Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria (738 Views)

Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / Achike Udenwa Is IMO State Worst Governor Ever- Rocha's Okorocha / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
A thread was previously created about Top 3 worst Governors in Nigeria now..
From what I saw, Benue, Kogi and Kwara state were top of the list..

Though I respect the views of this people, but I object.

ABIA STATE should top the list (GOD'S OWN STATE) has not had any good Governor since Democracy (1999)..
From One rogue or another bigger rogue..
Nothing works in Abia State.
Salaries and Pensions are been owed regularly

No road construction, no infrastructural development, nothing, except MEDIA PROPAGANDA since 1999.

This State is among the Niger Delta states, and the benefit from that with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by psucc(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
No be opinion na fact.

Since the return of democracy, na Abia State the carry last for all indices of governance.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by legislatively: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
The current governor of abia is trying, you don't expect him to do magic overnight.

As for oil allowance vis-a-vis performance, I think delta should carry the cup for the worst state. Try to visit asaba recently
Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
legislatively:
The current governor of abia is trying, you don't expect him to do magic overnight.

As for oil allowance vis-a-vis performance, I think delta should carry the cup for the worst state. Try to visit asaba recently
Oga, what exactly is the present Governor doing
Receiving nd entertaining Yemi Osibanjo very week
Or giving Aba made shoes to Obasanjo.
Delta is not doing well too.
But Abia State is worst.
Magic overnight you say... His tenure ends in less than 2 years

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by legislatively: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga, what exactly is the present Governor doing
Receiving nd entertaining Yemi Osibanjo very week
Or giving Aba made shoes to Obasanjo.
Delta is not doing well too.
But Abia State is worst.
Magic overnight you say... His tenure ends in less than 2 years
this is your opinion anyway
Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by Angeleena(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
hmmm...I don't want to remember that state..but the present governor is really trying,he has good intentions.. but his loyalty to frog eyes ochendo won't let him be..okezie,met that state in total shambles.. in fact his orji uzor and TA orji,should form a robbery gang, called the orji brothers.. those guys sucked up abia state..I just hate that state cuz of abia state university.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
hmmm...I don't want to remember that state..but the present governor is really trying,he has good intentions.. but his loyalty to frog eyes ochendo won't let him be..okezie,met that state in total shambles.. in fact his orji uzor and TA orji,should form a robbery gang, called the orji brothers.. those guys sucked up abia state..I just hate that state cuz of abia state university.
Hmmm, good intentions , who, which present Governor..
What has he done, 2 years remaining
My dearie na the same Theif people...
But the worst are the Orjis, the are animals nd funny Enough EFCC has not picked up T A ORJI, the chief criminal

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
I concur with you op.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by meeky007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
ABIA STATE AND HUGE WICKED TAXATION

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by nonsobaba: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Orji Uzo Kalu took his successor to a shrine in Bende and bathed him with fowl blood to seal their relationship. The successor took his own successor to a deity in Ohuhu and bathed him with goat blood to seal their own bond. What did you expect? Abia state is under lock and key in the spirit realm.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
Orji Uzo Kalu took his successor to a shrine in Bende and bathed him with fowl blood to seal their relationship. The successor took his own successor to a deity in Ohuhu and bathed him with goat blood to seal their own bond. What did you expect? Abia state is under lock and key in the spirit realm.
I'm not a Religious person.... But in this case I believe this..
Abia State is under a curse...
Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mcowubaba:
A thread was previously created about Top 3 worst Governors in Nigeria now..
From what I saw, Benue, Kogi and Kwara state were top of the list..

Though I respect the views of this people, but I object.

ABIA STATE should top the list (GOD'S OWN STATE) has not had any good Governor since Democracy (1999)..
From One rogue or another bigger rogue..
Nothing works in Abia State.
Salaries and Pensions are been owed regularly

No road construction, no infrastructural development, nothing, except MEDIA PROPAGANDA since 1999.

This State is among the Niger Delta states, and the benefit from that with nothing to show for it.

guys like you makes me wan puke. biased mofos using the internet to spread falsehood. yes the governor is owing (which is his greatest failure) but, its nothing in the region of what peeps like you imply. for infrastructural development, i would like to ask you what the construction going on at faulks road, brass road, mcc/samek,ururuka road (all major roads being dualised) not to say more of the minor roads done already. The industrial city at obikabia ,Absu umudike campus expansion,what are the called then?
in fact, am tired of the gross infrastructural/industrial misrepresentation of aba on nairaland. God willing, when next i travel back their to see my parents i would create a thread with pics i took -to shut peeps like you up.
Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
eduj:

guys like you makes me wan puke. biased mofos using the internet to spread falsehood. yes the governor is owing (which is his greatest failure) but, its nothing in the region of what peeps like you imply. for infrastructural development, i would like to ask you what the construction going on at faulks road, brass road, mcc/samek,ururuka road (all major roads being dualised) not to say more of the minor roads done already. The industrial city at obikabia ,Absu umudike campus expansion,what are the called then?
in fact, am tired of the gross infrastructural/industrial misrepresentation of aba on nairaland. God willing, when next i travel back their to see my parents i would create a thread with pics i took -to shut peeps like you up.
Na today we begin see pictures.
Park well with your usual propaganda.
Is Gov. IKPEAZU Governor of only Aba undecided or Abia State undecided
Even in the so called Aba, he is doing NOTHING.

Go nd snap your pictures, we are waiting..
Gullible sheepish followers.
Re: Opinion: Abia State Worst Government In Nigeria by AgentSmith001: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
. chinonso respect urself here.unless you want to cry again

(1) (Reply)

Only Spiritual Approach To Anti-corruption Campaign Can Work - Obasanjo / Former PDP Chairman Named As Owner Of Apartment Where EFCC Discovered Huge Cash / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks Out About Segun Adeniyi's Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.