Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (38123 Views)

Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
had it been it was imam dey accuse like dis i no how many riot, Christians dem for done kill and trouble dem for done create.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by samsard(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
martineverest:
desperation at its peak
The way you guys made up your mind on the issue, no flinching from what you already believe to be true Cox it suits your side of the divide.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by limamintruth: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
The mom & sister did the right thing. Unfortunately, nairaland's pathetic Islamists and confused atheists won't like this news.

The same enemies of Pst. Suleiman who vehemently refuse to believe prostitute Stephanie Otobo was paid to concoct the lies against the Pastor are suddenly claiming her family were paid to disassociate themselves from the prostitute's actions. lol

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by AngelicBeing: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
limamintruth:
The mom & sister did the right thing. Unfortunately, nairaland's pathetic Islamists and confused atheists won't like this news.

The same enemies of Pst. Suleiman who vehemently refuse to believe prostitute Stephanie Otobo was paid to concoct the lies against the Pastor are suddenly claiming her family were paid to disassociate themselves from the prostitute's actions. lol
cool

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by InvertedHammer: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
RaskiloGas:
There are 4 people in life who are extremely difficult to give advice

1.A Woman in love
2.A man with Money
3.An Arsenal supporter
4 And a follower of a prophet

Though I am not here to judge of which of them is saying the truth (Stephanie and Suleman). But in Nigeria, Pastors and Imam are always right to gullible followers no matter what. Not knowing he is also human like them..

I attend church every Sunday. I am a Christian and listens to our reverend preaches. But when he says somethings I aren't satisfied with or that aren't right or some lies that arent possible jusy to brainwash the followers. I will never blindly accept rather I do my own findings or I just ignore and move on. After all I am not serving the reverend but God. But some people will believe anything from their man of God.

Talking about Suleiman. I wonder what goes on in his mind when Suleiman shows up for an appointment. Yes. I mean his barber. Talk about dilemma.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Kinolas(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
RaskiloGas:

1.A Woman in love
2.A man with Money
3.An Arsenal supporter

Though I am not here to judge of which of them is saying the truth (Stephanie and Suleman). But in Nigeria, Pastors and Imam are always right to gullible followers no matter what. Not knowing he is also human like them..

I attend church every Sunday. I am a Christian and listens to our reverend preaches. But when he says somethings I aren't satisfied with or that aren't right or some lies that arent possible jusy to brainwash the followers. I will never blindly accept rather I do my own findings or I just ignore and move on. After all I am not serving the reverend but God. But some people will believe anything from their man of God.

I completely agree that he is still a man,hence he is liable to fall into sin, but I want to say that there is an enablement that comes with becoming a new creature which helps a man to stay above sin. this gives him a chance to be super human.buh as I said a "chance" which means u may decide to use it or not.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Alajiki(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

I know say the thing go pain muslim pedophiles are turbaned heads. cheesy

You see your life? So the Muslims are behind Afuckstle Suleiman's revealed secrets?

Google the word dogmatism.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by jamace(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Arrangee!

God is watching o.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by practitioner(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Even if tomorrow the lady comes out herself to say on video that all she said against the pastor is untrue, there will still be people that will come out to say- She has been intimidated, bought over with money, and all manner of rubbish just like they are saying right now about this recent video.

People need to understand that there are a lot of folks that what makes them happy and fulfilled is when they hear things that tend to tarnish the image of men of God. When they hear things like that, they wish, long and pray for it to be true.

That's why even if the lady in question comes out today to confess otherwise, these same set of people will still tell you that she has been hypnotized.

Let them keep on hating on men of God, because that's the best they can do- just to hate; but they can't stop them.
Surprisingly, I wonder why these set of people haven't noticed that despite all the hate against these Men of God and their ministry, they are still waxing stronger every day.

They call their members gullible; but surprisingly, these "gullible ones" are on the increase every day, despite all the name-calling. I was thinking that with all these attacks and hate, that we should be seeing a decline in the influence of these Men of God and also a decline in their membership, but no we are not, rather, we are seeing an increase.

What then is going on? Why is the attacks and hate not working against them?

I'm sure that's the same question the killers of Jesus asked after they had put him to death, thinking that will be his end and all that he stood for. I mean, they wanted to take him out by all means. They lied against him, got one of his own to betray him and finally they had him nailed on the cross, and they thought it was over.

But what they never realised was that the joke was on them. For the very thing they thought they had taken out, they ended up multiplying it on the surface of the earth. They killed one Jesus, but now they have millions of Jesus to deal with every day. They called him gullible, just like they are calling so many people today, but at the end of the day, they realised they are the real gullible ones.

