set up by a drunk.
grin grin grin
Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by colossus91(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
bartho77:
1. Willie Francis (1929 – 1947)

At the age of 16 Willie Francis became the first incident of a failed execution by electrocution in the United States. On murdering his employer – a pharmacy owner – Francis was convicted and sentenced to death by the electric chair. On administering a lethal surge of electricity, witnesses report that they had heard the boy scream “Take it off! Take it off! Let me breathe! “. Another report claimed him saying “I’m n-not dying!” The executioners were left flabbergasted. It was later discovered that the electric chair failed to kill Willie Francis because it was improperly set up by a prison guard who was drunk at the time.

So Willie was allowed to live but only for a year, after which he was executed on another electrical chair which was not set up by a drunk.
This can happen in naija ......firstly if phcn did the thing and secondly if our prison wardens arent high on pawpaw leaves grin
Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by jericco1(m): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Some people will make a meal out of it.
Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2017
wow
Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by delli(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Nice work master.
Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2017
the british killed and executed many pple, bt now criticize other countries who currently do, hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by absoluteSuccess: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2017
NCANChairman:
No NCAN member should comment before paying their dues.

Please pay up to the treasurer. Any member still owing dues as of tomorrow will be reported and dealt with.

Chairman

Dear Sir,

I love to join your highly esteemed organisation, please what are the requirements? I'm a fellow citizen of our great country. I will greatly cherish your kind considerations and reply.

Yours faithfully,

Absolutesuccess.

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by exammate: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
The well kept secret to passing Jamb is out!
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=96612726

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
You can also call 08189968809 or visit www.esoftcontent.com

Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by NCANChairman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

Dear Sir,

I love to join your highly esteemed organisation, please what are the requirements? I'm a fellow citizen of our great country. I will greatly cherish your kind considerations and reply.

Yours faithfully,

Absolutesuccess.
Mr brother please come along with your dues money when coming.

There's problem now because of dues money

1 Like

Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by padime9: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Not with the automatic rifles of today with bullets that shred body to pieces.
Re: 10 People Who Survived Their Execution, by crisisexpert321(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
We have special people on earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N47b Primary School Funds Lie Idle At CBN –UBEC / I Bet You Didn't Know The Real Name Of This Fruit 'shawshopu' / List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.