Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,921 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Senate Crisis Gets Messier - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Crisis Gets Messier (28576 Views)

Edo 2020: APC, PDP Crisis Gets Messier / Senate Crisis: We Have Agreed On Ceasefire - Senator Ndume / Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by olisaEze(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blackfire:
When is the next election, so I can vote these duchebag senators out.

Anyway that is if they have not finish us with hunger before then.

I wish it was possible but u can only vote one out.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by tobiasbeecher: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
doctokwus:

I bliv u sister.
Buhari's contradictions,incompetence and outright docility on issues that shud make him score cheap popularity points with Nigerians,and reset this country,is not physical.There are indeed negative 'spiritual forces' controlling the man,thats seem to paralyse his thought processes and actions.
Keep on deceiving yourself thinking that you will get apple when you plant orange. You elected a dullard and expect him to perform miracles
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by mu2sa2: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blackfire:
When is the next election, so I can vote these duchebag senators out.

Anyway that is if they have not finish us with hunger before then.
That is if your vote counts. The crooks will rig the poll and bribe the election tribunal judges.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by kipesco(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
lwise:
Abeg who get phone charger, I wan charge my phone sad sad angry

I just wish God could format every Nigerians brain.
Restore us back to factory setting o Lord.

We really need to start all over

How default Nigerians dey behave.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by jossy4joseph(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Useless set of people fighting for their own selfish interest. Nigeria is a joke
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by opmoore(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Where two Elephant fight only the Mercies go suffer
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by dovuokenye: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Naija Game Of Thrones. Oya Let The Games Begin.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by sshalom(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2017
The way the 'fight' in the Senate is going may end up opening cans of worms that will leave sour tastes in the mouths of Nigerians. Maybe that will then galvanize us into action to demand accountability from our elected representatives.
Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by smoooty11: 4:37am On Mar 27, 2017
HMmm na wah 4 this dog fight.
Anyway e no kwansain me

Re: Senate Crisis Gets Messier by AceSkillz01: 6:03am On Mar 27, 2017
doctokwus:
Yet there sits a man that claims he wud give corruption a bloody nose but openly/covertly supports Saraki,Dogara,2 bastions of d kind of corruption that still stifles us.
I expect Ndume to be suspended without a farce,just like Jibrin,2 people that spilled and trying to spill the beans respectively,the shenanigans and maddening corruption in the NASS.Two people that tried to key into the anticorruption fight and d whistle blowing policy,but just like Jibrin was abandoned by d same presidency,I expect Ndume to receive d ruddest awakening when PMB keeps mute as he is suspended.
The only comfort I have is that,unlike Jibrin,Ndume is well oiled in d trenches,and wud give Saraki d kind of battle,even PMB cannot muster d courage to give him.

Ndume that couldn't prevent his own removal as Senate Leader? Oil ko, butter ni.

I think Saraki has the Senate under lock unfortunately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP / Abdullahi Adamu Resigns From Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.