You can't kill what God has ordained. You can hate it, curse it, attack it, that's your own business; and as a matter of fact, that's the much you can do.
But listen, you can't take out what God has ordained. And that explains why you have not succeeded all these years despite all your ranting and attacks on these Men of God; and you will never succeed.

Can't you see that the Oyedepo that you hate so much is growing stronger every day? Can't you see that the Adeboye and the other Men of God you hate so much and wish for their downfall are growing stronger everyday despite your hate?

The truth is I am not really bothered about you-'the wise and intelligent one’; I'm more concerned more about these 'gullible ones'. And the reason I am bothered about the "gullible ones" is because I am one of them, and I don't want them to lose what they have-their 'gullibility'.

I know what being "gullible" has done to my life. I know how it has changed me from the man I used to be to the man I am today. Such 'gullibility' has transformed my life in ways I wouldn't have known but for it. I am a better man because I became 'gullible'; and I'm getting better every day because of this 'gullibility'.

So I am concerned about the weak ones among us; I mean the weak 'gullible ones'; for they may lose their gullibility to the 'wisdom' of these 'wise and intelligent' ones; and by so doing, lose this precious thing they have.
If being gullible is being reconciled back to the one who created me, I want to be gullible all the days of my life. If being gullible is sticking with the principles of the one who created me, call me gullible and I will proudly answer you every day- o wise one!

Listen fellow 'gullible ones', if this same gullibility you are being accused of has not made your life better than what it used to be and guaranteed your eternal destiny, I beseech you to cease from being 'gullible' and become 'wise and intelligent like them'; but if it has bettered your life just like it did for me, then don't be fooled to lose this precious 'gullibility' to their 'wisdom'.

Listen, sooner or later, we will all find out who the joke is on; whether it is the 'gullible ones' or the 'wise and intelligent ones' who thinks they are wise and intelligent because they are using their brain to question the existence of the very one who gave the brain to them.

Some said the man is proud, yea, they would have said same about Jesus if they had heard him say he will bring down the temple and build it in three days, and told another man- " Go your sins are forgiven".

And the fact that you are church goer does not mean you are a christian; so stop claiming to be one because you are not if you have not given your life to Jesus Christ. You may be a religious person who goes to church, just like we had the pharisees and the Sadducee in the days of Jesus, but that still doesn't still make you a christian. And remember that these set of people are are actually more dangerous than unbelievers; and that's exactly what you are to the body of Christ if you are church goer who thinks you can use your common sense or natural mind to judge things that should be spiritually and biblically discerned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by emmy02(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is the plot.. Hehehe.. I don't believe in any of this so called men of God. They can arrange anything. Now he is extra popular. That was the aim from the beginning.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by ElsonMorali: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
Exactly! She is scared cos she said it herself that she is not here for the lawyers that she is here for daughter and her family... Immediately, the apostle cuts her off telling her to go. Obviously, He doesn't wants her to talk much. Cos he knows that when people talk too much, the truth starts to come out.

Thank you. I'm glad there's another person with sense here.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by ElsonMorali: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
spartan117:

Why do u want d accusation to be true by all means?

Why do you believe the accusation is false?

Are you saying it is impossible for your pastor to commit sins

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by sweetrace(f): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
RaskiloGas:

1.A Woman in love
2.A man with Money
3.An Arsenal supporter

A fifth group is people who remain obstinate even in the face of glaring evidence.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by sweetrace(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
CACAWA:
It was organised. Do you know what money can do?

If it is money, why did Stephanie not pay her parents to support her? She claims she was getting Naira400,000 per night, so she's got the money too. They would have had more reasons to support her than the pastor. Let's try really hard to be object.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
practitioner:
Even if tomorrow the lady comes out herself to say on video that all she said against the pastor is untrue, there will still be people that will come out to say- She has been intimidated, bought over with money, and all manner of rubbish just like they are saying right now about this recent video.

People need to understand that there are a lot of folks that what makes them happy and fulfilled is when they hear things that tend to tarnish the image of men of God. When they hear things like that, they wish, long and pray for it to be true.

That's why even if the lady in question comes out today to confess otherwise, these same set of people will still tell you that she has been hypnotized.

Let them keep on hating on men of God, because that's the best they can do- just to hate; but they can't stop them.
Surprisingly, I wonder why these set of people haven't noticed that despite all the hate against these Men of God and their ministry, they are still waxing stronger every day.

They call their members gullible; but surprisingly, these "gullible ones" are on the increase every day, despite all the name-calling. I was thinking that with all these attacks and hate, that we should be seeing a decline in the influence of these Men of God and also a decline in their membership, but no we are not, rather, we are seeing an increase.

What then is going on? Why is the attacks and hate not working against them?

I'm sure that's the same question the killers of Jesus asked after they had put him to death, thinking that will be his end and all that he stood for. I mean, they wanted to take him out by all means. They lied against him, got one of his own to betray him and finally they had him nailed on the cross, and they thought it was over.

