Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Senate Crisis Gets Messier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Crisis Gets Messier (28578 Views)

Edo 2020: APC, PDP Crisis Gets Messier / Senate Crisis: We Have Agreed On Ceasefire - Senator Ndume / Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by dannythethug: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
everything under buhari,get k-leg..that man called buhari, is something else..it's more spiritual to physical..

Na buhari dey fight for national assembly?
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by UncleJudax(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Temptee101:
How did buhari become the president?

How did different ethnic nationalities become a country?

How did the north and south merged together from nowhere?

How did Nigeria become a country?

And lastly, how did Nigerians become this dumb and clueless?
Nigeria is/was a mistake. the only people arguing otherwise are those who directly or indirectly benefit/benefited from this unholy, unnecessary and unworkable marriage.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Ezechionye: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
They're all the same, fighting for their pockets
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by wellmax(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Little by little God will expose he enemies of Nigeria
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Abbeyme: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
The senate brouhaha has always been in a mess. Always.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Aseneshii: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
The right to suspend a national assembly member should be strip from them. He/she is a representative of the people, when you suspend him/her you are denying a whole constituency their right to be heard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by phkka1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Quarrel is one of their change agents to ensure that the people continues to suffer.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Nellybii: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why.?
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by nzeobi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Saraki the looter, ndume the terrorist.

Nice drama coming up
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by DropShot: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
everything under buhari,get k-leg..that man called buhari, is something else..it's more spiritual to physical..
Keep wailing. It's your portion.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by guychidile: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
trouble every where,how do you progress in a turmoil situation.!
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by bewla(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
The gladiators in this need to be ask is buhari to be blame I think d evil that hold us bond in kwara need to b flush out thats why he need armour car after is tenor in Senate
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Lakes001(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Blackfire post=54971224]When is the next election, so I can vote these duchebag senators out.

Anyway that is if they have not finish us with hunger before then.When is the next election, so I can vote these duchebag senators out.

lol no b only u won vote dem comot o,we plenty 4 here ooo..
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Dee60: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sham of a house. A nation is held hostage by funny characters parading themselves as sinators.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by system21: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Everything under Buhari APC get as it be
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by ayindejimmy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
So this rogues don't legislate again?

All they do is flex their muscles at those performing their duties when they're not fighting among each others.

In all, I blame Buhari. Because Tinubu warned him. You can't just leave these rogues unsupervised
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by chakula: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wait please, Can someone kindly assist in checking the said amount spend monthly in Saraki's office?
Sincerely masses should possible apply plan b to deal with these so-called senators. A common man is fighting for daily survival while these group of crooks living in luxury.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by tonio2wo: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fuçk'em all! angry
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Lighthouseman: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
speculative news from sun news as always.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by OAUTemitayo: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
doctokwus:
Yet there sits a man that claims he wud give corruption a bloody nose but openly/covertly supports Saraki,Dogara,2 bastions of d kind of corruption that still stifles us.
I expect Ndume to be suspended without a farce,just like Jibrin,2 people that spilled and trying to spill the beans respectively,the shenanigans and maddening corruption in the NASS.Two people that tried to key into the anticorruption fight and d whistle blowing policy,but just like Jibrin was abandoned by d same presidency,I expect Ndume to receive d ruddest awakening when PMB keeps mute as he is suspended.
The only comfort I have is that,unlike Jibrin,Ndume is well oiled in d trenches,and wud give Saraki d kind of battle,even PMB cannot muster d courage to give him.
I always appreciate your intellectual sagacity. You know PMB is a big joke. v
infact, a big disappointment.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by brojoshua: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
There is no way Nigeria can really move forward with most of the characters in the senate and the house of representatives, they continue to thwart the progress of Nigeria and frustrating the efforts of the very few who are working selflessly for the progress of Nigeria. They make themselves a heavy burden on Nigeria being very selfish and greedy
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by youngkia: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
fool because u have been touch that while u think nigeria will support your flight
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by doctokwus: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

I always appreciate your intellectual sagacity. You know PMB is a big joke. v
infact, a big disappointment.
My broda,I wud just summarise,in Nigerian parlance,by saying "the man fall my two hands",come 'bend d legs join'.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by chaiks: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
please I am tired of this country.I beg u brethren ,if you know how to help me leave,I I'll be most ever grateful now and tomorrow. I v my passport.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by jamace(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
I think it is high time, we amended our form of democracy. Do Nigeria really need a bunch of criminals in the name of legislators?
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oh! How I wished Nigerians can just wake up we don sleep too atimes these are ppl we gave our mandate to represent us but it seems they are only representing their selfs
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Jesusloveyou: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
lwise:
Abeg who get phone charger, I wan charge my phone sad sad angry

I just wish God could format every Nigerians brain.
Restore us back to factory setting o Lord.

We really need to start all over
and that is what buhari is trying toi do by laying a foundation for a better tomoro and you ipods are insulting him for changing the setting of nigeria corrupt system back to the original seting of 70s

1 Like

Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Olril18(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
lwise:
Abeg who get phone charger, I wan charge my phone sad sad angry

I just wish God could format every Nigerians brain.
Restore us back to factory setting o Lord.

We really need to start all over
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sen. Saraki abeg after you don use your oga na father power in the Senate to suspend Ndume finish make you drop the hammer on Approve for the OGA NA FATHER GENERAL (in Aso Rock) nominee as E. F. C. C Chairman make I for know my baring... Biko nwan mama
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by ComputerOperato: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lobatan

Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by donprinyo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
APC! SCAM!
APC! MMM
APC! HUNGER!
APC! JOBLESS
APC! TUFIAKWA!
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by Enemyofpeace: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
I am so happy. Our God no dey sleep in Nigeria. Now let the battle begin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike / Names, Ranks Of 58 Policemen Indicted By Lagos #EndSARS Panel (Full List) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.