But what they never realised was that the joke was on them. For the very thing they thought they had taken out, they ended up multiplying it on the surface of the earth. They killed one Jesus, but now they have millions of Jesus to deal with every day. They called him gullible, just like they are calling so many people today, but at the end of the day, they realised they are the real gullible ones.

You can't kill what God has ordained. You can hate it, curse it, attack it, that's your own business; and as a matter of fact, that's the much you can do.
But listen, you can't take out what God has ordained. And that explains why you have not succeeded all these years despite all your ranting and attacks on these Men of God; and you will never succeed.

Can't you see that the Oyedepo that you hate so much is growing stronger every day? Can't you see that the Adeboye and the other Men of God you hate so much and wish for their downfall are growing stronger everyday despite your hate?

The truth is I am not really bothered about you-'the wise and intelligent one’; I'm more concerned more about these 'gullible ones'. And the reason I am bothered about the "gullible ones" is because I am one of them, and I don't want them to lose what they have-their 'gullibility'.

I know what being "gullible" has done to my life. I know how it has changed me from the man I used to be to the man I am today. Such 'gullibility' has transformed my life in ways I wouldn't have known but for it. I am a better man because I became 'gullible'; and I'm getting better every day because of this 'gullibility'.

So I am concerned about the weak ones among us; I mean the weak 'gullible ones'; for they may lose their gullibility to the 'wisdom' of these 'wise and intelligent' ones; and by so doing, lose this precious thing they have.
If being gullible is being reconciled back to the one who created me, I want to be gullible all the days of my life. If being gullible is sticking with the principles of the one who created me, call me gullible and I will proudly answer you every day- o wise one!

Listen fellow 'gullible ones', if this same gullibility you are being accused of has not made your life better than what it used to be and guaranteed your eternal destiny, I beseech you to cease from being 'gullible' and become 'wise and intelligent like them'; but if it has bettered your life just like it did for me, then don't be fooled to lose this precious 'gullibility' to their 'wisdom'.

Listen, sooner or later, we will all find out who the joke is on; whether it is the 'gullible ones' or the 'wise and intelligent ones' who thinks they are wise and intelligent because they are using their brain to question the existence of the very one who gave the brain to them.

Some said the man is proud, yea, they would have said same about Jesus if they had heard him say he will bring down the temple and build it in three days, and told another man- " Go your sins are forgiven".

And the fact that you are church goer does not mean you are a christian; so stop claiming to be one because you are not if you have not given your life to Jesus Christ. You may be a religious person who goes to church, just like we had the pharisees and the Sadducee in the days of Jesus, but that still doesn't still make you a christian. And remember that these set of people are are actually more dangerous than unbelievers; and that's exactly what you are to the body of Christ if you are church goer who thinks you can use your common sense or natural mind to judge things that should be spiritually and biblically discerned.

Gbam, Gbammer, Gbammest, well said and delivered, a carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit because they are spiritually discerned except a man be born-again he cannot decipher spiritual things so l am not surprised with some of the carnal post by some people, >>>>> 5000 likes cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by divilele(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
na wa ooh...end time!!see how mama dey pray make God punish lawyers come leave her and her family... she dey beg apostle say en be God...na end give apostle liver to dey mention anointing...anointing keeh...maybe anointing for a proper party.. later take Sunday service offering and tithe pay olosho. ENDTIME
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by xpool(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
CACAWA:
It was organised. Do you know what money can do?
Unintelligent Defense counsel!
Yes I know what money can do in the life of Stephanie Otobo.

False witness will wreck your life,
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Agimor(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
neocortex:

You should clean up your grammar before defending your god, suleman.
How does defending a Pastor translate to defending God. Smh..
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Where's His church in Lagos I'll like to become his member
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by adahkennedy(m): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2017
RaskiloGas:

1.A Woman in love
2.A man with Money
3.An Arsenal supporter

Are u sure u re a Christian? If u re den y will be able 2 discern cos going 2 church doesn't make u a Christian. U should never cause strife or backbite a brother. Don't use rational thinking 2 judge Christianitycos d Bible says physical appearance is nothing​ compared 2 divine tings.
Don't ever judge an anioted man lest woo 2 u. Persecution is normal in this faith and i repeat Christianityis not philosophy but a mystery only reviewed by d holy spirit. Did it make sense wen Jesus turned water 2 wine, resurrected Nd performed miracles​? If it makes sense den u shud know dat dis is persecution Nd d devil is at work
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by CACAWA(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2017
xpool:

Unintelligent Defense counsel!
Yes I know what money can do in the life of Stephanie Otobo.

False witness will wreck your life,
ur mum n dad's life
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by glossy6(f): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2017
who send them undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.